Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on so is “titney” the daughter of the lead singer from hot chocolate? Errol something?

Reactions: 1
Hold on so is “titney” the daughter of the lead singer from hot chocolate? Errol something?
No idea. Grim Fanny made her sound worse than usual playing that stupid music over her singing. No idea what those stories were in aid of? Probably trying to prove she’s an iNflUEnCeR 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve had consulted our friend google and ‘titney’s (love it 🤣) is the daughter of Greg Bannis. He was the lead vocalist of Hot chocolate from 1992 (I didn’t even know they were still around then!) I’m presuming he replaced the amazing Errol Brown.
Having had a listen on you tube at the Errol Brown replacement, all I can hear is a Errol Brown tribute performer 😳
I’m sure he’s great at his own music but it’s a hard job replacing someone so well known. Saying that it can be done - Adam Lambert is amazing!
Anyway - ‘We move’

Reactions: 6
Her husband has tagged makdad and sami (betrayal boy) in the samsara Whitney tribute post. Also there is someone congratulating sami on his new venture via a picture of himself holding a cocktail.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think that she has control of her husbands FB anyway. The things ‘he’ posts and the captions sound like her.

The video of their son starting nursery with the caption ‘I’m not okay 🥺’ and family pics all seem the same. Maybe they share the page.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think that she has control of her husbands FB anyway. The things ‘he’ posts and the captions sound like her.

The video of their son starting nursery with the caption ‘I’m not okay 🥺’ and family pics all seem the same. Maybe they share the page.
I think you're right ✅
I don't believe she had tagged the others though as its clear they don't like her

She needs to get rid of his dummy. Seriously. Why was she pushing him back like that. She’s just not maternal IMO weird woman

Reactions: 9
I noticed a pattern too. Wherever tattle seems to reveal her for a lier on somthing "big" she gets bad anxiaty and goes quiet 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed a pattern too. Wherever tattle seems to reveal her for a lier on somthing "big" she gets bad anxiaty and goes quiet 😆
She needs the break to hope the glamies forget but to be fair, I doubt anyone examines her like we do 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh maybe just maybe the shirt had the logo of the school on?
Yeah watching it again that's what she's doing for sure. Why not just talk to him and laugh with him about eating his lunch early instead of filming it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah watching it again that's what she's doing for sure. Why not just talk to him and laugh with him about eating his lunch early instead of filming it.
Exactly!! It was just content though. I don’t think isa even feels the genuine love from her as a mother that he should feel. From I’ve seen he’s a bit disconnected from her. But then she’s often cold and mocking him. So I don’t blame him

Reactions: 7

diESeL rOulETtE ...shut up you probably have plenty of diesel, the car is just switched off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jessie for a boss lady you dress like a woman and yet homeless people make the effort - get of the gram no one likes you not even your bubs or grinch 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.