Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if a man posted this about his wife?

What an absolutely nasty bleep she is.
That’s quite simply verbal abuse. She is disgusting.
Amazing how anyone would want someone like her to represent their products. She’s on another planet.

Reactions: 11
She’s deleted it already. Too late, screenshot it you vile nasty woman 🙄
Screenshot that could be printed out by anyone as a great article about a successful ‘business’ woman and how she really behaves to her business partner husband. Not something any woman I know would aspire to be like!

Reactions: 13
What a witch. Feel so sorry for him being ridiculed and slagged off publicly like that. She's vile. Honestly, she needs a kick in the vadge, she how she likes it.
Omg that’s so bad I didn’t see that. Ing I feel for him. I just wanna give him a hug he seems genuine. She’s vile. Always acting up. He’s probably pulled her up on her behaviour or something and she’s highly embarrassed

Reactions: 9
She's definitely been sat in the restaurant catching up on Tattle whilst waiting for an order to come through for delivery.
It's still there. I reported it, it disappeared. Then it reappeared (maybe she reposted) so I reported 2 more times.

It's made me really angry, if my husband posted a covert picture of me and said he was going to punch me in the throat my family would have me in a refuge and him locked up within the hour. She's a vile evil bleep.

Reactions: 17
The post is still there. I saw it just before I came on here.
I wonder how people would react if he posted that to his social media about her. I’m sure it wouldn’t just be ‘banter’ then.

Reactions: 6
She's an idiot. Any company that now works with her will get sent a screenshot of that and bang goes her collabs/freebies. Disgusting thing to post.

Reactions: 9
I’ve screenshot it too and will keep hold of it for when it’s needed. Absolutely disgusting. It’s not bants, it’s verbal abuse. That poor bloke being stuck with her.
She had that jumper on all day yesterday but went to ‘work’ with it on? For the tribute nights she always making a fuss about what she’s wearing but on the normal nights she’s never dressed up, always sat at the bar, if she isn’t there to do deliveries then I’ve no idea what she is there for!
no mention of her mum arriving to babysit?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I'll be very interested to see if best bubs and Hinch distance themselves from this impending tit show.

Reactions: 8
She'll post a story later about how she was only joking and the trolls can do one. She's an utter hole.

Reactions: 7
That screenshot will be making its way to every company that gifts her anything, or uses her to advertise.

She’s definitely deleted it, re-added it and deleted it again. Or maybe Insta deleted it if people have reported it, it won’t just be people from here that reported it, some of her followers will have too.

It’s not even funny as “banter”. It’s just vile.

Reactions: 13
The reason she has more followers is that she has followed over 1200 accounts these past 2 weeks!! Bet she will unfollow them all as soon as she can
11B5D336-6B5F-42C3-89E6-88FB6B821730.jpeg

Reactions: 5
That screenshot will be making its way to every company that gifts her anything, or uses her to advertise.

She’s definitely deleted it, re-added it and deleted it again. Or maybe Insta deleted it if people have reported it, it won’t just be people from here that reported it, some of her followers will have too.

It’s not even funny as “banter”. It’s just vile.
Who has gifted her stuff? I'll gladly send them the screenshot

Reactions: 6
It's absolutely vile, triggering, and abusive and not appropriate for a joke at all.
Who has gifted her stuff? I'll gladly send them the screenshot
She's had stuff from that show from spontex and I think something from Stacey Solomons ITS collection at the very least.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.