Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20k followers? She was on 19.8k a couple of days ago... people must really love shitney Whitney!
And yet, her awe inspiring “magazine article” post from 5 days ago only has 347 likes?

Make it make sense Jess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those who aren't bots are only there for the bants, surely?
It’s like a car crash isn’t it? You know you shouldn’t look but you can’t help it. Morbid fascination.

I cringe so hard for her with all the lies she tells because I think she actually believes she is something special 😂

Reactions: 12
Here's the "entrepreneurs article" 🤣

It's in the CR6 booklet that's posted to residents in the local community.

Wowsers, she's right, what a read it is 👏👏
Oh my, that has really made my day!! She honestly lives in a fantasy land and she covered up makdad in her post so it looked like it's just her and her husband who own them🤣 plus Jessie, it's not even an article it's advertisement 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Filming herself offering food was very odd indeed and I can only assume there’s some kind of self gratification coming from it?

Also - that’s a paid for advert, not a magazine article. I feel kind of embarrassed for her. Why not just say look at this lovely advert I’m, so proud of what we’ve achieved 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Filming herself offering food was very odd indeed and I can only assume there’s some kind of self gratification coming from it?

Also - that’s a paid for advert, not a magazine article. I feel kind of embarrassed for her. Why not just say look at this lovely advert I’m, so proud of what we’ve achieved 🤷‍♀️
Shes proper thick. Surely there are people local to her, that know the restaurant. They would have received that flier. Why pretend it's something else. She must have brought it home as there is a no junk mail sticker on her front door.

Are we thinking that the advert in the flyer is the ‘or work’ for the restaurant she claimed they were doing? Before no 4 opened?

Reactions: 3
Who's she trying to kid with "fine I'll show you the make up"? - You'd think she'd stop buying unnecessary cheap make up and tat every week and wash her hair!! She looks like Dr Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot....

Edited to add - the only reason people might mock you for having Chanel make up is that you can plaster all you like over your face, Jessie, your hair is still greasy and your attitude still stinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I do hope the Whitney tribute singer has a proper job and she's not relying on her singing for income!

• Haha
Oh no she’s using Chanel 😭 It’s mostly all I use and now she going to ruin it!
show us the rest of your Chanel bits then Jessie! I know exactly how expensive it is - worth it I think but then I don’t go and buy twenty different cheap skin products as well. When your paying over a £100 face cream and then putting a 79p one on your just wasting your money!!!
I expect she went on eBay and got someone’s left overs cheap 🤣
One thing though I have had this summer and I just went and bought a lighter one for ‘when the tan fades’ is Chanel’s Les Beiges ‘eau de tint’ it’s the best thing EVER!
Im literally gutted😆 the only way I can deal with this is have a ‘Chanel off’ with her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh do duck off Jessie. That Chanel jar looks as old AF and whoo hoo an Estée Lauder concealer!! The rest is Mabel line and Aldi for fucks sake. You were creaming over a bottle of foundation from shein last week ffs, we know you’ve got more shite than decent stuff. Showing off with her expensive make up, I’m dying 😂😂
She’ll be one of those buying the fake make up on eBay, or the used and empty bottles!

Glam Fairy should be done under the trades description act. Look at those greasy ends 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
How she looks at her husband for fake content of love ha ha jessie why did you delete your story of the security guard did some one ring the branch and snitch on you

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh do duck off Jessie. That Chanel jar looks as old AF and whoo hoo an Estée Lauder concealer!! The rest is Mabel line and Aldi for fucks sake. You were creaming over a bottle of foundation from shein last week ffs, we know you’ve got more shite than decent stuff. Showing off with her expensive make up, I’m dying 😂😂
She’ll be one of those buying the fake make up on eBay, or the used and empty bottles!

Glam Fairy should be done under the trades description act. Look at those greasy ends 🤮
The way she kept touching them....EWW

Reactions: 4

I reckon your right with the age of the Chanel product
I think (not 100% sure) that it was discontinued a couple of years ago. The product inside doesn’t sit right with me either. I reckon she’s put some 79p home bargains cream in there 🤣🤣

How she looks at her husband for fake content of love ha ha jessie why did you delete your story of the security guard did some one ring the branch and snitch on you
I bet he didn’t even know she was recording him! She’s messed up

Reactions: 5
That Chanel illuminating fluid is about 3 years old - it was discontinued 3 years ago and then relaunched in 2020 with different packing and a different name.

• Haha
  • Wow
That Chanel illuminating fluid is about 3 years old - it was discontinued 3 years ago and then relaunched in 2020 with different packing and a different name.
Love it when someone comes along and exposes her bullshit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another vomit inducing post from sairas_life. Wonder if Glam Fairy will do one too 🤔
How has she not got her own thread yet? She’s such a suck up. She’s wearing Stacey’s loungewear and she looks like she’s got a camel toe 🤮

• Haha
Just a few weeks ago Boss man left her money by the teapot or something to go and get her hair done. Surely by now he must be thinking he wasted his time? Her hair is shocking! If I was the hairdresser that cut and styles her hair into what initially was a very sleek and shiny bob, I wouldn't give her another appointment given it now looks like the bottom of a deep fat fryer!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you are a boss you are on standby to jump in for your business (or in her case "businesses"), at any time. Or is she on standby for a delivery shift?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.