Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on hols in a premier inn! Let’s hope she actually does something with those boys for a change.

Reactions: 5
I'm calling shes gone to Wales with Makdad. But who's looking after all 4 restaurants??

• Haha
The hair looked great on day one. She said she had a wash today, in prep for their meal.

It doesn’t look like it.
The hair is awful. It needs maintenance which is not practical for a south proclaimed boss lady. Those smirks and faces she pulls are just so self righteous. She really does love herself

Reactions: 7
I meant "self proclaimed" in my post above - apologies for the typo...

I've recently had my hair. cut shorter, and when its done it looks lovely, but it requires daily maintenance of blow drying and straightening, otherwise it ages me by quite a bit!! The flicky bob looks rubbish. Her hair always looks greasy - bung a bit of dry shampoo on at least Jessie!

Oh and it looks like they are in Wales - Bingo to whoever said they had gone to Wales with Makdad!

Reactions: 9
Get out of Wales Jessie we don’t want grim fairies here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she spends all her time on her phone while they're away instead of being present in the moments with her family.

Reactions: 10
No talking stories while she's with company just selfies and food pics..I'm sure we will get some of peoples bottom halves before the week is over...because after all they are unaware she's a social influenzer...just as annoying and makes one feel rough.

I bet she spends all her time on her phone while they're away instead of being present in the moments with her family.
Have a look on makdads lives from today..you're right there she on her phone constantly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
No talking stories while she's with company just selfies and food pics..I'm sure we will get some of peoples bottom halves before the week is over...because after all they are unaware she's a social influenzer...just as annoying and makes one feel rough.

Have a look on makdads lives from today..you're right there she on her phone constantly.
Tattlers love Makdad! 😂😂😂
There are so many people there! It’s like 4 or 5 families. Hilarious she made out it was just them there 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she's had to go on holiday with betrayal girl and boy and her inlaws? It will be interesting to see if she shares that on her stories.

I really have no idea but I think whoever betrayal girl and boy are, they're close relatives of her husband.
I think betrayal boy is her brother in law, so either her husbands brother OR her husbands sisters husband, in which case it could be Makdad. I don’t think Makdad is her husbands brother due to different surnames though.

I wonder if she's had to go on holiday with betrayal girl and boy and her inlaws? It will be interesting to see if she shares that on her stories.
Look on Makdad Khan fb, they all live a good fb live lol.
there are so many people with them in the group, adults and kids.

Reactions: 3
Live with them all by a waterfall. You can see her clearly lining up her poor husband for a selfie.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.