Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had a lovely lion, a well deserved lion 🦁
Well she’ll have been busy last night, Saturday nights popular for takeaways. All that concentrating on driving will have taken it out of her!

She hasn’t got a bleeping clue about the real world has she? My job is so physically demanding and I work 7 shifts in a row with only 2 days off. I don’t ponce around tat shops and play at being a #bosslady 🤬

Reactions: 6
Just catching up. I can't even finish her stories 😂 she's walking round a shop stating the obvious 😂 a5 notebooks, black ones, gold ones. Who bleeping cares? 😂 why would you do that?

Ok I've caught up. Did she actually buy anything from Aldi, or did she just go in to film and say how cute everything was? (even a microwaveable egg pot)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You know what’s even said the fact she reads tattle everyday and claims to have mental health problems if I was on tattle I wouldn’t even look

Reactions: 4
Why on earth wouldn't her husband tell her he'd parked the car in a different place? I think they've had a row because she's refused to do a takeaway delivery so he's had to do it, and to spite her he's let her wander around looking for it in the dark. A restaurant manager wouldn't just up and leave the place to take regular customers home because they'd had too much to drink! Then she's whining about how tired she is when she finally gets home? Wouldn't the obvious thing be to go to bed? What was so riveting in the early hours of the morning that she needed to tell Instagram? Oh I know! It was to announce that she'd had loads of messages asking if she got home ok! Bollocks! She talks absolute tripe!

Reactions: 9
Didn’t manage to wash your bloody hair though did you Jessie!!!!

This is a prawn…wow solid content today bubs 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She tries so hard to look important that it just looks ridiculous ‘oh phones ringing gotta go’ why would she need to abandon her meal when she’s not working to answer the phone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
maybe he used the “delivery” car incase they puked in it cause maid/waitress/nanny jessie can valet that. She’s such a hinch wanna be.

• Haha
She's even got her boy in on it now. Wonder how many times they practised the walk in with the ice cream and the "perks perks" comment? 😂

The kids looking at her like “ maid/nanny/delivery driver know ur place b@tch “

• Haha
I love that the delivery driver crack is growing arms and legs, she will be absolutely raging 😂😂

there’s no way she didn’t know they were going there for lunch.
Also, she pointed out that thing that was a ‘prawn’ but when she pulled it out it was like 4” long! What the hell was it??

Forgot to add a pic of the ‘prawn’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I know I keep going on about her hair but she's never ever going to be able to reproduce the style she left the salon with the other day! What a clip! Ok so they went to one of their restaurants for lunch today but she really could have made a better effort to get dressed up couldn't she? I mean she must have dozens of ITS outfits crying out for an occasion like a family lunch! A family lunch I might add that was exactly that. A day for her and her husband and children to spend together, yet she plastered the whole thing on Instagram with the added aside of her phone ringing to make her seem important!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.