Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Banging on about how the Diana statue doesn't look like her - it's a statue, made out of bronze, not a photograph or a painting! How accurate do you think they can get chiselling into stone and then casting it in liquid metal?!

Reactions: 10
It really bugs me that she tries to be all whiny and cutesy in her "good morning, happy Friday, how are you all" crappy message. There is nothing cute or glam or fairy like about this woman. Normally, narcissistic people have at least something about them, but she doesn't even have that. She really is grim.

Edited to add - the Diana memorial was commissioned by William and Harry in 2017. The would have asked for it to depict her with two random children, because that's what she was all about. Helping others, helping strangers. Idiot.

Reactions: 12
Funny how she said her stories were pushed off as she done too many 🤣 No love, you deleted them 🤣

Fines for business breaking covid rules us 10k!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really bugs me that she tries to be all whiny and cutesy in her "good morning, happy Friday, how are you all" crappy message. There is nothing cute or glam or fairy like about this woman. Normally, narcissistic people have at least something about them, but she doesn't even have that. She really is grim.

Edited to add - the Diana memorial was commissioned by William and Harry in 2017. The would have asked for it to depict her with two random children, because that's what she was all about. Helping others, helping strangers. Idiot.
And I doubt they would have wanted to be in a statue anyway, be a bit weird to commission a statue of yourself esp when neither of them are into all that frippery!

Reactions: 7
If you look on her husbands fb page someone congratulates betrayal boy. This isn't what she's making it out to be for sure. And she's there having her picture with him all smiling. I bet he hasn't got a clue that she slates him and his wife on Instagramand his parents.

Reactions: 9
Why are people tagging SS on her post?! Stacey couldn’t care less ffs😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
INDIAN SPICE (BD) LTD

Company number 11339612
Take a look at makdad khan under people..and pay close attention to the dates. Is this business at this adress not called Indian Diner?

Reactions: 3
INDIAN SPICE (BD) LTD

Company number 11339612
Take a look at makdad khan under people..and pay close attention to the dates. Is this business at this adress not called Indian Diner?
I just took a look, Boss lady owns tit all, she has no shares on the actual businesses. It’s all for tax purposes I should imagine so boss man doesnt have to pay full wack if her names on the papers.

Someone post the police email on here so her anxiety goes up the spout how can she let isa behind a bar to

Anyone noticed her bestie saira doesn’t like Jessie’s posts anymore

She’s jumped from 18.2 to 18.4 jessie just stop your a grown woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Think saira probably read these threads and decided to cut her lose tbh. She often throws a bit of shade when we have commented on something. She’s like watching paint dry but at least she’s not a narcissist witch like Jessie.

Reactions: 13
Thats madad. Betrayal boy is the one she's having a picture with thats she's taking herself. He can be seen in the videos also filming the diners.
Gosh. I don’t know any of the family lol. I thought that was them. Please send pics of betrayal boy and girl.

Think saira probably read these threads and decided to cut her lose tbh. She often throws a bit of shade when we have commented on something. She’s like watching paint dry but at least she’s not a narcissist witch like Jessie.
I thought that, she posted something about 'fake people just trying to get other people's attention' the other day, deffo a dig.

She's so boring and whiney and also a weird Solomon/Hinch fan girl but tbh they seem like a nice family, her kids come first and it seems thoughtful the things she does and buys for them.

Reactions: 8
Gosh. I don’t know any of the family lol. I thought that was them. Please send pics of betrayal boy and girl.
After I looked at the video someone congratulates fahim iqbal sami. That's her married name so I'm pretty certain that he is her husbands brother who apparently moved into their old flat. Remember her fuming saying that had wrecked the place. I would love to have a conversation with them and ask if they are aware that she claims its all hers and everything she tells her insta followers.

After I looked at the video someone congratulates fahim iqbal sami. That's her married name so I'm pretty certain that he is her husbands brother who apparently moved into their old flat. Remember her fuming saying that had wrecked the place. I would love to have a conversation with them and ask if they are aware that she claims its all hers and everything she tells her insta followers.
Such a witch innit. For her to block her family and husband goes to show. They can't out her on her lies of owning the restaurants and being a boss lady.. How sly and weird!!

Reactions: 5
I really hope betrayal boy and girl are tattlers 🤞
There is a couple of posts on grim fanny thread that are dropping breadcrumbs for us I believe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.