Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is bleeping disgusting 🤮 I mean why hasn’t she attempted to decorate at least one of the rooms? She spunks enough of boss mans money at home bargains maybe she should put it towards getting a decorator in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She repeats everything ….
She never gets to the point and it’s infuriating. I cringe when she uses bad language because it just doesn’t suit her ‘Brand’
I don’t understand why she feels the need to dig him out for not doing any housework. She’s not much of a homemaker her self !!! Plus he’s always at work poor man.

Reactions: 13
Whatttttttttt the duck was that rant all about. 😳 Such a cocky witch. She's insufferable. How the hell her family put up with her I'll never know, she treats them like tit. She's vile and her godawful house is vile.

Why is she so aggressive? No real boss lady would call their colleagues/staff morons. Who on earth does she think she is? The way she holds her chin makes my skin itch as much as it does when I see how grim "glam fair HQ" is. What a twit she really is. An aggressive and deluded one at that!

Reactions: 14
Quite honestly, does this woman ever eat anything that isn’t cake or takeaway? She can cook brilliantly but she never seems to do it.

Reactions: 7
She's bat tit crazy and delided. She's at home 70% of the time so why doesn't she ever clean or tidy? I get having the odd day but her house never looks clean and she ALWAYS says she having a lazy day 🤣

Reactions: 8
Now... will Glam Fairy CLEANS show us her actually using the toilet gels to CLEAN her toilet....?🤔

• Haha
Now... will Glam Fairy CLEANS show us her actually using the toilet gels to CLEAN her toilet....?🤔
Came here to say this. Why oh why do these companies gift her cleaning stuff? Us guys don't know what you use Jessie, because you never actually show yourself using it. duck me she is deluded, and those companies are just stupid. I bet the gifting team at SC Johnson are in for a bollocking gifting products to a grim wannabe who has actually slagged off their product (piss blockers harbouring germs). I agree with her on that one although I've not been gifted it to promote 😂

What on earth was that rant about yesterday? And telling your family not to come back for hours. I get wanting to have time alone but the way she said it was just full of vitriol. Doesn't she realise she just comes across as a horrible, nasty woman? Is this the persona she's intentionally trying to put out there?

What on earth was that rant about yesterday? And telling your family not to come back for hours. I get wanting to have time alone but the way she said it was just full of vitriol. Doesn't she realise she just comes across as a horrible, nasty woman? Is this the persona she's intentionally trying to put out there?
I don’t think she can help it as that’s obviously her real personality. I think she thinks these rants are witty and bants, but they just make her look like an aggressive, vile witch.

🤮🤮🤮talking with stuff in her mouth again!!!! Why????? Dirty cow, no one wants to see or hear that ffs. And that spot, wouldn’t even have noticed it if she hadn’t pointed it out, but it’s due to all the StrESs she’s been under!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she can help it as that’s obviously her real personality. I think she thinks these rants are witty and bants, but they just make her look like an aggressive, vile witch.

🤮🤮🤮talking with stuff in her mouth again!!!! Why????? Dirty cow, no one wants to see or hear that ffs. And that spot, wouldn’t even have noticed it if she hadn’t pointed it out, but it’s due to all the StrESs she’s been under!!
The stress of having 18.5k followers and only 64 likes on her latest grid post?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has totally lost it! Filming her filthy, dirty house while ranting and swearing?
Who are her followers that love this stuff? Could hear that building and building .. absolutely cringe!
Came here to say this. Why oh why do these companies gift her cleaning stuff? Us guys don't know what you use Jessie, because you never actually show yourself using it. duck me she is deluded, and those companies are just stupid. I bet the gifting team at SC Johnson are in for a bollocking gifting products to a grim wannabe who has actually slagged off their product (piss blockers harbouring germs). I agree with her on that one although I've not been gifted it to promote 😂
Absolutely! Couldn’t believe it when she said she doesn’t like the “piss blocks” ! I’ll bet the PR team are cringing at her promotion ‘skills’ 😂😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The stress of having 18.5k followers and only 64 likes on her latest grid post?
She's hidden the number of likes on it now 😂😂😂

Try not being such a miserable, nasty, vindictive, ball of negativity and people might be more inclined to like your posts or as you say show them some "lurv" (which makes me absolutely cringe and prob your followers too 🤮)

• Haha
She's hidden the number of likes on it now 😂😂😂

Try not being such a miserable, nasty, vindictive, ball of negativity and people might be more inclined to like your posts or as you say show them some "lurv" (which makes me absolutely cringe and prob your followers too 🤮)
Oh my god I didn't even know you could do that 😂😂 how funny is that? Completely agree that if she was nicer people would be inclined to comment and like. Most of her followers are probably only there for the car crash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes Jessie you’re so right the pen and change definitely ruins your little display.. not the skanky nets! Stop trying to glitter a turd and just buy some paint! Jesus wept!!!

Reactions: 16
Yes Jessie you’re so right the pen and change definitely ruins your little display.. not the skanky nets! Stop trying to glitter a turd and just buy some paint! Jesus wept!!!
What the duck is wrong with her this week? On Monday she called him her darling husband and since then has been bleeping disgusting about him. The poor man. He must have a dogs life at home with her, she’s a proper harpy.
the net curtains are a disgrace, who even has those now? The furniture is one thing if they didn’t have any themselves, but to leave old lady net curtains up?? I can only assume that must be her personal
style to still have them.

Why would you want to put your pets on a diffuser anyway?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love playing this word game with Grim!!! 😜😆
The nets though. 🤢 Sorry to those that have them in their homes but I think they are outdated and horrid.

Screenshot_20210707-164729_Instagram.jpg

Now she's moved on to mugging her 13 year old son off for insta content. She really is a witch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.