Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I didn't even know you could do that 😂😂 how funny is that? Completely agree that if she was nicer people would be inclined to comment and like. Most of her followers are probably only there for the car crash 😂
She always asked followers to "show some love" on her latest grid posts but them ignores them and doesn't even like any comments. Shes so dismissive.

Reactions: 9
Doesn't like "piss blocks" but she'll use them because they were #gifted? I really hope SC Johnson are proud of her and her endorsement of their products. I really have no words to describe her.

Reactions: 12
I messaged joy of clean and minky expressing my disgust that they choose to send products to promote to Someone who is so aggressive name calls followers for basic observations and who shows threatening behaviour towards her husband and aggressive behaviour towards the public. Eg when she's driving...calling old gentleman geriatrics because she jumped a que. I asked for an acknowledgement reply and I got one. They were looking into who they are using to send these pr products to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How rank is grim fairy, what an unnecessary thing to show to your supposed followers. Belittling your own son.
It’s not funny in the slightest, it’s horrid.

Reactions: 12
I messaged joy of clean and minky expressing my disgust that they choose to send products to promote to Someone who is so aggressive name calls followers for basic observations and who shows threatening behaviour towards her husband and aggressive behaviour towards the public. Eg when she's driving...calling old gentleman geriatrics because she jumped a que. I asked for an acknowledgement reply and I got one. They were looking into who they are using to send these pr products to.
What did they email back apprantley jessie ain’t even bothered about tattlers

Reactions: 3
What did they email back apprantley jessie ain’t even bothered about tattlers
They thanked me for taking my time to get in touch and that they would be passing it on to the flash pr team who consider who to send to for the future.

Reactions: 10
I wish I knew where she lived exactly. If be calling children's services and also expressing my concern for her husband. She's abusive and I camt take any more of it

Reactions: 5
I wish I knew where she lived exactly. If be calling children's services and also expressing my concern for her husband. She's abusive and I camt take any more of it
well she does say they live very near restaurant number 4, but I still don't know where about in the country they are :D

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking she's in Sutton

Reactions: 1
It it’s Sutton it would fall under London or Surrey she always go to pri mark I think she’s sad that she watches her stories on tattle

Reactions: 1
She has totally lost it! Filming her filthy, dirty house while ranting and swearing?
Who are her followers that love this stuff? Could hear that building and building .. absolutely cringe!

Absolutely! Couldn’t believe it when she said she doesn’t like the “piss blocks” ! I’ll bet the PR team are cringing at her promotion ‘skills’ 😂😱

Came here to say this. Why oh why do these companies gift her cleaning stuff? Us guys don't know what you use Jessie, because you never actually show yourself using it. duck me she is deluded, and those companies are just stupid. I bet the gifting team at SC Johnson are in for a bollocking gifting products to a grim wannabe who has actually slagged off their product (piss blockers harbouring germs). I agree with her on that one although I've not been gifted it to promote 😂
The seem rather interested though after they have been shall we say ‘informed’ 😉

Reactions: 8
It still baffles me that her pathetic followers tag stacey and Hinch in all of her posts. Its not like they ever reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder where the name Jessie came from, as obviously it's not her real name. Perhaps she sees it as being an alter ego of some sort, like her idol Hinch, who hides behind granny filter when she's off on one.
Jessie likes to be a witch with an attitude but Afsana is a gentle soul?
Nah, who am I kidding. Whatever name she goes by she will still have the same vile personality.

Reactions: 11
I really feel like she’s trying to be someone else at the moment, the way she talks and that irritating whispery laugh she does after everything she says.
And making out that she’ll miss Isa when he goes to nursery when all she does is complain about him!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.