Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how someone who claims to be a fairy talks with such aggression? or is it arrogance? or is it both?

Reactions: 5
She's definitely reading here! Apparently her mother is there all the time looking after the kids. If she didn't read here she wouldn't know anyone was concerned about them! Why isn't she wearing something from her best ever bubs collection for tonight and why on earth can't her husband pick his own outfit? No way would I be responsible for choosing my husband's clothes unless it was a gift.
Obviously you’ve got her rattled questioning who looks after her kids. I don’t believe her Mother is there tho, whenever she’s seeing her Mum she always says it’s been ages since she’s seen her, but now she’s always there? Nah, that’s just responding to tattle!

Bloody hell, Primark clothes for an opening night! And a blazer of all things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on grim fanny prove your the boss lady of the restaurant, you know act like makdad did showing authority rather than skulk about on your phone
..your job there is to fold napkins until you prove otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't get how someone who claims to be a fairy talks with such aggression? or is it arrogance? or is it both?
She's got more edge than a broken glass hasn't she? So passive aggressive and very unpleasant

Reactions: 5
Well she certainly ain't glam or a fairy or cleans 🙈

Jessie dont stop just steaming your blazer carry on right behind it and steam that pensioner wallpaper off.
Who steams their clothes against a wall anyway? Mind if that paper started peeling off it would be a blessing, but at this point I really feel that she actually likes all the old lady tit in her house. You wouldn’t live with it would you? For the sake of a few tins of paint!
it’s the hanging the clothes on random screws in the wall for me though, we move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe if she stopped spending her seemingly endless amounts of money on pointless things like cheap stationery, clothes, and makeup, she'd actually be able to afford some expensive perfume instead of spraying £30 worth of fake stuff all over herself! It won't last two minutes, especially once she's in the heat of the new restaurant! She'll just smell cheap and nasty...........

Maybe if she stopped spending her seemingly endless amounts of money on pointless things like cheap stationery, clothes, and makeup, she'd actually be able to afford some expensive perfume instead of spraying £30 worth of fake stuff all over herself! It won't last two minutes, especially once she's in the heat of the new restaurant! She'll just smell cheap and nasty...........
She will be choking all the patrons tonight with how much of that cheapo scent she sprayed. She looks so tit. She was the same at the last grand reopening, black jeans and a blazer. You’d think she’d be wearing something stunning as the owner wouldn’t you? Rather than something bland to blend into the background. Almost like she isn’t actually the owner at all…🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know the name of this restaurant that's reopening tonight? I find it interesting that she's not promoted it to her thousands of followers, particularly given that social distancing measures and other restrictions are no longer in place.

Reactions: 8
That cheap perfume ( toilet water my mum used to say) is pure Shite the scent will be gone in 10 mins!! For someone who “owns” all these businesses she doesn’t dress very well. I’m a primark lover don’t get me wrong but that outfit looks cheap!

Does anyone know the name of this restaurant that's reopening tonight? I find it interesting that she's not promoted it to her thousands of followers, particularly given that social distancing measures and other restrictions are no longer in place.
She’s never mentioned the name of ‘number 2m’. I hope there is another cabaret singer going up and down the aisle tonight! Sooo classy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very interesting point. You'd think she'd be shouting it from the rooftops wouldn't you?

Reactions: 4
Very interesting point. You'd think she'd be shouting it from the rooftops wouldn't you?
And just made a visit to ‘number 1’
One of them is called the Indian diner isn’t it?
Number 4 is Samsara but we all remember what a tit show that was on opening night, so she’s maybe keeping this one quiet?
going to pick up ice and wine? She just a dogsbody isn’t she? 😂😂😂

duck me, do they have these two god awful pub singers on retention? Who wants that racket going on while they’re eating their dinner?
Do we think this is another freebie night?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's going to pick up ice and wine? Surely they should have had a substantial amount of both for opening night and for the other restaurants as well? She's just a bloody gofer! 😂

She is the home delivery driver until she proves otherwise and folds napkins in quiet spells, them pub singers are awful , if I go to a restaurant I want to enjoy my meal without someone blasting into a microphone spitting covid all over the gaff...so aye ma luvlee nae argy Bargy oan ma page🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I could be wrong, and I don't know which way she is numbering them, but I think they may be the 'owners' (however they are working as a group and what's in who's name) of
Indian Diner in West Wickham
Agra in Beckenham
Namaste Swanley
Samsara

And I'm sure that's her brick wall and that same singer in this Live happening now...

Reactions: 4
I love how she only films about it being her resurant when she's alone and no one is around. Like in "number 1" as soon as that bar man came in she shut the camera off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.