Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be bleeping raging if someone was filming me eating. Then if I found out it was put on Instagram id be demanding it was taken down!

She’d feel a lot cooler without that dog blanket cardigan on!!

So basically her ‘work’ entails sitting in a restaurant drinking mocktails, filming people eating and having her dinner!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Glam Fairy Industries? They're Indian restaurants and you go there basically to set the tables and then sit on your scrawny arse drinking and eating! I'd love to know where your children are Jessie and if there's a responsible adult looking after them!

I had a nosy on her old grid posts. One of them is her signing a contract for the “Indian Dinner”, I thought it was Diner 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also pics of her with other influencers claiming to be her best friends for ever, but funnily enough they don’t follow each other now 😉
Right, I’m off to get a life now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a nosy on her old grid posts. One of them is her signing a contract for the “Indian Dinner”, I thought it was Diner 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also pics of her with other influencers claiming to be her best friends for ever, but funnily enough they don’t follow each other now 😉
Right, I’m off to get a life now!!
So, let me get this right... best friends once upon a time but don’t follow each-other now? Maybe she showed her true colours and they didn’t like it. I reckon she is a horrible person deep down. She talks about her in-laws family as being horrible to her but I reckon it’s the other way round.

I love it when you guys investigate 😃

Reactions: 6
So everyone left at the same time and they cleared the tables for the next lot…huh? That’s weird was packed now empty….oh jessie just tell the truth I go there to pick up food cause ur bored and lazy

Is it raining down that way today? It’s still boiling up north and it looks like her windows have rain on them, and she is wearing a cardi!!! 🥵
ETA just seen she said it’s raining. It’s scorching here, we’d love a bit of rain!
We have had thunderstorms and rain today I’m probably an hour and half from there as the crow goes 😉

Reactions: 1
Haha you can bet your bottom dollar that when I’m that way I’m going in 🤣 I’m gonna sit on that bar stool and demand a cocktail and a takeaway 😉
Oh I would die!!! 😂😂😂And ask if Jessie the owner is about as you’ve seen her on Instagram talking about her 4 restaurants that she owns!

• Haha
See her muttley laugh is back this morning. Do we think there will be another ‘grand opening’ tomorrow like the last one? With everyone on an invited freebie and singers?

Reactions: 8
Her pathetic copying of Stacey Solomons "omg I'm so excited about mundane tit" with her quivering voice really boils my piss.

Reactions: 7
Why does she need so much stationery? I bet she keeps it all for herself too and never lets the boys near it!

Reactions: 10
Last time she bought stationery and stickers she showed her stationery drawer....absolutely bursting at the seams of unopened tit and now she's bought more! She has absolutely no content so resorts to buying stuff so she can film it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Well there it is...the proof she's a real boss lady...she's only using a bloody printer. 😂
Even able to window shop from the next outlet..how the other half live eh? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well there it is...the proof she's a real boss lady...she's only using a bloody printer. 😂
Even able to window shop from the next outlet..how the other half live eh? 🥴
And the ultimate proof she owns 4 restaurant is her Boss lady pen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep calling it a stationary takeover 🤔 a takeover on Instagram is usually when a Celeb or known person takes over another account for the day. For example - a singer taking over a radio stations insta or makeup artist taking over a beauty insta account.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.