Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the last grand opening her husband..makdad and betrayal boy are all there running the show..so why does gf look like an extra? Shes recording her husbands live for him fb and betrayal boy doesn't look overly keen. Plus I'm sure the young woman who is asked to move tables in the video was there at the last opening. I think it may well be betrayal girl..I may be wrong though.

Reactions: 7
She’s been busy busy busy again today…signing for deliveries! What a joke, sitting in a restaurant waiting for deliveries is not hard work Jessie! Wonder if she took her #bosslady bargain bucket organiser with her?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been busy busy busy again today…signing for deliveries! What a joke, sitting in a restaurant waiting for deliveries is not hard work Jessie! Wonder if she took her #bosslady bargain bucket organiser with her?! 😂
I was just thinking I bet it's so much easier for her to deliver the takeaways now because she can write down all the addresses in her planner! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking I bet it's so much easier for her to deliver the takeaways now because she can write down all the addresses in her planner! 🤣
I know we are laughing about it, but honestly I think we are on to something with her being the delivery driver!
1/ Sits at the end of the bar drinking mocktails…waiting for deliveries to come in?
2/ High mileage on her car…all the deliveries for 4 restaurants?
3/ Sitting in waiting to sign for deliveries…none of the actual bosses would be arsed doing that, so give it to the general dogsbody/gopher?
We move!

Makdad has a live on his fb. She's on her phone doing nothing again.
That’s all she’s does! And Makdad never acknowledges her either! Just completely blanks her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
More digging makdad is betrayal boy ! So it’s her husbands brother !
I’m not sure if he is? They have different surnames? There is another guy that features in photos with those two, is that not betrayal boy?

whoever Makdad is he is partners with Bossman, because when it was opening night for restaurant number 4 people were tagging them and congratulating them both. Not a single person tagged Jessie though?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
Shut the front door they’ve started work on the house 😱 probs just there to replace a lightbulb! I’m sure Glam Fairy home for the elderly will live to see another day…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest grid post has 39 comments. She has 18,700 followers. Apparently.

Shut the front door they’ve started work on the house 😱 probs just there to replace a lightbulb! I’m sure Glam Fairy home for the elderly will live to see another day…
The workmen have probably been conscripted into looking after the children while she delivers takeaways! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest grid post has 39 comments. She has 18,700 followers. Apparently.

The workmen have probably been conscripted into looking after the children while she delivers takeaways! 😂
OMG I so want her to have one of those scooters with the food box on the back! I know she delivers in her car, probs why is was so rank the other day, but the thought of it is making me laugh!

• Haha
So jessie ur just a delivery driver really 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 maybe boss man is not ur husband but ur proper boss and ur a live in maid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell no wonder boss man doesn’t wanna come to bed in that room it’s Hardly a love nest!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Omg!! That bed! It looks all stained! I bet the old lady died on it! And as for that rug on the floor that defo smells of stale piss!

• Haha
  • Sick
Who gets spotlights like that in the ceiling?? They are the proper directional ones that people used to put in their kitchens years ago. She has got horrific taste. Finally addressing the awful decor and dead old lady furniture 🙈

Reactions: 11
That bedroom looks like it needs an exorcism… that headboard looks like it could walk into the tip😐
dieing for grim fairy 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.