Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why a grown ass woman would get excited over a diary is beyond me. And as she the snide boomerang of peoples legs because you're recording on the sly again suggests they have no idea about you're insta life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Time to plan and delegate” as she sits with 3 other people ( one I assume is boss man) no jessie it’s not a business meeting I’m sure ur all just discussing “if a tree falls in a wood and no body hears it does it make a sound?”
She’s so full of herself. Go lay tables

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is, she said as much that she hated it last week, but if it was her restaurant and it’s been getting renovated for the last 18 months she’d have gotten rid of it!
honestly, in 18 months they could’ve have several restaurants built, why has it taken so long????

Reactions: 5
The thing is, she said as much that she hated it last week, but if it was her restaurant and it’s been getting renovated for the last 18 months she’d have gotten rid of it!
honestly, in 18 months they could’ve have several restaurants built, why has it taken so long????
And why doesn’t it look like they’ve actually touched it in the last 18 months!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was there not a montage of the Boss Lady in action?

You know, lippy on, heels on, unlocking the car door, walking into her restaurant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently she left for home at 2am this morning. I wonder if her husband left at the same time? I know I keep banging on about her children but it really concerns me that they're possibly left alone for hours. I have voiced my concerns about this to an appropriate authority but I don't know if any action has been taken. No doubt there'll be a story today about how tired she is and how super busy she's going to be. Then the restaurant opens tonight so no doubt it'll be a grand opening with her centre stage and then another late night!

Reactions: 7
She wasn't too busy to bub it up on her bubs grid post last night. How can a picture of a family you don't know make you so happy?

Reactions: 6
Apparently she left for home at 2am this morning. I wonder if her husband left at the same time? I know I keep banging on about her children but it really concerns me that they're possibly left alone for hours. I have voiced my concerns about this to an appropriate authority but I don't know if any action has been taken. No doubt there'll be a story today about how tired she is and how super busy she's going to be. Then the restaurant opens tonight so no doubt it'll be a grand opening with her centre stage and then another late night!
I really think she's sat at home eating crap when she posts the clock and the home time captions.

Boss lady outfit from Primark - not wearing one of your besties SS outfits then 🙄
Wondering how her and Saira have so many followers, they are both so bloody dull and put zero effort into their accounts

She’s been reading here again! Mentioned her mother is looking after the kids ‘all the time’ 😄 yeah alright Jessie course she is 🙄😆

Jess while you’re here can you show us your Stacey outfits, not seen you wearing any of them yet 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She's definitely reading here! Apparently her mother is there all the time looking after the kids. If she didn't read here she wouldn't know anyone was concerned about them! Why isn't she wearing something from her best ever bubs collection for tonight and why on earth can't her husband pick his own outfit? No way would I be responsible for choosing my husband's clothes unless it was a gift.

Reactions: 8
I’m suprised she didn’t manage to steam the manky old wallpaper off the walls, with that steamer 🤮🤪

6C558E45-6D74-42B1-866D-CDDBF8955C86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.