Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that the brick wall in the restaurant looks like it's made out of play doh?

Clearly the mothers of the children at the birthday party have no idea who they're dealing with so they? How long before she's bad mouthing them all to Instagram?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving the “ meet some mums at a party and made me feel so welcome I felt like I had a night with the girls”
Someone’s on the beg for mates. But once they watch ur stories jessie and see wat a nasty witch you are they will soon get rid!

Reactions: 9
Clearly the mothers of the children at the birthday party have no idea who they're dealing with so they? How long before she's bad mouthing them all to Instagram?

Reactions: 6
Crock of tit is a phrase. Not crack of tit. In any case she's using it out of context, although the actual phrase suits her perfectly.
I don't think she's confused the sayings, I think she believes 'crack of tit' is an actual saying.

• Haha
I don't think she's confused the sayings, I think she believes 'crack of tit' is an actual saying.
I just think it's that "crack of dawn" isn't expletive-ridden enough for her so she has to shove a swear word in there to make it extra vulgar - suits her aggressive personality better

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Jessie dropped in to conversation with her new mum friends about what a super class influencer she is… besties with stace and hinch!

I bet they’ve gone straight home to see what she’s all about 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s at work!! Shhhh she’s a busy lady! Sipping on cocktails while on tattle reading the truth! I bet she’s like “hubby I’m bored can I can come and sit in the restaurant” and his like “ ffs yes only if u behave and don’t talk to anyone u can have a drink and MAYBE lay a table deal?”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I work for a small company (about 40 of us), its owned by 3 people who all work there but the CEO is the main owner, his wife also works for the company, she gets paid a normal salary for the very normal job she does. It would be utterly ridiculous if she started claiming to be the owner! Or started calling herself a boss lady, she's just a normal employee, she has a manager and she goes through the same normal quarterly appraisal with objectives the same as anyone else who works there and does not act like she's better than anyone else (in fact the other 2 directors also have managers that they report to) I bet Jess is a right hole to work with, lording it up acting like she's better than everyone.

Reactions: 11
Wow, this is content we’ve all been waiting for, a look at the bargain basement shelves in Smiths!! Why wouldn’t you just not post any stories if that was as good as you had to post? People must look at her like she’s a nutter talking to herself in shops. I have anxiety and there’s no way I would draw attention to myself by walking round with a phone recording and talking to myself!!

Reactions: 8
Notice how she's not picking things up and touching things though 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m so jel of her exciting life…I mean look at them pens….she has the best content

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So somebody has gifted her son a toy, obviously they’ve noticed that the poor mite doesn’t actually have anything to play with. She’s played with him for the ad and is now back upstairs leaving him playing alone downstairs again. I hope he wrecks the place, lazy witch 😡

Reactions: 12
She wore that tshirt yesterday in this weather and again today. All the clothes she buys and she's wearing a tshirt that's been worn in hot weather twice. 🥴 looks like she slept in it. Also why does she not iron her children's clothes. This sounds really sad to say but her little boy always looks scruffy. With creased too small clothes 🥺

Reactions: 10
Can't she stay downstairs and actually play with her children? Or even sit on the sofa instead of in bed? She's so bleeping weird

Reactions: 7
Is it raining down that way today? It’s still boiling up north and it looks like her windows have rain on them, and she is wearing a cardi!!! 🥵
ETA just seen she said it’s raining. It’s scorching here, we’d love a bit of rain!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Breaking news Jessie: some of us regularly work weekends and have been at work all morning. Actually working tho not sat drinking fake cocktails.

I wouldn’t class her work as ‘work’ no matter how out breath she is- trying to make out she’s so busy! So out if breath that she can’t even get her seat belt on. Sit down Jessie. Some of us work full time/ part time/ shift work not PRETEND work.
The way she said “chill for me won’t you.”
Oh be quiet, most of the time you’re in bed, neglecting your children! She’s acting like she goes to work every day. No appreciation for the parents who actually work for their daily bread AND make time for their children.
“I’ve had a productive day- quite busy” is always on repeat. Doing my head in now.
I don’t actually watch her stories that much anymore. She gives me anxiety. Her fake ness and her “hello every’burdy’ eurgh.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.