Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor woman has done so so much, she must be absolutely exhausted 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same old, same old 🙄

I really feel like she’s trying to be someone else at the moment, the way she talks and that irritating whispery laugh she does after everything she says.
And making out that she’ll miss Isa when he goes to nursery when all she does is complain about him!!
Oh that laugh is awful, heh heh, like muttley off dastardly and muttley!

Attachments

• Haha
PLAY WITH UR CHILD! Don’t shove him on ur iPhone while u go hunting thru ya manky drawers!!

Reactions: 10
No amount of face cream or skin care products will ever improve that bitter and twisted face.

Reactions: 13
Showing us all her empty beauty products because it’s been mentioned on here that she can’t possibly use up all she buys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Showing us all her empty beauty products because it’s been mentioned on here that she can’t possibly use up all she buys 😂
Never, ever seen her use those products and that moisturiser had been emptied on purpose. Why the hell does she think people want to see products she wouldn’t recommend??
her cupboards must be bursting with all thelotions and potions she buys. Remember a few weeks ago she bought 3 more of the aldi moisturisers because she loved them, never been seen since!
she looked younger tonight without those filters but she’s still a horrible person

Reactions: 10
Anyone notice the nail polish in her stories...then no nail polish then yes you guessed it the same nail polish again. Boss lady duties. She so recorded that this morning 🧐😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
God, she’s going overboard for 4 gifted wax melts. Why send Pride/mental health awareness stuff to her? She’s so vile to all her family and has a tit engagement rate, why would anyone gift her anything. I’m assuming she was an afterthought by the company as Pride month was June.

Reactions: 7
Typical performative crap!! And she couldn’t even be bothered to get the scent right!? Bore off

Pls don’t have a pop at me but as a Muslim your not meant to support gay lesbian etc it’s in the Quran so she’s just asked for a whole load of backlash

Pls don’t have a pop at me but as a Muslim your not meant to support gay lesbian etc it’s in the Quran so she’s just asked for a whole load of backlash
I can't stand her but I hope she doesn't receive any backlash.

Reactions: 4
Now u can go to her restaurant and “talk” she’s a bleeping counsellor!!! No thanks love!!

Pretty sure her husband won’t condone it I think the company shouldn’t of approached her

I wouldn’t even talk to her she’s seems very shady and sly
Who cares what her husband condones? She’s an adult

she is so out of order for certain things but i love the fact she is supporting the LGTBQ+ (even with her 10 real followers) but i hope it sends a message that no matter what religion you are, it doesn’t matter and love is love. i hope she doesn’t get any backlash for that and as for her husband ‘allowing it’ that shouldn’t even have to feature in a sentence let alone a thought

Reactions: 11
Yes to this!!!
she is so out of order for certain things but i love the fact she is supporting the LGTBQ+ (even with her 10 real followers) but i hope it sends a message that no matter what religion you are, it doesn’t matter and love is love. i hope she doesn’t get any backlash for that and as for her husband ‘allowing it’ that shouldn’t even have to feature in a sentence let alone a thought

Reactions: 2
But when you ask her privately if she supports it she says no it’s haram what ever that means

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.