Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping her cocktails were non alcoholic given she is driving home
And disgraceful she is secretly filming her neighbours. Pretty sure that is illegal as their garden is not a public space!!

Reactions: 5
You can report it to Instagram as bullying / harassment.
Instagram won't do a thing about it though, they'll just tell you not to follow her account or thank you for your report and that'll be that! I've reported sexually explicit content before and it doesn't breach any Instagram rules so I don't think her filming her neighbours will even warrant their attention!

Her filming her neighbours in their own private back garden has me fuming. I wouldn't ever bother but I've easily found out where she lives. She posts its close to a sainsbury's and that its close to restaurant number 4 so looking at sold property within the area wasn't hard..and just like that there it is. Her neighbours need to be made aware they are being filmed by a neighbour that suggests they are partaking in sexual activity within their garden. Joke or no joke you can't do that just for content for your insta stories.
I wish I could find it! I really want to bring her to the attention of the safeguarding children board!

Last edited:
I’m hoping her cocktails were non alcoholic given she is driving home
And disgraceful she is secretly filming her neighbours. Pretty sure that is illegal as their garden is not a public space!!
They will be non alcoholic but judging by how wasted she got from that alcohol free Apple juice a few weeks back maybe she shouldn’t be driving even with these 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Instagram won't do a thing about it though, they'll just tell you not to follow her account or thank you for your report and that'll be that! I've reported sexually explicit content before and it doesn't breach any Instagram rules so I don't think her filming her neighbours will even warrant their attention!

I wish I could find it! I really want to bring her to the attention of the safeguarding children board!
I found it by looking for sainburys near to her restautant and then propery sold. It wasn't hard as she posts from outside on her road. I wouldn't ever post where as that would make me as bad as her and that would be out of order..but she over shares and I am not technical at all but what what she posts it wasn't hard to find. The only reason I did so was because I am considering contacting her neighbours and just making them aware that they are being filmed purely for her followers entertainment. Shes does so much stuff that we all agree is wrong but this is lower than low. What do I hope comes of it? For her to realise that this behaviour isn't acceptable..even in public filming something so innocent and making it out to be something else for a laugh is wrong but doing it while they are in their back garden isn't right. Do I feel like bad..yes for her neighbours. She does what she does for her page but belittling embarrassing and shaming people who can't defend themselves because they are unaware makes me so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I found it by looking for sainburys near to her restautant and then propery sold. It wasn't hard as she posts from outside on her road. I wouldn't ever post where as that would make me as bad as her and that would be out of order..but she over shares and I am not technical at all but what what she posts it wasn't hard to find. The only reason I did so was because I am considering contacting her neighbours and just making them aware that they are being filmed purely for her followers entertainment. Shes does so much stuff that we all agree is wrong but this is lower than low. What do I hope comes of it? For her to realise that this behaviour isn't acceptable..even in public filming something so innocent and making it out to be something else for a laugh is wrong but doing it while they are in their back garden isn't right. Do I feel like bad..yes for her neighbours. She does what she does for her page but belittling embarrassing and shaming people who can't defend themselves because they are unaware makes me so sad.
I agree u should I would wanna know

I absolutely agree with you and totally appreciate why you can't reveal anything and I wouldn't expect you to. I've taken a different approach now which I'll await the outcome of. Xx

Reactions: 8
Well there’s a first, she’s done a grid post and hasn’t tagged Hinch or Solomon!! She has tagged all the England team though 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
18.5k followers and she's only got 356 likes on her latest post. I'm sure most of her actual followers are ones who love to loathe her.

Reactions: 9
Wow - she’s unbelievable 😯
I can’t get over that she filmed her neighbours.
As for finding her address - that was very easy. She should be more careful!
Very easy to work out which neighbour she filmed and their house number. Nice little screen shot printed off for her neighbours perusal as I believe they should know to be careful of their neighbour.
I certainly would want to know.

Reactions: 8
Found her address now too. Definitely going to report her as a concern to social services.

Wow - she’s unbelievable 😯
I can’t get over that she filmed her neighbours.
As for finding her address - that was very easy. She should be more careful!
Very easy to work out which neighbour she filmed and their house number. Nice little screen shot printed off for her neighbours perusal as I believe they should know to be careful of their neighbour.
I certainly would want to know.
For sure her neighbours should know she’s filming them then putting it up on her stories

It's scary how easy it is to be able to find that out by the things she openly chooses to share. For a few people to be able to do it so easily too. I hope she does read here and takes this serious. Of course I don't believe no one would ever share this or cause her any kind of worry. I do think though she needs to realise that being as she is on her open insta she needs to realise these things can happen when you want to be part of the whole Internet influencer status. She has a wonderful family by what we see and of course we only see what she shows and its unfair that she would put them in a position wheres people feel the need stop her being so nasty to people. Her husband her staff her family people in shops..fellow drivers her neighbours..the list is endless. This isn't trolling this is standing up for whats right and the people shes recording and the people who challenge you yet she chooses to call nasty names.

Reactions: 10
Interesting that she’s being so quiet on her page.

Also I’ve noticed that with all the other accounts who were gifted the Duck Toilet selection they have all put it on their page as a giveaway 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Interesting that she’s being so quiet on her page.

Also I’ve noticed that with all the other accounts who were gifted the Duck Toilet selection they have all put it on their page as a giveaway 🤔
I’ve noticed that too previously (haven’t looked at Instagram today as out and about). She goes quiet when she gets called out 😆

How can she preach about online bully jessie your a bully through and through and I hope your neighbours sue you

Reactions: 6
She's awfully quiet today? Something bothering you Jessie?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.