Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she’s not complained of being tired this week.
*waves to Jessie*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a few days ago she said she doesn't celebrate her wedding anniversary because her wedding day was apparently carnage. Today she's put up a story showing her on her wedding day with the caption "One day it will stop hurting"
if that day was so awful, why put a story out about it with a message that just screams "I need sympathy and validation from total strangers"
Grow up Jessie, and if you really are as unhappy as you claim with your marriage, do something about it instead of bitching and whining on Instagram. The fact is, without your husband whom yo you clearly dislike and have no respect for, is actually your golden ticket to Primark. You are a barracuda, so shallow and so dangerous!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So now she’s claiming she has ptsd jessie get a grip if you had ptsd you wouldn’t go much out babe your full of tit I have it and I need to know my nearest exit points etc you have no ptsd what’s up chicken Stacey not your friend anymore !!!!
I’m thinking the ptsd post this morning is about her wedding as it’s her wedding anniversary today and she said it was a shitshow. Plus the over dramatic ‘one day it won’t hurt’ bollocks just now. She’s needs to get a bleeping grip. I suffered from ptsd for years after nearly dying, not having a bit of a crappy day 🤬

Reactions: 10
We don't know what goes on behind closed doors but TBH he seems like a decent husband, hard working, successful. She has a lazy life of riley, he brings her food home, she always has his card in her purse, he goes with her to the ridiculous shops....

He might be a massive bastard but the things she posts about him don't make it seem that way.

Reactions: 12
Is she wanting people to think she's a victim?
Of course we don't know what goes on but from what she posts i defo see victims and it sure as hell isn't her. Acting like a complete cow online and getting called out on it so she's now wanting sympathy. Remember she only posts what she wants people to see. Not having any of it...I still believe shes the narcissist not her hubby or anyone else.

Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness, is it that time of year again? THE WEDDING SAGA!

PTSD? How and why? Why not actually tell us what happened on her wedding day? She said she don’t want to talk about but then...talks about it. Attention seeking all the time. If i had a horrible wedding day, I wouldn’t want to bring it up. I don’t want to be reminded of it. Yet she posts a picture of herself in her wedding attire. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 13
I don’t get how you can have ptsd from a wedding day unless you got jilted or someone died or something. Having a crappy day isn’t it? She clearly has freedom in the marriage to go shopping every day and spent a tit load of cash. She slags him off on Instagram so hardly seems scared of him. She belittles him if anything. I find the whole dynamic perplexing. Either you love your husband or you don’t Jessie

Reactions: 15
She’s an attention seeking, self centred, ungrateful, rude, unglamorous oxygen thief.

Reactions: 14
I don’t get how you can have ptsd from a wedding day unless you got jilted or someone died or something. Having a crappy day isn’t it? She clearly has freedom in the marriage to go shopping every day and spent a tit load of cash. She slags him off on Instagram so hardly seems scared of him. She belittles him if anything. I find the whole dynamic perplexing. Either you love your husband or you don’t Jessie
I don't think she gives a damn about her husband. He's nothing but a meal ticket for her endless trips to Primark, B&M and Home Bargains. That's the reason she won't leave him, because she needs his money!

Reactions: 11
Jumped from 17.4k to 17.8k real quick 🤔
She didn’t even post anything today? Where did the 400 followers come from?

Reactions: 5
Wats happened in regards to the tree? Have they lost someone?
Nope, just more dragging out the wedding anniversary ptsd nonsense. I’ve got to say, when I was suffering badly with ptsd my counsellors never recommended planting a tree!
Perhaps if she really does want to ‘heal’ she could stop being a complete hole to, and about, her Husband and his family? She’s the one holding on to all the drama about the wedding day and stuff. She said herself it’s been 15 years, get the duck over it.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s great that there is ‘real’ plants or trees going into the garden rather than all the fake BUT I don’t think the tree she’s got is going to be this wonderful place they can sit under one day! It’s an espalier and they are supposed to be grown against a wall or fence and trained along (good for small gardens). It also should of been put in a hole three times the size of the pot (that hole certainly didn’t look that big) and also why the duck is she watering the leaves!!!! Ready to fry them to tit in the sun!!!!!
Dig it up and put it against the fence in a bigger hole and read up on how to look after it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don't understand the ptsd situation over the wedding?? What could possibly have been so bad that it's traumatised her this much?! If you're going to bang on and on each year about it then say what happened- or just shut up about it!

Reactions: 12
That hole is not nearly big enough for that tree 🙄

I just don't understand the ptsd situation over the wedding?? What could possibly have been so bad that it's traumatised her this much?! If you're going to bang on and on each year about it then say what happened- or just shut up about it!
I was going to say, has she ever expanded on what went on? So weird.

Reactions: 6
Apprantley she’s had a miscarriage and also she obviously hates her husband why would you block your husband !! Jessie is the biggest fake going

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.