Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse my ignorance but arranged marriages still happening? They must love each other, 15 years is a long time if you're not happy.

Reactions: 5
Ermmmm what is that quality? She’s meant to be an ‘influencer’ right why is her quality so bad not forgetting the glitches on her stories. The least she can do is post decent quality pictures / videos.

Also if it’s that painful to talk about whatever she keeps going on about surely u wouldn’t keep bringing it up again and again. From what is seems like she really dislikes her husband I don’t get why she’s still with him if she finds him that bad probs staying with him cause it’s easier. Did she have some other lover that she wanted to marry?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
If you’re implying that something that traumatic happened to you in the past on a public open platform that you just can’t talk about, don’t bleeping mention it.
she’s the equivalent to a U K HUN? Inbox me xx

good to see something alive and green in that garden though.

Reactions: 12
Massive attention seeker. Why is she trying her best to sound all ready as if she’s crying in the tree video.. urgh

And why’s this nutcase tagging grinch and SS😂😂

Reactions: 10
Nice to see a tree I agree but what a random placement

Excuse my ignorance but arranged marriages still happening? They must love each other, 15 years is a long time if you're not happy.
Oh yes they are very much so still happening

Reactions: 3
I think it’s great that there is ‘real’ plants or trees going into the garden rather than all the fake BUT I don’t think the tree she’s got is going to be this wonderful place they can sit under one day! It’s an espalier and they are supposed to be grown against a wall or fence and trained along (good for small gardens). It also should of been put in a hole three times the size of the pot (that hole certainly didn’t look that big) and also why the duck is she watering the leaves!!!! Ready to fry them to tit in the sun!!!!!
Dig it up and put it against the fence in a bigger hole and read up on how to look after it!
This makes sense! I looked at the tree and thought why the hell are there loads of sticks on it it looks like it should be against a wall 😆

So she's planted a tree where she and her husband, who she clearly has massive issues with, can sit and talk. She never seems to have enough hours in the day to do anything productive so where is she going to find the time to sit and talk? Is there nowhere in the house they can sit and talk? Their problems will certainly not be resolved by sitting beside a tree, and neither by constantly reminding all and sundry that they've got problems!

Reactions: 7
Forgive me if I’m being stupid but what is the tree for? I can’t work it out

Forgive me if I’m being stupid but what is the tree for? I can’t work it out
To heal them from the intense trauma and ptsd of their wedding day…15 years ago! 😂
So they planted a plum tree in the middle of the grass to sit beside and talk. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe if she didn’t leave her young child to his own devices while she has her third nap of the day then he wouldn’t be able to break up a box and make such a mess 🙄

How spoilt do you have to be to get PTSD from a wedding day?

It's obvs not the marriage that's a problem since he's clearly supportive enough to help plant the tree and use it as a place to talk. He wouldn't do that if he didn't want to make her happy, and if he wants to make her happy he must love/like her.

Typical Jessie behaviour with the Amazon cherry blossom tree. Of course it is Amazon's fault that it isn't what she thought it would be. Classic example of "I want it, I'll buy it, I won't have a clue what it is or what to do with it"

Reactions: 9
Typical Jessie behaviour with the Amazon cherry blossom tree. Of course it is Amazon's fault that it isn't what she thought it would be. Classic example of "I want it, I'll buy it, I won't have a clue what it is or what to do with it"
I thought there were holes in the wood to stick the blossoms into. I was going to message her and tell her, then I thought nah, she’s vile 😉

Reactions: 7
why are all the people in the comments tagging Stacey and Hinch? What does it have to do with them?

I looked at her photos yesterday after someone mentioned it here and she literally tags Hinch, Mr Hinch and Stacey in every single photo on her grid. So cringe. I bet they dread seeing their tagged stuff.

• Wow
I looked at her photos yesterday after someone mentioned it here and she literally tags Hinch, Mr Hinch and Stacey in every single photo on her grid. So cringe. I bet they dread seeing their tagged stuff.
There’s a load of them that do it. Loads of free advertising for Hinch and the only posts they respond to are the arse licking ones 🙄

That speaker was probably switched on by the old lady who lived there before she died. Even she can’t stand Jessie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll be complaining later that they have no food in the house and that she’s forgotten to buy the boys packed lunch stuff 🙄

So her hubby went to the beach with “everyone” in one car but didn’t invite his wife and kids!!!!!! Told her at 1am to sort breakfast and poor woman was awake at 7am…yeah erm ain’t that standard when u have kids?? I don’t get why they haven’t gone as a family…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.