Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has tried to be like ss and Mrs h with the “hauls” but let’s herself down with the bs and what she said today about her son. It’s really sad. Why try and be someone your not. She’s a mum wife and owns business so just be natural….she so fake…..

Reactions: 9
She has tried to be like ss and Mrs h with the “hauls” but let’s herself down with the bs and what she said today about her son. It’s really sad. Why try and be someone your not. She’s a mum wife and owns business so just be natural….she so fake…..
The dangerous side of social media and influencers.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely they are “ professionals” they know exactly what to post. She needs to stop and think before she does posts like today cause it’s made her look like a tw@t.

Why is this woman screaming shouting so loud in her car about being out and the son getting the test done?? Then saying ‘ I think I miss him’ she’s so cringe. I also don’t believe there is much love there between her and hubby. Married ten years.. they’re probs just keeping up appearances.

Reactions: 6
Why is this woman screaming shouting so loud in her car about being out and the son getting the test done?? Then saying ‘ I think I miss him’ she’s so cringe. I also don’t believe there is much love there between her and hubby. Married ten years.. they’re probs just keeping up appearances.
I believe it was an arranged marriage too

• Heart
I don’t believe she’s been for the PCR test.

I have recently been for the PCR test and they don’t give you a specific time for the results to come through. They just say it could take up to 48hrs but it’s usually quicker. How can she be sure she’ll get the results in the morning? Mine came through at 11pm unexpectedly!

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe she’s been for the PCR test.

I have recently been for the PCR test and they don’t give you a specific time for the results to come through. They just say it could take up to 48hrs but it’s usually quicker. How can she be sure she’ll get the results in the morning? Mine came through at 11pm unexpectedly!
I don't believe she did either. It was very quick to her getting from primark back home and she said it was far away to getting her husband and son to get a test and then go to resustant to then return home.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely they are “ professionals” they know exactly what to post. She needs to stop and think before she does posts like today cause it’s made her look like a tw@t.
Hinch continues to get it wrong and just blocks anybody that calls out her duck ups. Jessie is too thick to realise this. Why anybody wants to know what a stranger online has bought from Primark or Home bargains ill never know. Also, why is her Tattle page in the home instagrammers? Her house is a tit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh she posts crap all the time, she's totally deluded. But she out-twatted herself yesterday, and she doesn't appear to be phased by it at all....

• Haha
How sad she checks her tattle page she’s not sending the boys in if the test doesn’t come in jessie jessie jessie you pathetic excuse for a human are you gonna ring pri mark for track and trace we could quiet easily contact there head office screen shot them a mug shot of your face and you would get a mega fine when you do a test you all isolate till the test come back but no u would rather buy tit

We all know life isn't palin sailing..we also know that that was one bs story about the boys not being at school. Its easy to post a pic of the front door and pretend you're now heading off. Why does things seems to happen so easily for her..like she gets told when she will receive results...gets fake results at the time when she said.. all in time for her to be able to story from what ever errands she's running today..in glam fairy language that means hitting the shops. I hope she does read here because I have a message for you jessie...you make yourself look so stupid with your bull crao lies and your need to feel like yoi fit in with influencers that have millions of followers and that have a name brand that people recognise. I would say concentrate on them 4 businesses that you claim to own but more importantly your family. Oh and just be a nice person and not that dick you come across as being on the gram.

I honestly think she lied about the pcr test how did she get the results so quickly??

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she lied about the pcr test how did she get the results so quickly??
If she'd done the PCR and got results, I believe she'd have actually shown the results. Hid his details other than first name and date it was done/results given! She shares so much other inane content!

“Wish me luck?”
Wish HER luck...that the test comes back negative? Her son’s the one unwell but we must all wish HER luck. Vile excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 14
She absolutely just faked the tests/results so she could pack her kids off to school without any backlash.

Reactions: 8
Glow like Beyonce? She wouldn't glow if she was radioactive! Who exactly are "her girls" She needs to grow up!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.