Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Saira talking about her trip to London on her stories and feel like she was sending a bit of shade. She was talking about what they did with the kids, advice on where to go because their trip was all about the kids having fun and family quality time. She then said that they avoided all the shops on purpose as they have the same shops at home.

Reactions: 13
I saw Saira talking about her trip to London on her stories and feel like she was sending a bit of shade. She was talking about what they did with the kids, advice on where to go because their trip was all about the kids having fun and family quality time. She then said that they avoided all the shops on purpose as they have the same shops at home.
Yeah, I’ll give her that, she’s boring as hell but she does love her kids and do stuff for them and with them.

Reactions: 8
I thought that too. Defo throwing shade 🤣

The way shes snatching those items from her little boy 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This woman cannot keep up with her own lies
‘My husband is home from whatever restaurant’ then two seconds later ‘my husband turned up at the restaurant’. Which is it Jessie? Did he come home or did he meet you at restaurant number 4?
That insinuates that they’ve just closed 2 restaurants for the night, where’s the staff? What about bookings and deliveries?

Reactions: 16
This woman cannot keep up with her own lies
‘My husband is home from whatever restaurant’ then two seconds later ‘my husband turned up at the restaurant’. Which is it Jessie? Did he come home or did he meet you at restaurant number 4?
That insinuates that they’ve just closed 2 restaurants for the night, where’s the staff? What about bookings and deliveries?
Yeah, she came home from no4 and he came home from ‘whichever one he was at’ then he turned up at no4 to tell her to close up!
It also more puzzling that she was there last night too, at ‘work’. Was she there just because the workmen were? With the drills and what not in the background. None of what she says makes any sense at all.

Reactions: 12
No ones saying she don’t love her kids would just be nice to see her do things with them instead of trying to be like the others and buying crap..,.oh and lying….

18 hanging baskets??? 18 of them? To fill with fake flowers for the garden of dreams!! She’s tapped. If you really needed to buy 18 hanging baskets you’d surely just stick some lovely real flowers in them for the summer wouldn’t you?
Her hanging baskets on that naff pergola look like poodles heads. Why not just get some trays of pansies or cheap bedding plants. Fake flowers look awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hanging baskets on that naff pergola look like poodles heads. Why not just get some trays of pansies or cheap bedding plants. Fake flowers look awful.
So much cheaper too, bedding plants are everywhere now, even her beloved B&M sell them!

Reactions: 4
Soooooooooooo much to do for the new restaurant! I still can’t get over how she claimed she was going to ‘work’ when all she basically was doing was sitting there dusting the bar while workmen were there! 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Wtf is she on putting footage of a dead person between posts about her B&M haul and her stupid hanging baskets.

also £50 on hanging baskets she will fill with plastic flowers. I just don’t understand. Why would you decorate your garden with plastic when you could grow real flowers??? I find this totally baffling

Wtf is she on putting footage of a dead person between posts about her B&M haul and her stupid hanging baskets.

also £50 on hanging baskets she will fill with plastic flowers. I just don’t understand. Why would you decorate your garden with plastic when you could grow real flowers??? I find this totally baffling
Because she's lazy and would rather be napping and ignoring her children than dead heading a few pansies.

Reactions: 6
I feel like sairas reading these and throwing major shade at Jessie 😆

• Haha
What the actual duck has she just blindly shared this morning?? How old is that footage? And does she really believe that Hilary Clinton would just calmly stand there if that man was actually saying what the voice over says he’s saying? Then shake his hand? I’m gobsmacked. I knew she wasn’t very bright but this has blew my mind! I’m bleeping livid 🤬🤬🤬🤬
This is the actual real life footage

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What the actual duck has she just blindly shared this morning?? How old is that footage? And does she really believe that Hilary Clinton would just calmly stand there if that man was actually saying what the voice over says he’s saying? Then shake his hand? I’m gobsmacked. I knew she wasn’t very bright but this has blew my mind! I’m bleeping livid 🤬🤬🤬🤬
This is the actual real life footage
She's such a dimwit. Thankfully nobody's actually taking anything from the things she posts because all her followers are bought bots.

Just come to say the same. WATF. Is she that stupid?!?!
Shes super busy again but so tired again.....😂

Wow she's so aggressive. Really thinks share the mitts nuts doesn't she?

Reactions: 4
18 hanging baskets??? 18 of them? To fill with fake flowers for the garden of dreams!! She’s tapped. If you really needed to buy 18 hanging baskets you’d surely just stick some lovely real flowers in them for the summer wouldn’t you?
nothing like a garden full of fake faded flowers. It will rock the ‘cemetery vibe’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.