Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That laugh...what even is it? Mcdonalds and now sushi. She is incredibly lazy isn't she. She's always having take out. I've never ever known anything like it 😮

Reactions: 11
No balls though, sadly.
I wish I could put multiple 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 on this!

She has bought some actual plants! 🥳🥳🥳 I think she’s a bit late for sowing tomato seeds 🤣 still you never know they may catch up. She would of been better buying tomato ‘plants’

Reactions: 6
She is so aggressive and what was that toiktok she shared. Surely you would be happy to repeat yourself for a follower who obviously missed what you said? She is awful

Reactions: 5
Regarding Palestine I don’t get why she doesn’t share Instagram pages some well known ones who are there and are updating everyone on the current situation. Why does she share old videos from TikTok almost like she sees Palestine and reposts rather than acc watching it.
Some accounts on insta that have been sharing updated info on what’s currently happening idk if it’s allowed but ur welcome Jessie.
- letstalkpalestine
- muna.kurd15
- mohammedelkurd
- eye.on.palestine
- m.z.gaza
To name a few.
I don’t get why she doesn’t post insightful and informative posts. Then on top that you go about your day after posting something horrifying you don’t seem to concerned to me and seems very disrespectful.

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. We are giving her content ideas. We need to stop 😂
She’s bought real flowers? And is now planning to grow her own tomatoes? And i completely agree about the Palestine posts that she shares. I’ve said it before- she doesn’t have a clue. It’s just a trend for her. She didn’t even watch the video before she posted it! All she does is copy other people. No original content. And now reshares Tik Tok’s everyday! Can’t stand the vile woman and her wheezy laugh.

I wish I could put multiple 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 on this!

She has bought some actual plants! 🥳🥳🥳 I think she’s a bit late for sowing tomato seeds 🤣 still you never know they may catch up. She would of been better buying tomato ‘plants’
Probably hoping for some nice juicy Tesco tomatoes off it like her queen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why announce it's your 15th wedding anniversary on Friday, then follow that up by saying your wedding day was absolute carnage and that you don't celebrate it? Just shut up if it doesn't mean anything to you!
What sort of mother complains about having to go and get something for her poorly son because she'd rather sit in the garden? It's ok though because while her son is poorly, she's off to Primark. Again! and she's sarcastically happy about it! What an absolute witch!

Reactions: 14
Is she actually serious? He son has a high temp and she is going out? Get him tested and isolate you stupid tw@

Reactions: 15
Why announce it's your 15th wedding anniversary on Friday, then follow that up by saying your wedding day was absolute carnage and that you don't celebrate it? Just shut up if it doesn't mean anything to you!
What sort of mother complains about having to go and get something for her poorly son because she'd rather sit in the garden? It's ok though because while her son is poorly, she's off to Primark. Again! and she's sarcastically happy about it! What an absolute witch!
She was so sarcastic about her "hubby" sending her off to get bubble tea, well yeah, it might be a drive and it might seem OTT but if it's going to get fluids into the little lad when he has a fever may as well get him one. I wouldn't drive to get a bubble tea for a kid who wasn't sick just because they demanded it, but if he's sick and that's what he wants it's his body telling him he needs fluids. (although I wouldn't leave the house without getting him a test first!)

Reactions: 9
She was so sarcastic about her "hubby" sending her off to get bubble tea, well yeah, it might be a drive and it might seem OTT but if it's going to get fluids into the little lad when he has a fever may as well get him one. I wouldn't drive to get a bubble tea for a kid who wasn't sick just because they demanded it, but if he's sick and that's what he wants it's his body telling him he needs fluids. (although I wouldn't leave the house without getting him a test first!)
I get the impression that her children are an inconvenience in her life. She'd much rather spend her days without them and that's obvious. She's a dreadful woman!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She is so weird and moans 24/7. Can’t standddddd her

Reactions: 9
Imagine your child is poorly and you f off to primark...what a horrific excuse of a mother is she being right now!!

Reactions: 15
What a bleeping idiot going out and about when her son spiked a temp last night. She should be taking him for a test then self isolating bleeping irresponsible idiots

I was in ICU with covid in December and im disgusted at her behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 6
jez so you were poorly last week, didn’t test and went out and now your son had a temp and rather than self isolate until he is tested your shopping?!! i know there are fines for if you have it and don’t isolate and i really hope there are fines for if symptoms and don’t isolate. selfish selfish witch honestly and don’t even start me on moaning about getting your poorly child something she is a selfish inside ugly troll of the highest order and maybe needs something to slap her back down to life

I was in ICU with covid in December and im disgusted at her behaviour
I really hope your ok now! I have no personal experience thank goodness with covid and people like her make me so so mad, I can’t imagine how angry it must make you. sending ‘horrible troll’ virtual good thoughts to you and hoping your ok now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.