Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how all the furniture belonged to the old person that died and came with the house, do you think all her bedding did too?!?
I agree with someone further up, it does give me caravan vibes, with one of those dead thin polyester quilts 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She boasts about having designer bags, shoes ect but literally buys all hers and her family's clothes from primark and all her house stuff from b&m and lives in an old people's home. Not 1 room decorated. Her poor boys must think they arnt worthy of anything nice.
Fair enough if you really are on a tight budget and needs must but she throws money about like it grows on trees

The whole thing about her going to work was so fake too.

Reactions: 9
She told her husband to get a take away? But she made out he then later said aren't you getting ready for work? Wouldn't he at that point reminded her. Defo drills being used in the background. And that pathetic fake laugh makes me want to pop my own eye balls out with spoons watching her do it. Her stories are not adding up and its as clear as day shes fibbing about so much. She needs to get her arse moving and concentrate on her family her home and them 4 businesses she claims to have..not seeking validation from complete strangers on the gram. So sad!!

Reactions: 8
Wait, hold on a minute. Is the 4th restaurant open? Where was the big opening? The montage of “boss lady” putting on her lippy, her heels, the click on the keys to unlock the car door? Not bothered about this one then Jessie?
Also, she said she was going on holiday which turned into a road trip which turned into a night in Birmingham to buy some tat from Primark?
And what is with the clawed hands! Eurgh, stop! You are not as big as you think you are Jessie. With your over pronounced S’s and T’s and Sh’s. Shtacey Sholomon. Mshrs Hinch. I cringe when i watch her stories now. She’s just so boring.
She lies so much. Her stories just don’t add up. She thinks people forget what she tells us but we don’t.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was the last one back at the meeting point? Yeah alright love. Anyone else think that it didn't happen? All her girls on a primark trip?

Reactions: 6
She was the last one back at the meeting point? Yeah alright love. Anyone else think that it didn't happen? All her girls on a primark trip?
I haven't done it since I was about 25, but if I was to go shopping like that with my mates I would be with my mates. What's the point in going shopping with people and splitting up, may as well just go alone.

I haven't done it since I was about 25, but if I was to go shopping like that with my mates I would be with my mates. What's the point in going shopping with people and splitting up, may as well just go alone.
Agreed. It definitely didn't happen....

It was the “last one back, not sorry” attitude that annoyed me. Not fussed that everyone else (if they were there) had to wait for her.
So half term is over and what did she actually do with her kids - sweet fa. She’s is unbelievably selfish and totally deluded 😡

If you had 45 minutes only in there it wouldn't be worth it..surely you would say next time let's take the kids for ice cream instead 😏

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with the comments why not take the children out instead of a night in Birmingham to spend 45 mins in primark to buy a load of old tat. Was there any pics of her friends maybe she went alone and pretends she has friends. Is her husband real? We never see him?

• Haha
I don’t believe she took her children to Birmingham at all. She usually posts pics of them even if it’s just in the car and when she was doing her makeup in the car you could see the back seat was empty!

Yes her husband is real 😄 she’s shown him a few times but he spends most of his time at work and she hardly ever does speaking videos if he’s around.

She hasn’t done anything with her children this half term and considering she doesn’t work, is able to drive and is happy to splash the cash on crap, I think that’s pretty dreadful.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with the comments why not take the children out instead of a night in Birmingham to spend 45 mins in primark to buy a load of old tat. Was there any pics of her friends maybe she went alone and pretends she has friends. Is her husband real? We never see him?
I don’t think she has any friends. She always talks about them but never post any actual evidence. I get her friends may not want to be on social media to her 17k bots but even the backs of their heads or something to show she actually has people there. But she obviously has been out on her own and is lying that she’s with friends.

I'm so cufused about her content. She calls herself a cleaning account but there's never any cleaning. All she seems to do is sit in the sofa complaining about how tired she is, sit in the sofa complaining about how busy she is, drives around looking at her phone and not the road or buying shite from Primark that you never see again. Also where's all the In The Style SS stuff she bought? Surely she'd be wearing it the time? Or the stuff she buys from Primark but never seems to wear. And she somehow has 17k followers? Surely most of those have to be bought bit accounts.

Says its too nice to be indoors because the weather is sunny and she would like to go somewhere and then shows a story where her little boy is in a shopping trolley in bloody Home Bargains! Two questions come to mind A) where does she get all the money she spends endlessly and B) where are her other two boys?

• Wow
Its too nice to stay inside.....
So take your kids out then Jessie!!!
Nope, goes to b&m... inside.. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Her captions are saying things are “499” instead of 4.99. Why does she even have them on? Noticed she’s tagged hinch…..still no sight on the “hubby”

Reactions: 6
Just been on to look at her Instagram and she must have over 50 stories on there!! I watched up until her showing off her Primark tat and turned off. She is so boring

• Wow
Her caption said pinched and not hinch 😂😂. TURN THEM OFF!! I bet she spent more on petrol going than the crap she brought

• Haha
Reactions: 7
18 hanging baskets??? 18 of them? To fill with fake flowers for the garden of dreams!! She’s tapped. If you really needed to buy 18 hanging baskets you’d surely just stick some lovely real flowers in them for the summer wouldn’t you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.