Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t really care what’s happening in Palestine. The video’s she shares are upsetting but that’s what’s actually taking place there HOWEVER, her sharing something like that and then going onto saying how tired she is again and again... If she cared, she wouldn’t be on Instagram resharing videos from Tik Tok. She would make some genuine posts. Talking from the heart. But she won’t do that. She has no clue. All she thinks about is herself and the lies that she is going to tell for the day.

Didn’t she say she was going on holiday? Then it became a road trip...? Absolute liar. All she does is lie and copy other people for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t really care what’s happening in Palestine. The video’s she shares are upsetting but that’s what’s actually taking place there HOWEVER, her sharing something like that and then going onto saying how tired she is again and again... If she cared, she wouldn’t be on Instagram resharing videos from Tik Tok. She would make some genuine posts. Talking from the heart. But she won’t do that. She has no clue. All she thinks about is herself and the lies that she is going to tell for the day.

Didn’t she say she was going on holiday? Then it became a road trip...? Absolute liar. All she does is lie and copy other people for content.
Oh absolutely it’s upsetting, what’s happening there is absolutely horrific. It was the contrast of the tiktok showing such raw footage and emotion, then her sat on her old lady sofa moaning about being exhausted that got me. As you say, if she were truly invested she would be making her own stories about it, but then that’s too much effort, it’s easier to just share tiktoks. But she’s sharing them without any basic interest in the content I feel. She’s just a horrible, selfish, bone idle person seeking validation from strangers on the internet 🤮

Reactions: 11
Oh absolutely it’s upsetting, what’s happening there is absolutely horrific. It was the contrast of the tiktok showing such raw footage and emotion, then her sat on her old lady sofa moaning about being exhausted that got me. As you say, if she were truly invested she would be making her own stories about it, but then that’s too much effort, it’s easier to just share tiktoks. But she’s sharing them without any basic interest in the content I feel. She’s just a horrible, selfish, bone idle person seeking validation from strangers on the internet 🤮
Completely agree with you.

Also, I remember someone mentioning her lumpy coffee... do you think it’s a weight-loss drink? I think it’s a weight-loss coffee 🤔

Reactions: 7
Completely agree with you.

Also, I remember someone mentioning her lumpy coffee... do you think it’s a weight-loss drink? I think it’s a weight-loss coffee 🤔
I never thought of that. Are they that kind of consistency? I always think they are those sachet numbers. Whatever they are I’ve never seen a less appetising coffee. 🤮

Reactions: 6
I never thought of that. Are they that kind of consistency? I always think they are those sachet numbers. Whatever they are I’ve never seen a less appetising coffee. 🤮
I think that’s what they are too… those sachets of instant latte etc.

Reactions: 8
It doesn’t look like they have the children in the back of the car on the trip to Birmingham 🤔

Reactions: 5
They are prob cleaning the restaurants...she’s got 4 don’t ya know..did I mention....it was 4 yes 4😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not kept up with the thread so sorry if I'm repeating something that's already been said above, but wtf is the "jukes" thing all about? Stop trying to make "jukes" happen, it is not happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not kept up with the thread so sorry if I'm repeating something that's already been said above, but wtf is the "jukes" thing all about? Stop trying to make "jukes" happen, it is not happening!
She’s saying ‘dupes’ for all the crap she keeps buying, as they are supposedly copies of way more expensive skincare brands, but her captions change it to jukes 😂. she doesn’t get it that just because something has a similar packaging doesn’t mean the product inside is as good a quality as the expensive brands. Also, as someone else pointed out, the amount she has spent on all these ‘dupes’ she could have gotten the expensive stuff instead!

Why is she acting like she’s drunk off a bottle of apple juice 🤔
I thought those bottles said Apple yesterday!!

So was her holibobs a trip to Birmingham? It’s funny coz her internet bestie lives in Birmingham but she’s currently on holiday in London with her family, she even make London seem boring 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So was her holibobs a trip to Birmingham? It’s funny coz that’s where her internet bestie lives in Birmingham but she’s currently on holiday in London with her family, she even make London seem boring 😂.
I thought this about the bestie!!
Then I realised Birmingham has the world’s biggest Primark. What a great day out for the kids. So selfish 😡

• Haha
I thought this about the bestie!!
Then I realised Birmingham has the world’s biggest Primark. What a great day out for the kids. So selfish 😡
All her and her bestie care about is shopping. I will say at least the internet bestie seems to have some interest in her kids and actually takes them places. Jessie literally does duck all with her kids. Especially the youngest who is home all day. It seems like she just shoved the phone or tablet in front of him so she can nap or frantically clean her nursing home.

• Sad
It doesn’t look to me like they have even taken the kids with them to Birmingham. She hasn’t shown any pics of them, it didn’t look like they were in the car and who stays up till 5am getting drunk on Apple juice unless you’re kid free?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It doesn’t look to me like they have even taken the kids with them to Birmingham. She hasn’t shown any pics of them, it didn’t look like they were in the car and who stays up till 5am getting drunk on Apple juice unless you’re kid free?
She was remarkably sprightly looking this morning for such a late night ‘partying’ 😂
No moans about being exhausted today...so far!

Reactions: 4
They even say non alcoholic on them 😂😂
It won't be alcohol as she is Muslim... although I wouldn't put it past her....

She was in Birmingham with friends and not 1 good story. She could have actually made some decent content as she was out with friends ect but nope. She would rather post her boring ass sitting on the sofa moaning about how tired she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.