Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We are just going to by-pass how I look today”???
Jessie, first of all, let’s face it, that’s not how you really look because you ALWAYS have a filter on.
“It’s a little concerning”??? Nope, nobodies concerned. I’ve seen people work hard and earn a living, look after their kids, cleaning the house...You my dear, do absolutely nothing. You just pretend to do things. You do a lot of talking but there’s no action behind it. We see it all Jessie, we see it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“We are just going to by-pass how I look today”???
Jessie, first of all, let’s face it, that’s not how you really look because you ALWAYS have a filter on.
“It’s a little concerning”??? Nope, nobodies concerned. I’ve seen people work hard and earn a living, look after their kids, cleaning the house...You my dear, do absolutely nothing. You just pretend to do things. You do a lot of talking but there’s no action behind it. We see it all Jessie, we see it all.
Thank you..

She just chats tit and and films herself talking into a camera all day!! Always moaning or complaining about something too. Ffs

She’s just always been off to me. That woman

Reactions: 9
The latest meme she posted on her stories!!! Wtf
Literally thinking the same thing. And how did she support blm? Didn’t she just do a black square like ever other fucker and then never mention it again. So many black people have been killed by police since George Floyd yet not a peep from her about it. I’ve seen is people of every race supporting Palestine. I hope she receives some backlash from that coz she’s turning this now into a race thing. Where was she when everyone was saying stop Asian hate. Where were her stories for the hate crimes against Chinese people? She only cares about Palestine coz a, we mentioned her not talking about it and b, her queens mentioned it. She doesn’t give a duck about what’s going on in this world. Also I doubt she has any friends let alone black friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really is vile. That latest post about BLM/Palestine?! Outing her "black friends". How racist. Mind you, I doubt she has any friends at all let alone black friends. Just fake insta friends. Vile vile vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last night she said she had a really busy day today, this morning she’s already had a nap!!!!!
She’s one lazy fucker.
How much more face creams and tit is she gonna buy from Aldi just because they are ‘jukes’ as her captions said 😂😂
That’s another thing she buys loads of but only ever shows herself using the cheapy oils from home bargains. She’s nuts and needs to stop shopping!!

• Haha
What the heck does her son do when she naps?! Who in their right mind would go to sleep and leave a 3 year old on his own?

Reactions: 12
Last night she said she had a really busy day today, this morning she’s already had a nap!!!!!
She’s one lazy fucker.
How much more face creams and tit is she gonna buy from Aldi just because they are ‘jukes’ as her captions said 😂😂
That’s another thing she buys loads of but only ever shows herself using the cheapy oils from home bargains. She’s nuts and needs to stop shopping!!
She thinks she Mrs Hinch reincarnated, her mannerisms, the way she uses her voice. Just everything 😂😂. She’s bonkers!

The latest meme she posted on her stories!!! Wtf
I was gonna comment about the tf why is she comparing blm to Palestine?? They’re both different fights it’s not a damn competition. Both movements deserve the recognition but without comparison. She should really think about what she posts.
If anything Jessie why aren’t you comparing your queens and when they decide to speak up?

Eg hinch promised to learn more about BLM and educate herself never heard a peep about it after that? And I think they only reason they did a post about BLM was because they’d get cancelled otherwise or get huge backlash. They aren’t posting about Palestine because A I really think they don’t care B they act like they aren’t educated enough to talk about it and C they won’t get cancelled for not talking about the Palestine situation to so why would they? They only pick and chose stuff that’s trending BLM was huge as it well deserved and needed to be but that’s why they posted about it because it was trending not because they care I’m sorry I just have to say it.

Reactions: 8
Her name should be (even though she’s more grim than glam) to ‘glam fairy I will only tell you I clean I won’t show it’
Also if she just purchased one pot of a face cream that is a bit more expensive she wouldn’t have to buy loads of ‘dupes’ surely she doesn’t go through that much cream 🤣
Maybe under the ever present filters she’s got a serious problem 😉

• Haha
Her bestie has put a story up about trolls 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s bleeping troll herself. All she does is moan about trolls. It’s like love you are literally the most boring housewife ever. Ain’t no one trolling you. All people are saying is get your head out of hinch’s and Solomon’s arse. Her friends must tell her that too. But I suspect people like her don’t have real life friends which is why they latch on to virtual friends.

Reactions: 14
She’s bleeping troll herself. All she does is moan about trolls. It’s like love you are literally the most boring housewife ever. Ain’t no one trolling you. All people are saying is get your head out of hinch’s and Solomon’s arse. Her friends must tell her that too. But I suspect people like her don’t have real life friends which is why they latch on to virtual friends.
Exactly this. They way they and their Hinch obsessed followers tag her and Stacey in every post, proper cringe.

Reactions: 11
As the day has gone on the more that meme has annoyed me. Its like it's tit for tat for her? And liek someone above said where where was the stop aisan hate? She only posted about blm when it was trending, not a single thing since. She is absolutely vile. What a horrible person

Reactions: 7
As the day has gone on the more that meme has annoyed me. Its like it's tit for tat for her? And liek someone above said where where was the stop aisan hate? She only posted about blm when it was trending, not a single thing since. She is absolutely vile. What a horrible person
I reported it cos it pissed me off so much!

That woman is a human sleeping pill

• Haha
Just thinking about her restaurants, why doesn't she promote them on her Instagram page? She's got nearly 17k followers?

• Haha
Just thinking about her restaurants, why doesn't she promote them on her Instagram page? She's got nearly 17k followers?
Because most of her followers as fake and she ballshitting about them all

Omg stop staring...her reflection shows 2 women walking past facing in the direction they are walking...why would they be staring..you could be on time? No one stares these days...wonder why she never feels like that walking around the shops documenting ever item 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.