Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always says she has so much to do but all she does is shop and sleep

Reactions: 11
The captions didn’t work in Aldi apparently but worked just before the shopping trip and after the shopping trip. She’s always telling us that she’s got so much to do but today she said it three or four times. That’s not going to make us believe her. Or she does is sleep. And yes, I agree, she is a repulsive liar. Does she not know we can see the reflection of the people “staring at her”? Somethings not right with her.

Reactions: 10
Interesting how she felt so uncomfortable talking into her phone sat in her car yet was perfectly ok to walk around Aldi filming and talking into her phone all the way round.

New post on her grid shot in ultra wide to make her garden look longer and she couldn’t be bothered to pick up her egg chair and tidy round a bit.

Reactions: 13
Interesting how she felt so uncomfortable talking into her phone sat in her car yet was perfectly ok to walk around Aldi filming and talking into her phone all the way round.

New post on her grid shot in ultra wide to make her garden look longer and she couldn’t be bothered to pick up her egg chair and tidy round a bit.
She was sat in that egg chair earlier this morning apparently, wearing yesterdays chavtastic 'superdry' t shirt! Still no sign of her "stacey knows" in the style t shirts!

Reactions: 8
Hang on she's bought a lantern for a porch that doesn't exist yet? Her driveway / porch is the next project. Wow she's got her priorities all over the place 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on she's bought a lantern for a porch that doesn't exist yet? Her driveway / porch is the next project. Wow she's got her priorities all over the place 😩
A few weeks ago she bought bathroom accessories for a loft conversion bathroom that hasn’t even started yet, see she mentioned that basket is for it too. She is mental! The money she wastes on all this stuff to fill rooms that have t been done yet could be spent on doing the rooms sooner!
She’s definitely got a massive shopping addiction.
And everything she buys is tat.

Reactions: 12
Haha! She “highly recommends” we watch the Friends Reunion. Mate, who are you to “recommend” it? The fans will be watching this anyway without you recommending it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha! She “highly recommends” we watch the Friends Reunion. Mate, who are you to “recommend” it? The fans will be watching this anyway without you recommending it?
Haha yeah I'm not particularly a Friend's fan, I liked it as much as the next person at the time but haven't seen more than 30 seconds in the last 15 years, but now that some random twit on insta has recommended i watch an interview with the actors that were in it, I'll get straight on it!

• Haha
Haha yeah I'm not particularly a Friend's fan, I liked it as much as the next person at the time but haven't seen more than 30 seconds in the last 15 years, but now that some random twit on insta has recommended i watch an interview with the actors that were in it, I'll get straight on it!
She really digs herself as an influencer in more ways than one. So cringe.

• Haha
I can’t stand friends, but is that what this reunion was? An interview? I thought it was an new episode they had filmed.

Reactions: 2
Another lazy morning well deserved while boss man does the school run. Considering they have these 4 businesses..one that is currently being ripped out ( her words) they both seem to have endless amounts of spare time. Working in a restaurant would include going out later in the day yes but owning and running 4 would entail a lot of hard work and being away from the house..she fits in nap after nap..shop after shop..coffee after coffee and story after story. I smell absolute BS.

Reactions: 15
Why does she always have to laugh mockingly at her son? Why does he always look so bored, does he own any toys? I feel so sad for him ☹ The only time she seems happy with him is when he is doing housework for her, it’s as if he does it to get praise from her otherwise he just get mocked.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does she always have to laugh mockingly at her son? Why does he always look so bored, does he own any toys? I feel so sad for him ☹ The only time she seems happy with him is when he is doing housework for her, it’s as if he does it to get praise from her otherwise he just get mocked.
I agree its so sad for him 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A lie in this morning and another nap this afternoon? I honestly don't understand how she sleeps so much!

I’d hate to think how much she slept if she didn’t chug Red Bull all day too 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.