Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes from one extreme to another. From fake crying in her bed and filming herself this morning to getting excited over incorrect sizing of a crappy primark t-shirt (which is totally irrelevant to her may I add, yes plenty of muddy coffee, but zero creativity). She then moves on to her usuals spiel of loads to do and how terribly exciting it all is. She's blocked her family because she's a liar and a wannabe, and her Instagram handle couldn't be any further from the truth.

Reactions: 9
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Let’s not start the whole chicken thing again. It was nothing to do with whether the chicken was halal or anything like that. No one mentioned pools of blood. The chicken she put in that pot was bright purple, that’s what people commented on, that is was vile looking, because it was.
Others have came on and tried to make it into a cultural thing, no, it wasn’t a comment on her culture, style of cooking or choice of chicken. The chicken was purple and looking horrible. That’s it. It’s got nothing to do with whether I’m educated on halal meat or not, I am as it happens. I stand by my initial comment that the chicken looks rank, because it does! Whatever way this chicken was slaughtered doesn’t change the fact that it’s purple!!
But I've just told you why it's purple 🤦‍♀️ what happens to anu carcass or dead thing when blood stops flowing or is drained. . . it goes purple🤦‍♀️ And given Halal meat drains every drop of blood out it goes purple, meat that's gone off. . . goes grey. You clearly didn't read did you

wait...im just catching up on her story’s she did not just thank everyone for helping her?! HER?!! for the ceasefire?!
no she didn’t?! then she went from tears to sharing about the little baby’s funeral to laughing about a primark tshirt!!
WTH that’s made me really angry!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thank you. It’s actually stressing me that people are trying to make out I’m some kind of dick who’s slagging off other cultures and ways of cooking. I have never once in my comments said anything derogatory about Jessie’s cooking or her culture. I even said on that first comment that I was into the recipe until the chicken point!
I think her cooking looks amazing when she does it, but I will never get on board with the purple chicken bits!

Dramatic recovery in less than an hour!
How many projects is this now that entail secret meeting and exciting news? I’m 99% sure she hasn’t revealed any of it has she?
Again literally nothing do with it if you were educated on Halal meat like you say you would know why its purple nothing to do with her or her beliefs and ro any culture, the meat is purple because its halal and contains less to no blood in it😄🤦‍♀️ let's leave it at that shall we

Oh my God she’s such a dick. She literally only started talking about Palestine last week and now she thinks she’s the voice of the people. Also she was crying not so long again that baby A passed away but now today is her special day she gave her one story and then was back to oh look at me look how happy I am with my muddy coffee and cheap clothes. If she was really sad about baby A she wouldn’t be posting so many story. She would take some time off to reflect and prayer for Ashley and Safiyya and their families during this difficult time. Her internet best friend is the same. She put up a story about its being baby A’s day and in the next story she promoting Stacey’s collection and the one after that she’s banging on about a primark haul. These women are actually despicable.

Reactions: 12
Again literally nothing do with it if you were educated on Halal meat like you say you would know why its purple nothing to do with her or her beliefs and ro any culture, the meat is purple because its halal and contains less to no blood in it😄🤦‍♀️ let's leave it at that shall we
I am completely uneducated with Halal meat however I am always willing to learn and educate myself. So I have spent a bit of time reading up on halal chicken this morning and I cannot find anythubg That looks purple like ‘the’ chicken in that dish did. I also couldn’t find any literature explaining why chicken would go purple. So if you have a link I could educate myself please share.

I also believe that it isn’t always a culture comment when a person simply dislikes something. Can people not like something just because they don’t like it? It’s no different to sitting down with someone for a meal when Your having a well done steak but your friend is having a rare steak with blood leaching out that may be repulsive to you but your not being disrespectful to your friend!
I think with all due respect your making this into something it really wasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow what a drama. Everyone has already said it perfectly but what the hell was that performance from the bed this morning 😳 which also I hate when people story from their bed just woken up. I can just imagine the morning breath and bed fumes coming through the screen. Get up and have a wash love 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So restaurant number 4. How is it that everyone in hospitality has been struggling for the last year thanks to lockdown but she seems to be doing so well that they can purchase a 4th restaurant that’s going to have a renovation before opening to the public. She must have a money tree in her garden.

Reactions: 11
So restaurant number 4. How is it that everyone in hospitality has been struggling for the last year thanks to lockdown but she seems to be doing so well that they can purchase a 4th restaurant that’s going to have a renovation before opening to the public. She must have a money tree in her garden.
See I’m a bit puzzled about whether ‘baby number 4’ means restaurant 4 or 3 kids and now the restaurant ? She’s never shown the other two restaurants she claims to own, and not much of the Indian diner. I wonder if this is one her and #bossman have bought for themselves? Just with her showing all the inside and stuff (that actually didn’t look that bad for her to say they were ripping everything out).
Just a thought that this is maybe one for themselves, given that previous tattler detectives think the other(s) are owned by someone else and her husband is the chef there?

Reactions: 7
See I’m a bit puzzled about whether ‘baby number 4’ means restaurant 4 or 3 kids and now the restaurant ? She’s never shown the other two restaurants she claims to own, and not much of the Indian diner. I wonder if this is one her and #bossman have bought for themselves? Just with her showing all the inside and stuff (that actually didn’t look that bad for her to say they were ripping everything out).
Just a thought that this is maybe one for themselves, given that previous tattler detectives think the other(s) are owned by someone else and her husband is the chef there?
The other restaurants are definitely in her name. She’s got 2 that are active and one that’s been dissolved. She is down as the director of the company. I know absolutely nothing about business so I don’t even know what that even means. But as other said it could all be a front. She could be owner in name only and hubby and the family actually run it. I don’t know. It just all seems so strange that she owns 2 (possibly 3 restaurants) and she’s at home more than me and I’m a stay at home mum. Did she ever show any concern when restaurants were closed? She never mentioned any of the restaurants struggling. It’s just all so odd.

The other restaurants are definitely in her name. She’s got 2 that are active and one that’s been dissolved. She is down as the director of the company. I know absolutely nothing about business so I don’t even know what that even means. But as other said it could all be a front. She could be owner in name only and hubby and the family actually run it. I don’t know. It just all seems so strange that she owns 2 (possibly 3 restaurants) and she’s at home more than me and I’m a stay at home mum. Did she ever show any concern when restaurants were closed? She never mentioned any of the restaurants struggling. It’s just all so odd.
To be fair directors don't have to do an awful lot.

Her name could be a front for someone who actually runs / owns the company but may legally not be allowed for whatever reason (past bankruptcy etc) or maybe some kind of tax evasion. Not saying this is what's happening but possibilities. Directors don't even have to be paid a wage although they can draw dividends. So she could literally be a director in name only... She doesn't show an awful lot of her working... Even her BoSs LaDy posts were a bit rubbish 🙈 so maybe her partner runs it and she's just there to draw dividends and more tax relief out of the company if she is also taking a wage.

Reactions: 6
I just think it’s really odd that if she does indeed own 3 (4) that she’s only ever posted pics on her grid of the Indian diner one. Have a look in the highlights, they’ve had a Michael Jackson and an Elvis impersonator performing there! In the middle of the restaurant all lit up like a disco! 😂

• Haha
To be fair directors don't have to do an awful lot.

Her name could be a front for someone who actually runs / owns the company but may legally not be allowed for whatever reason (past bankruptcy etc) or maybe some kind of tax evasion. Not saying this is what's happening but possibilities. Directors don't even have to be paid a wage although they can draw dividends. So she could literally be a director in name only... She doesn't show an awful lot of her working... Even her BoSs LaDy posts were a bit rubbish 🙈 so maybe her partner runs it and she's just there to draw dividends and more tax relief out of the company if she is also taking a wage.
Your pretty much hitting the nail on the head! I’m the director of my husbands company as well as having my own company and I don’t do a thing for his company - one week Year I’m a secretary and this year I’m the director - I do laugh! (mine is only a teeny weeny one 😊)

Reactions: 5
Your pretty much hitting the nail on the head! I’m the director of my husbands company as well as having my own company and I don’t do a thing for his company - one week Year I’m a secretary and this year I’m the director - I do laugh! (mine is only a teeny weeny one 😊)
I think many couples work it that way 👍🏻 it makes sense from an accounting point of view. I know at one of my old workplaces there was about 12 directors and they were all family and not one of them technically worked at the company but every so often the youngest woman would come in... Like once or twice a year.. And she'd hold a meeting then trot off back to Barbados or somewhere 😂 I hope to get to that stage at some point maybe haha

But with gfc the whole situation doesn't seem to add up and if you had a business you were willing to share then you'd probably just want to keep promoting it? Instead of just showing the boss lady posts once in a while... Its all very odd.

Reactions: 6
I think many couples work it that way 👍🏻 it makes sense from an accounting point of view. I know at one of my old workplaces there was about 12 directors and they were all family and not one of them technically worked at the company but every so often the youngest woman would come in... Like once or twice a year.. And she'd hold a meeting then trot off back to Barbados or somewhere 😂 I hope to get to that stage at some point maybe haha

But with gfc the whole situation doesn't seem to add up and if you had a business you were willing to share then you'd probably just want to keep promoting it? Instead of just showing the boss lady posts once in a while... Its all very odd.
I’m going to make ‘trotting off to Barbados’ a goal 🤣 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s gone to Sainsbury’s tonight and presumably her husband will be at the restaurant with it being a Saturday and busiest night of the week for them? Why is she not being drafted in tonight and who is looking after the kids 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s gone to Sainsbury’s tonight and presumably her husband will be at the restaurant with it being a Saturday and busiest night of the week for them? Why is she not being drafted in tonight and who is looking after the kids 🤔
Has she gone to buy baby Hinch a pressie 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.