Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the flat belonged to her husband's parents. She's just being melodramatic saying about it getting trashed.

Reactions: 5
That’s an insane amount of cleaning products. I think she has more in that bag than I own in total. It’s completely unnecessary!

Reactions: 8
Just went back on her previous statement about ripping everything out of the restaurant now, just a quick clean round now basically. Wanting to get it open by June 21st. I know she’s saying it’s restaurant number 4 but I still feel this one may just be the only one they actually own themselves. As I’ve said (many times), she’s supposed to own 3 others but only one is ever mentioned or shown, in all of her grid posts and everything.

Reactions: 10
Just came right here after seeing that! Couldn’t love your comment more ♥
The self proclaimed saviour of Palestine 🤬
That was an Oscar worthy performance this morning. The whole sitting bolt upright in shock would probs have worked if she wasn’t filming herself doing it 😂😂😂
She is bleeping unhinged

• Haha
I don’t imagine she’s done a very deep clean on the bathrooms. I just can’t see her getting stuck in at all, she barely cleans her own house so can’t see her doing anything too in depth at the restaurant.

What exactly has she spent all day cleaning tho because the main restaurant is full of dust and mess so she hasn’t been able to clean in there. Just the bathrooms then? Oh and the microwaves.

I always think it’s funny how people randomly tag hinch or Stacey in her comments. I always imagine it like they are just shouting their names. It’s literally has so content to the comment. It’s will be like ‘oh congratulations on the fab news. STACEY SOLOMON’. Like what has Stacey got to do with the fact that she’s got a 4th restaurant. Also I find it’s funny that she’s all saying tagging Stacey in her boiler suit post saying how her friend designed it and Stacey hasn’t even bothered to comment on it.
And lastly her post have such poor engagement. She has 16k followers but her posts never get more than 1000 likes and rarely get more than 100 comments. Obviously she’s taking a leaf out of hinch’s book and buying followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always think it’s funny how people randomly tag hinch or Stacey in her comments. I always imagine it like they are just shouting their names. It’s literally has so content to the comment. It’s will be like ‘oh congratulations on the fab news. STACEY SOLOMON’. Like what has Stacey got to do with the fact that she’s got a 4th restaurant. Also I find it’s funny that she’s all saying tagging Stacey in her boiler suit post saying how her friend designed it and Stacey hasn’t even bothered to comment on it.
And lastly her post have such poor engagement. She has 16k followers but her posts never get more than 1000 likes and rarely get more than 100 comments. Obviously she’s taking a leaf out of hinch’s book and buying followers.
It's the new wave of self important InstaHuns - self indulgent and self important. I mean, her name says it all. I don't get the glam, the fairy (aren't they cutesy and nice?) and cleans? She's not glam, she's aggressive, and she rarely cleans?

Reactions: 14
I think its so funny too. In nearly all the comments ss and Mrs hinch are tagged for no reason at all. Its so needy and desperate and totally cringe

Her engagement rate it 4.2% So embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think its so funny too. In nearly all the comments ss and Mrs hinch are tagged for no reason at all. Its so needy and desperate and totally cringe

Her engagement rate it 4.2% So embarrassing
How do you check someones engagement rate? Her content is very samey. She's always so tired and always got lots to do.

Reactions: 8
So her little boy isn't well today...and she told us all that her mother sent her home with so many meals that will last her ages yet shes feeding her little one take away shite again. She is so God damn lazy its embarrassing!!

Reactions: 14
She need to get a covid test. She's always ill and tired and have symptoms but still goes out and spread whatever she has and now obviously her little boy has something too

Its no wonder his chest is bad sore throat couldn't speak ect...all that dust he was exposed to yesterday..walking around no shoes on dust all over his face. She needs to prioritise her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wow just wow this insensitive bleep who cried fake tears over baby azalya last week is feeling drained as her boy is poorly and hasnt left her side ,what Ashley and Saf would give to have what your complaining about, I didnt think I could dislike this fake bleep anymore until tonight...and a trip to aldi to buy more make up products to show off ...get in the bin you vile excuse for a human.

Reactions: 15
So earlier she was enjoying the lazy day because her son was poorly, now it's been a draining day? 🙄 she really ought to work a little harder at consistency...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.