Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got in the passenger side filmed from passenger side and suddenly she's by her old flat which was a distance away. Now its just her and her poor little boy. Biggest fraud on the Gram!!

Reactions: 7
How foolish of me to think she’d actually taken her son on a day out for him when she sat in the car excitedly asking him ‘where are we?’

How she can possibly think that she has a busy life is beyond me! She does naff all!

Reactions: 6
I don't get her. She has a house full of tat, doesn't do anything nice with her kids and spends her days in home bargains or B&M. What a tit life.

Reactions: 8
Why do people film themselves eating and talking 🤢 no one wants to see that either stop eating or stop talking it literally disgusts me 🤮
Misophonia things 😂 but seriously it’s gross

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do people film themselves eating and talking 🤢 no one wants to see that either stop eating or stop talking it literally disgusts me 🤮
Misophonia things 😂 but seriously it’s gross
I bleeping hate it. She had a spell of doing it all the time but hasnt for a while. Dirty pig 🐷

Reactions: 4
When she said something was left on her doorstep I really wanted her to say “ a personality”…..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do people still shot themselves over a bleeping spray full of toxic chemicals....makes me sick!!

so she's not busy at the restaurant, she's dragging that little boy around Home Bargains and filming random tit that they sell for strangers she doesn't know? What is the point? If i want to know what's in Home Bargains, I'd go and look in Home Bargains!!! Is she after a marketing/advertising job there or something? Otherwise I fail to understand the point? Spend your down time playing with your son!
The thing is she goes in there and is ALWAYS like "nothing much to report" 🤣🤣

• Haha
The thing is she goes in there and is ALWAYS like "nothing much to report" 🤣🤣
Of course there is nothing much to report - it's bleeping Home Bargains, it sells cleaning products, plastic tit and cheap food. It's not goals of any kinds, it's just a place you go when you need some febreeze and raspberry ruffles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd actually be gutted if I opened that box, with all the fanfare and packaging, to discover a measly ONE item.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off you sanctimonious witch! "I'm not going to buy one because I got a special one" A bottle of kitchen cleaner with the word Hinched on it really isn't special and neither are you! You really think you're doing some kind of public service by giving a running commentary on what Home Bargains have on their shelves when in truth, there is a store in nearly every town in the country where people can go and see for themselves! You're not important Jessie, however much you think you are, and your time really would be better spent focusing on being kind and nice to your husband and children!

Reactions: 20
She really is repetitive. If getting so excited over a bottle of cleaning spray has that effect on her she is leading one sad little life.
Do the companies that send out these orgasmic boxes actually research who is showcasing them? I mean ‘Grim’ is a liability she is certainly not someone to look up to and emulate with her anger episodes, non cleaning and fake anxiety.
She is a repulsive excuse of a woman and mother.
I’m actually getting bored hate watching her lately 🤣🤣🤣
It has absolutely no effect just ‘copy and pasting’ all the Palestine stories. Why not talk about them ‘Grim’ you might actually have something worth listening to on your stories rather than the same old tit different day.

Reactions: 8
She’s proper getting wet over grinch’s voice. Bet she will be sleeping with that box tonight repeatedly opening it

• Haha
She really tries so hard to give off these boss lady vibes. There is nothing at all glam about her. What was that all about last night buying all those different bottles of cleaning spray? She never shows herself using them, so how can she say "cleans?" Also, I know it's been hard on businesses since lockdown, but if they are really opening a fourth (good luck to them!), they must be doing quite alright? Is that why she's not sorted her house out, because they're investing in the business? Of course not - she has spare cash to go to B&M most days. So cringe. So wasteful.

So since she showed the new restaurants old name I done some digging and on the guys face book, insta and website it doesn't say anywhere that they closed down and still posts from this week serving takeaways?!

• Wow
So since she showed the new restaurants old name I done some digging and on the guys face book, insta and website it doesn't say anywhere that they closed down and still posts from this week serving takeaways?!
I also did some digging and on a post on his FB page, he says he’s now operating from within a hotel.

Reactions: 2
I also did some digging a while back and i found that there are quite a few restaurants but not in hers or her husbands name. The name choudhury pops up a bit too which i believe are related or close.

Reactions: 3
The restaurants are not Jessie’s and if she keeps posting about them I’m reporting her to Surrey trading standards they belong to betrayl boy and girl stop lying you moron

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.