Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A plate of rice is boss lady perks...deary me..even a lamb pasanda rice a peshwari naan and a side of chips isn't boss lady perks..imagine the owner of Greggs posting a pic of a battered cold sausage roll telling their 18k followers # perks of being the boss. Shes fecking Nuts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she will meet friends for coffee tomorrow , maybe meet other children and her son can play with them in the park…or will she sit and moan….

Reactions: 9
Little nod to tattle there in her story about Bossman tonight ‘I don’t know which of the restaurantS he’s at tonight’ then had to witch it up with ‘and not do I care’
Why does she do that?? Why does she feel the need to always make snarky comments about him?
She’s a witch.

Reactions: 11
That little one must watch way too much YouTube. He speaks with an American accent.
haha to be fair they all do it nowadays, I realised my kid was watching too much Mickey Mouse when she started pronouncing Donald Duck as DANald! I think American kids speak with an English accent too because of Peppa!

Reactions: 1
Seven comments on the Minky post. Hardly influenced anybody has she.
This is what happens when you have obviously bought followers. The followers are there but the posts get nowhere near enough likes or comments for them to be genuine. My sister in law has about 900 followers and regularly gets around 200 likes per post and she's not even an "influencer". Just somebody with a lot of genuine friends and followers....

This is what happens when you have obviously bought followers. The followers are there but the posts get nowhere near enough likes or comments for them to be genuine. My sister in law has about 900 followers and regularly gets around 200 likes per post and she's not even an "influencer". Just somebody with a lot of genuine friends and followers....
Well to like a post you've got to genuinely like the person, and she's not genuine nor is she likeable. I find her so aggressive and I don't know why she does it? If she was glam, and if she did clean, and if she was nice (like fairies are supposed to be), I would get her insta profile. But she's none of those things, so yeah, I just don't get it. I'm no prude either (far from it), but to be spouting about balls deep in paperwork first thing - go away love.

Reactions: 10
Maybe just maybe jessie if you used your time wisely like most business owners you wouldn't be balls deep in paper work at 7.30am..you're clearly there waiting for a delivery tradesmen ect. Just get on with it instead of thinking I know let's record a story of me writing I love myself I love myself I love myself over and over and pretend to look like I'm bossing it. Oh and pulling that face at your child when they are expressing their imagination is vile!!!!

She ain’t right…..
She’s a proper wrong'un isn’t she? I’m so confused how some people are so obsessed with Mrs hinch to the point that they ignore their family. I can’t wait until hinch reveals her true colours and they all realise they’ve been worshiping a fake narcissistic witch.

Reactions: 11
What’s sad is jessie reads every single comment on here she’s suddenly being nice to isa this morning see Someone with mental health issues wouldn’t visit there own troll page she is a prue narcisstt

Reactions: 8
What’s sad is jessie reads every single comment on here she’s suddenly being nice to isa this morning see Someone with mental health issues wouldn’t visit there own troll page she is a prue narcisstt
I dont belive she's being nice at all. She's just like "yeah yeah ok ok" and her facial expressions and mannerisms towards him say it all imo

Show a little bit more disinterest in your child why don't you....

I don't understand why they don't put him in a nursery? He'd get so much more out of it than being stuck at home all day with someone who clearly resents him. Poor thing should be playing with children his own age. Doesn't she ever take him to softplay, playground or anything interesting like that??

She’s sitting there filming herself “working” while ignoring her kid!!!!! Really!!??? Why would u do that! Turn the camera off!

Thread name suggestion: Glam fairy clean is nothing but mean, doesn't give a damn about her kids but has mrs hinch all over her grid

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her at all. Imagine showing more interest and adoration to a strangers child than you do your own🥴

Reactions: 6
Hold a minute! Did she honestly film herself working!? And the expression on her face- so serious and so deep in work? 🤣😂 GIVE OVER. What could she possibly be doing for a restaurant? Just doesn’t make sense to me 😆 All that seriousness copying something from one paper to another HAHAHAHA! Pur-lease Jessie. You’re a good actress, NOT! That poor boy having her as a mother. My heart 💔

• Haha
Another pity party about her in laws. Give it a rest Jessie, it’s no wonder your in laws all hate you, you’re a twit and they know it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.