Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha those captions are shite, they never pick up what you actually say Jessie! 😂😂😂
That was supposed to be menthol sweets. Her videos either freeze and are out of sync, or have the wrong words! 😜😁 What a car crash.

Screenshot_20210624-190158_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She never ever mentions her other 2 restaurants. If I had 17k followers I'd be singing from the roof tops about them all especially with the covid struggle

Reactions: 6
She never ever mentions her other 2 restaurants. If I had 17k followers I'd be singing from the roof tops about them all especially with the covid struggle
That’s what I can never work out. When she was the boss lady of 3 she only ever mentioned or posted about one of them, and now there’s 4 she’s only talking about this latest one. I think this one is possibly the only one they actually own themselves tbh. As you say, if you had 4 you’d talk about them all wouldn’t you?!

Reactions: 2
That horrible laugh she does when showing her drumstick chocolate off arghhh it’s vile

I'm intrigued by how much disposable income she seems to have. Almost every day she's spending money yet she doesn't really have a job does she? I know she helps out in the restaurants but I can't see that paying a big wage? Are the restaurants providing enough money to pay their mortgage, all their bills, run their cars, feed and clothe themselves and their children, and still have enough money left over for her to spend on tripe everyday?

Reactions: 10
State of that carpet 🤢
Poor kid only seems to have the bricks and pens she bought the other day to play with 🙁

Another haul of supermarket sale clothes! That’s all she ever buys, those and stuff from primark. We all know the original SS stuff all got returned and there’s never been any mention of the restock she was ordering all of! She’s really just a cheap, nasty creature isn’t she?

Reactions: 13
Another haul of supermarket sale clothes! That’s all she ever buys, those and stuff from primark. We all know the original SS stuff all got returned and there’s never been any mention of the restock she was ordering all of! She’s really just a cheap, nasty creature isn’t she?
Nothing wrong with supermarket clothes, I bought a beautiful dress from Tesco a few weeks ago to wear for a long weekend away to Brighton, but it was too cold to wear it LOL. The stuff she buys is bland and basic. I wasn't a fan of SS's collection to be honest, but at least it's vibrant and colourful. You NEVER see this woman looking colourful or glam, so the fact that she has the sheer cheek/arrogance/front and sheer delusion to call herself GLAM is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
She buys all these clothes yet she's wearing that coat with the massive gold under the arm. There's no way she keeps all these things she buys. Its just for content..her errands are taking them back is what she actually means.

She buys all these clothes yet she's wearing that coat with the massive gold under the arm. There's no way she keeps all these things she buys. Its just for content..her errands are taking them back is what she actually means.
Hole

• Haha
Nothing wrong with supermarket clothes, I bought a beautiful dress from Tesco a few weeks ago to wear for a long weekend away to Brighton, but it was too cold to wear it LOL. The stuff she buys is bland and basic. I wasn't a fan of SS's collection to be honest, but at least it's vibrant and colourful. You NEVER see this woman looking colourful or glam, so the fact that she has the sheer cheek/arrogance/front and sheer delusion to call herself GLAM is beyond me.
I was t implying there was anything wrong with supermarket clothes, my point was she always buys the on sale supermarket clothes. Then goes and spunks hundreds at the tat shops every week on cleaning stuff and plastic crap.

Reactions: 9
I was t implying there was anything wrong with supermarket clothes, my point was she always buys the on sale supermarket clothes. Then goes and spunks hundreds at the tat shops every week on cleaning stuff and plastic crap.
Oh I know, you wasn't knocking supermarket clothes, the point I was trying to make is that her taste is horrendous....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I know, you wasn't knocking supermarket clothes, the point I was trying to make is that her taste is horrendous....
But she loves the sleeves 😂
I’d say it’s just all the plain boring stuff that doesn’t sell that they want rid of.

Reactions: 7
She always seems to be buying dresses but all you ever see her actually wearing are grotty old t-shirts and that awful puffa coat 🙈

Reactions: 8
Does she know that here are other shops she can get her clothes from? She acts like she has all this money but only ever shops at primark. Push the boat out a little go to matalan or new look. Also why doesn’t she wear her boss lady boiler suit designed by her bestie Stacy to her opening night. Or did she send that back? She strikes me as someone who would wear something with the labels in so she can bring it back after she’s worn it or take a picture of herself wearing if for the gram than returns it.

Reactions: 10
Is she serious with these ‘exhausted, no time to eat/shower’ stories? She managed to get to home bargains (again) tho didn’t she 🙄 she wants to try working a 12 - 15 hour shift and running a house/looking after kids etc I certainly haven’t been to home bargains for weeks because i genuinely haven’t had time.

Reactions: 14
Is she serious with these ‘exhausted, no time to eat/shower’ stories? She managed to get to home bargains (again) tho didn’t she 🙄 she wants to try working a 12 - 15 hour shift and running a house/looking after kids etc I certainly haven’t been to home bargains for weeks because i genuinely haven’t had time.
And she's been to primark again today. She's an absolute joke.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.