Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s utterly cringe how she’s literally creaming her pants over a spray that’s been in the shop for WEEKS
If only she could show a fraction of the enthusiasm she has for Hinch towards her children

Reactions: 13
It’s utterly cringe how she’s literally creaming her pants over a spray that’s been in the shop for WEEKS
If only she could show a fraction of the enthusiasm she has for Hinch towards her children
Literally just came to say the exact thing! Shame she can’t get as enthusiastic about her kids and Husband eh? She’ll be rubbing one out later on to that sound recording. Wow, she’s one sad cow.

She’s saving the bleeping empty boxes??!!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just waiting for the grid post and then a beggy story asking to show it some lurv 😂

She doesn't clean anything. Why do these people send her stuff? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine getting so happy over a spray what a sad little life Jane.
She’s such a weirdo imagine being this obsessed with another person.
If only she showed her kids as much enthusiasm as she does to a spray and hunch the way she acts like her husband and her children are a burden

• Haha
The pretending to do paperwork was so cringe! People who actually have work to do don't film themselves doing it :sleep:

• Haha
I wonder if hinch grew these berries especially for Jessie, just like she grew those Tesco tomatoes in her garden 😂😂

what a tit show 💩

E181057D-9B13-4E74-BB7C-618982E2D15A.jpeg

• Haha
Thread suggestion
Creaming herself over a spray, how about spend some time with your kids and play?

Reactions: 15
Creaming herself over cleaning spray just because it has Hinch on. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
A bit of simple advice for you Jessie:
Get
A
bleeping
Life
Babes.
Oh and go give love to ya own family rather than some sad Insta scrubber you don't even know. Sad witch.

This really grinds my gears. A few ‘influencers’ got this PR pack today. None of them clean anything!!!! They just shop in B&M and Home Bargains and tag Mrs Grinch in everything they do. duck sake. She’s not glam, she’s certainly no fairy and I’ve followed her for months and she hasn’t cleaned anything yet. Oh except that reception area in ‘her’ new restaurant that got trashed the next day. 🙄

Reactions: 11
The way you beg for this jessie what a looser you are and mrs hinch is a narcisstt she will show her true colours

This really grinds my gears. A few ‘influencers’ got this PR pack today. None of them clean anything!!!! They just shop in B&M and Home Bargains and tag Mrs Grinch in everything they do. duck sake. She’s not glam, she’s certainly no fairy and I’ve followed her for months and she hasn’t cleaned anything yet. Oh except that reception area in ‘her’ new restaurant that got trashed the next day. 🙄
Who else got it did sairas life get one

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just caught up on her stories from today! What the duck? She seriously needs help!
Bravo though Jessie that was quite a performance! 👏🏻 AS IF anyone is going to think she was actually doing work! Absolute cringe! She had no interest in what Isa was saying and literally just put on that show ‘for the gram’
And then creaming her undies over the PR package from proctor and gamble!
She makes my skin crawl! She’s like the type of person who would stalk someone and copy their life to a creepy extent!

I honestly hope she gets exposed for what she is soon! An absolute liar!

Reactions: 9
Oh wow I've just watched the stories of the new spray. That's so strange getting that excited over a cardboard box with some cleaning stuff in it....

Reactions: 7
She only got the package because she's free advertisements for the product and Mrs hinch as she tags them in everything!!! So sad that she thinks Mrs hinch actually chose to send her one 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Bingo to me! Show her some lurv on her post.

WOW imagine being a full grown woman, mother of 3 and self proclaimed boss lady and getting all in a tizz to people you don't know about some anti bac spray branded by a woman you don't know and who is only famous through insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She only got the package because she's free advertisements for the product and Mrs hinch as she tags them in everything!!! So sad that she thinks Mrs hinch actually chose to send her one 🤣🤣
That’s the saddest thing about all these huns, they think they’re specifically chosen because they’re loved by the likes of old hinchywinchyspider… in reality they are just free advertisement and the instahun they idolise couldn’t give a duck… your lining their pockets Jessie hun!!

Reactions: 10
Another let's approach the car...probably in boss man's blue dressing gown...and then use the same clip that she uses of them driving down a rural road. We see straight through you and the BS Jessie lurv.

• Haha
When she says she's busy, she really means she's either tagging along with Boss Man while he runs the business, pretending to work while filming herself (WTF who even does that??) or filming herself going round B&M or Primark.... again.

so she's not busy at the restaurant, she's dragging that little boy around Home Bargains and filming random tit that they sell for strangers she doesn't know? What is the point? If i want to know what's in Home Bargains, I'd go and look in Home Bargains!!! Is she after a marketing/advertising job there or something? Otherwise I fail to understand the point? Spend your down time playing with your son!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.