Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marylou

VIP Member
I'm not sure what irks me more if she's actually telling the truth...

The fact that he told her about the beach trip at 1am or
The fact that she had to cook breakfast or
The fact that her husband is going to the beach with A BUNCH OF MATES rather than his wife and children????

Reactions: 4

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Her hanging baskets on that naff pergola look like poodles heads. Why not just get some trays of pansies or cheap bedding plants. Fake flowers look awful.
So much cheaper too, bedding plants are everywhere now, even her beloved B&M sell them!

Feathers33

Why isn’t she tagging Her bubs in this?? What’s the reasoning in tagging them in everything else but not when it comes to this? Is it cause they said they not gonna post about cause one is not educated enough and the other one doesn’t want to create divide between two religions even tho that’s not the issue.

They have been blessed with large platforms but they can’t use it because they’re scared of the fallout? And they’re your fave influencers Jessie?

Attachments

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I just had a look it’s still there. Smallest child does a cute bit of cleaning with a spray bottle - she aggressively tells ‘Karen’ that there’s only water in it 🤣 funny how it foams up 🤣
Ah, I saw him cleaning then clicked to the next story so didn’t hear her say that earlier.

instaksajoke

So now she’s claiming she has ptsd jessie get a grip if you had ptsd you wouldn’t go much out babe your full of shit I have it and I need to know my nearest exit points etc you have no ptsd what’s up chicken Stacey not your friend anymore !!!!

Bubduh

have i got ramadan wrong? no offence to anyone and i know not about it at all, but the picture today of her coffee with the sun streaming in - isn’t it you fast fully from sunup to sundown?.
There's a few reasons while people can break their fast and 1 is if a woman is on her period so I'm guessing it's that

Does anyone remember when she cried about not being in staceys book apprantley she got to be there and sent msgs to people who then mocked her what a looser she probably then begged to be in there but her insta bestie is in it
This was so so sad, she was sulking for days!! So funny her insta bestie was in it 🤣

Misssj80

VIP Member
She's never spent a whole evening working in the restaurant in those heels!! Firstly it's bloody dangerous and secondly there's no way you could stand in them for what, 5/6 hours??? She really needed to size up in that overall. What was the item she bought but got it in a size 16 as she wanted it oversized or something? I thought it was this but it can't have been, unless the sizing is shite on her bubs range

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Why do people film themselves eating and talking 🤢 no one wants to see that either stop eating or stop talking it literally disgusts me 🤮
Misophonia things 😂 but seriously it’s gross
I fucking hate it. She had a spell of doing it all the time but hasnt for a while. Dirty pig 🐷

StopRightThere

Does Not-so-glam fairy’s husband watch her instagram? Who was it that sent some of her stories to her husband on facebook?
The restaurants are probably hers by name but not actually hers. Today’s stories, she makes out the restaurants were so busy. Errr, no they weren’t.

Notatall

I found this news article on Google. This is defo not her husband.

Some more searching and I have found the following! The Facebook profile of Makdad Khan and as you can see he is friends with GFCs husband.

Screenshot of a live video which takes place in GFC garden which is the night they had the film in the garden. Is this the same night betrayal boy and girl were at their house?

Screenshot of the Zoom call with Keir Starmer which Jessie implied she was attending. Does anyone remember that? It caused lots of confusion on here 😄

In conclusion it suggests to me that the actual owners are betrayal boy and girl hence the hatred she spouts about them on social media.
This was early April in the garden. I don't think she posted about that..betrayal boy and girls visit was later than that if its the visit where she was talking about their children not being allowed certain drinks ect. Did this garden party take place when restrictions were in place hence her not filming it?

Ultimate #bosslady perks, one solitary tub of rice 😂
I just laughed so much at that 🤣 😂

Homebird44

VIP Member
All the talk here if the restaurants and their previous flat not being theirs makes me wonder if the house is just rented, maybe from a family member. Would possibly explain why they kept all the furniture 🤔
I'm sure they're buying it. She has mentioned planning permission a few times. Maybe that's why the patio is just painted concrete, as the back is being extended. Must be expensive to buy and renovate, they're not in a cheap area. I totally get buying a fixer upper and fair play to her if they can do the work, especially with young kids in thr house, just don't use an old ladies furniture. DFS are interest free and a low monthly payment.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She's never spent a whole evening working in the restaurant in those heels!! Firstly it's bloody dangerous and secondly there's no way you could stand in them for what, 5/6 hours??? She really needed to size up in that overall. What was the item she bought but got it in a size 16 as she wanted it oversized or something? I thought it was this but it can't have been, unless the sizing is shite on her bubs range
That was the turquoise sweatshirt she ‘sized up’ on, never been seen since, along with the 2 short flowery dresses and a grey jumpsuit, 2 t shirts (one that the quote meant a lot to her ‘Stacey knows’). They’ll all be back on the shelves at in the style!