Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubduh

Not sticking up for her but looks like a typical traditional Pakistani Biryani

Ss and Mrs Grinch totally laugh at them all, giving them all so much publicity for free. They must think what sad little life's 🤣

Reactions: 5

Mrsbunny12

No ones saying she don’t love her kids would just be nice to see her do things with them instead of trying to be like the others and buying crap..,.oh and lying….

Tui

VIP Member
I don’t shop in Primark but are their clothes sizes really variable or something? In her haul she had a top in size 8 and a top in size 12. Seems wierd to shop across 3 sizes? But I don’t shop in Primark

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Nee thread #bossladies

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Betterwithmakeup

I've been having a nosey again and stumbled upon the restautant she claims to own..the address comes up as Namaste Swanley but nothing on companies house for that company. The same address is registered indian spice BD with Asfana iqbal and makdad khan. So I looked on the Instagram page and stumbled across makdad to then stumble on her husband asif iqbal on Instagram...I won't spoil it but take a look 👀
ahh spoil it for me please as i can’t find anything 😂

no flouncing

VIP Member
Judging by the picture her husband has posted on that Instagram page she’s defo not a size 8 so why was she buying size 8 clothes in Primark? No shame at all in being a bigger size but I can’t understand why she’d do that.

>^.^<

So did she go purely for Primark? I didn't realise that one was the biggest in Europe - I knew it was big but I don't particularly enjoy shopping in that one. I used to love the Oxford Street one and I used to visit the one in Leicester at Fosse park although I'm not one for random hauls.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
If she’s ripping everything out there’s going to be loads of mess, dust etc so why is she cleaning stuff now? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, said they weren’t keeping the red plinths in the bathroom but then cleaned the sinks that were on them? And so far the only thing being ‘gutted’ is a red strip of plastic that went round the walls?

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I'm sorry but that chicken was vile looking.. I cook from scratch and I've never seen a piece of chicken that resembled what she used. Thighs, drumsticks, wings or breasts do not look like anything she had in that pan. Her recipe was not unfamiliar to a lot of us I'm sure. Just the chicken pieces
You say ‘vile looking’ but when you go to Indian restaurants this is what your chefs are doing behind the scenes. But will be the same one wiping off the curry sauce with remaking naan from your plate.. make it make sense? You can be unfamiliar but not be ignorant and disrespectful about it. ‘Vile looking’ smh

• Sick