Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Just for the record, I was not nor would ever critique her cooking and culture. As I said, I was fully invested in the recipe, but that chicken was horrible looking. That’s got nothing to do with cultures. I use chicken portions on the bone, it never looks like that.
Okay but to some, including myself it looked like you were saying VOM to the style or way she cooks which is a cultural thing. But thanks for making it clear what you actually meant.

Reactions: 1

Laurst

VIP Member
I feel like she does vids but doesn’t know wat to say...there’s nothing...she just repeats herself...she has “work” stuff to do today....
Don't most people? 😂 different if she showed you what it consisted of rather than actually just saying it 😂

That little one must watch way too much YouTube. He speaks with an American accent.
haha to be fair they all do it nowadays, I realised my kid was watching too much Mickey Mouse when she started pronouncing Donald Duck as DANald! I think American kids speak with an English accent too because of Peppa!

YouKay

Chatty Member
The things people do for follows ey.
Be interesting to see Hinch’s stats 👀

Also who’s her insta bestie? Lol

Every day this woman is getting more and more on my nerves. As if she's calling these people names for being nasty or having a difference of option and we have all seen first hand this nasty piece of work in action whether that be her husband her in laws people on the road that poor elderly gent in sainsburys ( that really boiled my piss) her homaphobic rants calling names and people who have a different view to her. I would love someone to get in touch with her inlaws or husband who is easily reachable on fb and get them to watch her in action. If her bubs watch her surely they can agree that her actions are not right and I think they should stop interacting with her. Shes violent..ageist..calls people horrid names breaks the law..has broken covid rules all along and her husband pleads with people to stay home on his fb. You couldn't make it 🤦‍♀️
What’s the story with the elderly man in Sainsbury’s? I must have missed that.

Bubduh

I believe the purple colour is from the bone marrow that causes discolouration but it's perfectly fine to eat

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I actually don't eat in Indian restaurants. I also don't call random people ignorant without a bit of info about them first. I would call that disrespectful personally. "Assume nothing" would be a preferred motto of mine.

I completely agree with u.. I also only critiqued the appearance of said chicken. Culture etc does not ban us from commenting on the appearance of dead poultry without being accused of all sorts lol
Glad I was made clear it was the appearance and not the style off cooking 👍

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
Let’s not start the whole chicken thing again. It was nothing to do with whether the chicken was halal or anything like that. No one mentioned pools of blood. The chicken she put in that pot was bright purple, that’s what people commented on, that is was vile looking, because it was.
Others have came on and tried to make it into a cultural thing, no, it wasn’t a comment on her culture, style of cooking or choice of chicken. The chicken was purple and looking horrible. That’s it. It’s got nothing to do with whether I’m educated on halal meat or not, I am as it happens. I stand by my initial comment that the chicken looks rank, because it does! Whatever way this chicken was slaughtered doesn’t change the fact that it’s purple!!
But I've just told you why it's purple 🤦‍♀️ what happens to anu carcass or dead thing when blood stops flowing or is drained. . . it goes purple🤦‍♀️ And given Halal meat drains every drop of blood out it goes purple, meat that's gone off. . . goes grey. You clearly didn't read did you

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Thank you. It’s actually stressing me that people are trying to make out I’m some kind of dick who’s slagging off other cultures and ways of cooking. I have never once in my comments said anything derogatory about Jessie’s cooking or her culture. I even said on that first comment that I was into the recipe until the chicken point!
I think her cooking looks amazing when she does it, but I will never get on board with the purple chicken bits!

Dramatic recovery in less than an hour!
How many projects is this now that entail secret meeting and exciting news? I’m 99% sure she hasn’t revealed any of it has she?
Again literally nothing do with it if you were educated on Halal meat like you say you would know why its purple nothing to do with her or her beliefs and ro any culture, the meat is purple because its halal and contains less to no blood in it😄🤦‍♀️ let's leave it at that shall we