Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
To be fair directors don't have to do an awful lot.

Her name could be a front for someone who actually runs / owns the company but may legally not be allowed for whatever reason (past bankruptcy etc) or maybe some kind of tax evasion. Not saying this is what's happening but possibilities. Directors don't even have to be paid a wage although they can draw dividends. So she could literally be a director in name only... She doesn't show an awful lot of her working... Even her BoSs LaDy posts were a bit rubbish 🙈 so maybe her partner runs it and she's just there to draw dividends and more tax relief out of the company if she is also taking a wage.
Your pretty much hitting the nail on the head! I’m the director of my husbands company as well as having my own company and I don’t do a thing for his company - one week Year I’m a secretary and this year I’m the director - I do laugh! (mine is only a teeny weeny one 😊)

Reactions: 5

Mrsbunny12

She brought her son a cheap plastic back pack that will prob break in days. But she got it just to have brought something. Name dropping Mrs hinch makes me cringe. I wonder wat wonderful things she will do this weekend….I guess she will be busy cause of Father’s Day and her restaurants 😂😂

kettlekitten

VIP Member
That tree 🤣 she doesn’t have a clue!
I Messaged her and told her that she had bought an espalier tree and it needed to be up against a wall or a fence, it looks ridiculous! She didn’t even read it!

Bubduh

Why is this woman screaming shouting so loud in her car about being out and the son getting the test done?? Then saying ‘ I think I miss him’ she’s so cringe. I also don’t believe there is much love there between her and hubby. Married ten years.. they’re probs just keeping up appearances.
I believe it was an arranged marriage too

• Heart

Homebird44

VIP Member
Excuse my ignorance but arranged marriages still happening? They must love each other, 15 years is a long time if you're not happy.

Mrsbunny12

when it said “ I’m gonna play” I thought with ur kids? But no…in her trunk. 🤮. Kids are don’t stairs could be drinking bleach, playing with matches byt she don’t care she’s fiddling ( 😂🤮) with her make up.

Mrsbunny12

What irks me with her is she could buy better quality products rather than mountains of crap but she’s more focussed on content
There’s no way that she uses all of those beauty products or wears the clothes, we see her in the same outfits over and over again

Just a little reminder Jessie, Primark sell bedding!
Yep I was eagerly awaiting some new bedding to be pulled out the bag. Not some old crap that will shrink in the 1st wash

StopRightThere

Can someone tell me what happened with Stacey’s book? I wasn’t following her at that time. Why would Not-so-glam Fairy get a mention in the book anyway? Was she expecting a mention?

To be fair Hinch did post about Palestine

Oh wait that's right... She DID post about it but then deleted it soon after. That's how much Hinch cares 😑 and yet "Bland Dreary Mean" still idolises.

She's got such Rose tinted glasses on she will willingly over buy utter tat and probably get into unessecary debt and absolutely dismiss her family / children just for a few likes.

YOU ARE JUST A CONSUMER AND FREE ADVERT MAKER. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. SEE WHERE THEY ARE IF YOU ACTUALLY DID NEED ANYONE YOU ABSOLUTE BELLEND.

Sincerely, someone who has actually posted about Palestine... About 7 times so far which isn't much and I wish I could do more. The only thing that separates us is luck. You don't choose where you are born. No I don't have a platform as big as Hinch and SS but it's shocking what is happening and has been happening for a long long time. The least these big accounts can do is actually look into the abhorrent things that are happening in the world and try to help somehow. But they don't care... ARE YOU LISTENING GFC - They don't care. They just want you to keep lining thier pockets and that's exactly what you do and urge others to do. You are part of the whole fucking social media influenza problem.

Oh my gosh I'm so fricking mad now.
Hon, 7 times is HUGE! You’re awesome. Genuine re-shares are what Palestine needs. I can’t speak for Jessie but I don’t think she actually cares. This is just another trend for her. It will pass like all the other trends. But i suppose what she’s posting is still raising awareness. Who’s seen her story post with the hearts, with a small declaration at the bottom. Can’t even read it. I smell some copying going on. No originality. I’ve always said that. She gets most of her content ideas from here or copying others.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tui

VIP Member
I think it’s great that there is ‘real’ plants or trees going into the garden rather than all the fake BUT I don’t think the tree she’s got is going to be this wonderful place they can sit under one day! It’s an espalier and they are supposed to be grown against a wall or fence and trained along (good for small gardens). It also should of been put in a hole three times the size of the pot (that hole certainly didn’t look that big) and also why the fuck is she watering the leaves!!!! Ready to fry them to shit in the sun!!!!!
Dig it up and put it against the fence in a bigger hole and read up on how to look after it!
This makes sense! I looked at the tree and thought why the hell are there loads of sticks on it it looks like it should be against a wall 😆

Laurst

VIP Member
Who does she think she is offering giveaways? Behave. Also I don't believe none of what she does - absolutely none of it. I think it's all an act, and a really bad one at that.

Notatall

Hurry up I know you're watching....absolute bull Jessie..do these friends ever post about her hospitality or why doesn't she share and tag these friends. You mean you have your husbands friends over like the live that was shared on fb..considering she has restaurants opening in just over a day I find it unbelievable that she is in a position to be able to entertain again. Judt my thoughts.

instaksajoke

Wow so she’s taking the piss out of her little one learning the Quran jessie your evil I’m sorry but that’s a step to far I’ll let the imam know down your end where does she live again