Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose28454

VIP Member
I recognise that but with her in bed from weeks ago. And as for the bedding that’s what my son had on his bed at uni 16 years ago.

Reactions: 4

Runforestrun

VIP Member
It doesn’t look to me like they have even taken the kids with them to Birmingham. She hasn’t shown any pics of them, it didn’t look like they were in the car and who stays up till 5am getting drunk on Apple juice unless you’re kid free?
She was remarkably sprightly looking this morning for such a late night ‘partying’ 😂
No moans about being exhausted today...so far!

Sambuj

Chatty Member
I think many couples work it that way 👍🏻 it makes sense from an accounting point of view. I know at one of my old workplaces there was about 12 directors and they were all family and not one of them technically worked at the company but every so often the youngest woman would come in... Like once or twice a year.. And she'd hold a meeting then trot off back to Barbados or somewhere 😂 I hope to get to that stage at some point maybe haha

But with gfc the whole situation doesn't seem to add up and if you had a business you were willing to share then you'd probably just want to keep promoting it? Instead of just showing the boss lady posts once in a while... Its all very odd.
I’m going to make ‘trotting off to Barbados’ a goal 🤣 🤞

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
She has three children but only really uses the youngest for her Instagram content.

Does this mean we have another Stacey Solomon ‘bestie’ order to look forward to? Didn’t see her saying she made an order this time around!

no flouncing

VIP Member
I have to say one thing I always enjoy on her stories are the ‘cooking segments’ and it always makes me crave curried boiled eggs too!

So her internet best friend posted this on her stories. It’s so ironic coz both Stacey and hinch jumped on the BLM movement and have both stayed silent on Palestine. I literally do not understand why these girls worship them.

Edited to add: I’ve just seen on Mrs hinch thread that she put up a story and then quickly deleted it. Again that speaks volumes about the sort of person she is. I don’t know why these Muslim women follow her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Notatall

I also did some digging a while back and i found that there are quite a few restaurants but not in hers or her husbands name. The name choudhury pops up a bit too which i believe are related or close.

Reactions: 3

Runforestrun

VIP Member
What is that filter she’s using on her last stories? It’s similar to the Hinch one, all big eyes and Disney princess ish.
I seriously doubt all that mess and rubbish has just appeared in 2 days!
Wonder if she ever changed the toilet brushes and bins? 🤮

Bubduh

Nice to see a tree I agree but what a random placement

Excuse my ignorance but arranged marriages still happening? They must love each other, 15 years is a long time if you're not happy.
Oh yes they are very much so still happening

instaksajoke

The way you beg for this jessie what a looser you are and mrs hinch is a narcisstt she will show her true colours

This really grinds my gears. A few ‘influencers’ got this PR pack today. None of them clean anything!!!! They just shop in B&M and Home Bargains and tag Mrs Grinch in everything they do. Fuck sake. She’s not glam, she’s certainly no fairy and I’ve followed her for months and she hasn’t cleaned anything yet. Oh except that reception area in ‘her’ new restaurant that got trashed the next day. 🙄
Who else got it did sairas life get one

Last edited:

AC55

VIP Member
Has she given a Stacey Solomon dress away? Because if she hasn't, that post makes no sense!