Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElectileDysfunction

Not kept up with the thread so sorry if I'm repeating something that's already been said above, but wtf is the "jukes" thing all about? Stop trying to make "jukes" happen, it is not happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Laurst

VIP Member
I call my local shop keeper boss man. Why does she call her husband boss man? It's so cringe!

That restaurant what she was boss lady in last night is called the Indian diner and its registered as Miss Waheeda Ali...now we all know thats not her 🤔
I think that business has been dissolved. I was having a nose yesterday and the business is registered as Indian cuisine Bromley. So I guess they have changed the name on companies house but not the name of the actual restaurant. This company is actually registered in her name as is 2 other restaurants, although one of them has been dissolved. But it could be that she owns it in name only and someone else actually runs and actually owns the restaurants.

Her ear piercings are too high (maybe mine are too low 🙈🙈😂😂) but where she has her piercing hole is roughly where I have my second hole. I don’t know maybe it’s the earrings but the hole looks a little high.

Bubduh

She had 15.7k yesterday and had 16.2k this morning 🤔
I know her bestie set up a group for like follow trains I think they are called? So possibly from that? Or just bought bots 🤣

She had 15.7k yesterday and had 16.2k this morning 🤔
I know her bestie set up a group for like follow trains I think they are called? So possibly from that? Or just bought bots

Last edited:

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Haha yeah I'm not particularly a Friend's fan, I liked it as much as the next person at the time but haven't seen more than 30 seconds in the last 15 years, but now that some random twat on insta has recommended i watch an interview with the actors that were in it, I'll get straight on it!
I can’t stand friends, but is that what this reunion was? An interview? I thought it was an new episode they had filmed.

Bubduh

I am so mad right now. Like fuming. Child spiked a temp and shes been with him all night and she fucks off around the public. Shes needs reporting and if I know where she was located I would be doing just that. Shes not suffered grief from losing someone to covid. She planned to go to primark before she told her husband to do a lft....I pray she gets outed for this behaviour!!!
I know she's in surrey. If you search her real name im sure there is ways to report her with that information
I hope she gets caught

Bubduh

Do we all think she stuck to covid restriction rules?..... weather has been crap!!!

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She never ever mentions her other 2 restaurants. If I had 17k followers I'd be singing from the roof tops about them all especially with the covid struggle
That’s what I can never work out. When she was the boss lady of 3 she only ever mentioned or posted about one of them, and now there’s 4 she’s only talking about this latest one. I think this one is possibly the only one they actually own themselves tbh. As you say, if you had 4 you’d talk about them all wouldn’t you?!

Tamij

VIP Member
So since she showed the new restaurants old name I done some digging and on the guys face book, insta and website it doesn't say anywhere that they closed down and still posts from this week serving takeaways?!
I also did some digging and on a post on his FB page, he says he’s now operating from within a hotel.

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Just for the record, I was not nor would ever critique her cooking and culture. As I said, I was fully invested in the recipe, but that chicken was horrible looking. That’s got nothing to do with cultures. I use chicken portions on the bone, it never looks like that.
Thats because Halal meat and tesco bought or shop meat is different it is served much more differently, the way its slaughtered means all the blood is completely drained from the meat before its packed so you'll never get a blood puddle when you defrost it hence the change in colour, because of lack of blood and water which they use in supermarket meat and you won't find non blood meat in a normal butcher either, this meat is the healthiest you'll get as someone who eats only halal meat, I can't stand GFC however her meat choice isn't vile,the pool of blood out a tesco pre packed chicken is vile. And other cultures cook differently, so the meat looks vile only to those who are not educated on the meat they buy and why its that colour and is I fact far better than what they buy.

• Sick