Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no flouncing

VIP Member
I somehow found his Instagram on here saw that they weren’t following each other and then saw on here she’s blocked him 😂😂 she’s crazy.. did she openly admit to blocking him if anyone knows? It’s because she knows he wouldn’t approve of her behaviour and this false persona she puts out every day.
Yes she spoke about it on her stories telling her followers she blocked him on Instagram and how he doesn’t need to know what she’s doing or saying on her page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Laurst

VIP Member
Absolutely they are “ professionals” they know exactly what to post. She needs to stop and think before she does posts like today cause it’s made her look like a tw@t.
Oh she posts crap all the time, she's totally deluded. But she out-twatted herself yesterday, and she doesn't appear to be phased by it at all....

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
She’ll be complaining later that they have no food in the house and that she’s forgotten to buy the boys packed lunch stuff 🙄

Notatall

Is she serious with these ‘exhausted, no time to eat/shower’ stories? She managed to get to home bargains (again) tho didn’t she 🙄 she wants to try working a 12 - 15 hour shift and running a house/looking after kids etc I certainly haven’t been to home bargains for weeks because i genuinely haven’t had time.
And she's been to primark again today. She's an absolute joke.

instaksajoke

And imagine her boys will see all this jessie your mean and I hope your husband wakes up and smells the coffee you don’t deserve him

Notatall

Imagine its your grand opening and you're posting and sharing beg posts...another clue this isn't her business...you would be rushed off your feet..plus isn't that her husband there on the fb video on the indian diner fb page? She's gone for food..nothing more I bet 🤣

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
18F849E1-3311-429F-9991-EE9015BBA695.jpeg

She only averages 12 new followers a day but that includes 329 new followers today. I suspect she’s got them through following other accounts as she also started following 290 people which is very unusual

Nursty

VIP Member
I looked at her photos yesterday after someone mentioned it here and she literally tags Hinch, Mr Hinch and Stacey in every single photo on her grid. So cringe. I bet they dread seeing their tagged stuff.

• Wow

instaksajoke

She’s brought more followers if you go down her followers list. Some profiles are blank jessie what’s up no friends anymore cuz your snake and slag people of behind there back and then forget that there is such things called screenshots