Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is despicable.
Not gonna spend money on a food shop? Jessie, are you okay hun? What more could you possibly need from home bargains?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should have got the kids and all gone together in her car, even if her husband went separately with his friends. But nope now her kids are just sat at home. She's moaning about being up at 7?! She has a 3 year old ffs....
And now spending food shop money at home bargains! Definitely a spending addition

Reactions: 9
Personally I don’t think getting up at 7 on a Sunday is particularly early especially with a young child. Also surely the food shop would be for all of them so what would give her the right to spend money meant to feed her kids on herself 😡

Reactions: 10
So her hubby went to the beach with “everyone” in one car but didn’t invite his wife and kids!!!!!! Told her at 1am to sort breakfast and poor woman was awake at 7am…yeah erm ain’t that standard when u have kids?? I don’t get why they haven’t gone as a family…..
Be honest, would you like to go to the beach with her? 😂

• Haha
She’s so disrespectful posts a video about the Afzaal families funerals then starts going on about football and home bargains leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. Can she not wait a few hours till posting again? She did the exact same with baby A, and does the same when she posts about Palestine.

• Angry
So her husband has gone to the beach with his friends and she's moaning..how about she takes her children out. Can you imagine a mother rather go to home bargains than take her 3 children out in the sun. I'm always left wondering who is running these restaurants while they are going places. Especially being last minute as she said he thought he told her. I can't imagine they pay staff for 4 restaurants well 3 at present..I mean shea always saying boss man has popped to the rastautant. Also has she acknowledged ss pregnancy announcement yet. I think she's scared bubs with her "good mates" post

I'm not sure what irks me more if she's actually telling the truth...

The fact that he told her about the beach trip at 1am or
The fact that she had to cook breakfast or
The fact that her husband is going to the beach with A BUNCH OF MATES rather than his wife and children????

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure what irks me more if she's actually telling the truth...

The fact that he told her about the beach trip at 1am or
The fact that she had to cook breakfast or
The fact that her husband is going to the beach with A BUNCH OF MATES rather than his wife and children????
She is 100000% not telling the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing is, she’s moaned that it was a wasted morning, but how? She was up at 7, standard with a 3 year old and didn’t actually cook anything!! So how has she wasted her morning? Would she actually have gone out somewhere between 7-10.30 when these ‘mates’ suddenly turned up?

but I don’t know why I’m thinking all that cos it 1 million per cent didn’t happen. No grown man with 3 kids goes to the beach with their mates 😂😂

Reactions: 14
The thing is, she’s moaned that it was a wasted morning, but how? She was up at 7, standard with a 3 year old and didn’t actually cook anything!! So how has she wasted her morning? Would she actually have gone out somewhere between 7-10.30 when these ‘mates’ suddenly turned up?

but I don’t know why I’m thinking all that cos it 1 million per cent didn’t happen. No grown man with 3 kids goes to the beach with their mates 😂😂
Maybe that's the excuse he's used this time around so that he doesn't have to spend a Sunday with her 😩😂

• Haha
Gosh that woman makes out she doesn’t like her child. Why’s always mocking her child. It’s not funny in the slightest?!? And the whole moaning about her husband going beach with his friends. She’s so bitter. But I think this is all a big act!! She’s so embarrassing.. I remember when hinch used to behave in the exact same way. Mannerisms everything.. she’s crazy. I’m sure her Asian family slag her off if they even know about her cleaning account?!

Reactions: 13
Gosh that woman makes out she doesn’t like her child. Why’s always mocking her child. It’s not funny in the slightest?!? And the whole moaning about her husband going beach with his friends. She’s so bitter. But I think this is all a big act!! She’s so embarrassing.. I remember when hinch used to behave in the exact same way. Mannerisms everything.. she’s crazy. I’m sure her Asian family slag her off if they even know about her cleaning account?!
They’ve definitely got lurker accounts and have a family WhatsApp group set up to laugh about her. I wonder what it’s called 🤔🤔

• Haha
They’ve definitely got lurker accounts and have a family WhatsApp group set up to laugh about her. I wonder what it’s called 🤔🤔
I can’t believe none of her husbands family or friends follow her. It’s impossible. Bet the folk who work in her ‘4 restaurants’ do and mock her to duck!

I can’t believe none of her husbands family or friends follow her. It’s impossible. Bet the folk who work in her ‘4 restaurants’ do and mock her to duck!
I somehow found his Instagram on here saw that they weren’t following each other and then saw on here she’s blocked him 😂😂 she’s crazy.. did she openly admit to blocking him if anyone knows? It’s because she knows he wouldn’t approve of her behaviour and this false persona she puts out every day.

Reactions: 11
Something isn't right about that family. Its like they're just lodgers or something. No issue with him going out with his friends, my husband went on a football tour when our kids were little, married couples aren't joined at the hip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.