Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something isn't right about that family. Its like they're just lodgers or something. No issue with him going out with his friends, my husband went on a football tour when our kids were little, married couples aren't joined at the hip.
I was going to say we're not a joined at the hip couple and my husband goes out pretty often without me but I don't think he would go to the beach and not take the kids, but then I thought it could be an annual thing the husband does with his mates and has never taken the kids, so shouldn't judge!

Just seems weird though, to do a thing the kids would enjoy and not take the kids!

Reactions: 10
I somehow found his Instagram on here saw that they weren’t following each other and then saw on here she’s blocked him 😂😂 she’s crazy.. did she openly admit to blocking him if anyone knows? It’s because she knows he wouldn’t approve of her behaviour and this false persona she puts out every day.
Yes she spoke about it on her stories telling her followers she blocked him on Instagram and how he doesn’t need to know what she’s doing or saying on her page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her bestie is moaning about family issues now. God they're boring.
God I’ve just sat through the besties stories this morning and now I’ve lost the will to live! So she wouldn’t go to a bbq yesterday because her sister in law hasn’t been to her house? Why are they both such petty witches??
Also, doesn’t she make horrible clacking noises with her mouth when she talks? Gives me the ick 🤮

Reactions: 7
What is wrong with her stories? No one else on Insta has stories as buggy as hers! She's at home as well, so is she not connected to Wifi? Her stories are out of sync and awful. Good to see she's finally changing that awful blue bedding though!

I dont think there's any issue with her husband going out with his friends but they literally NEVER take their kids out...

Also she needs to stop using watermelon sugar song... she obviously doesn't know the meaning behind it 😆

• Haha
I think she needs to look up the real meaning behind the song watermelon sugar lmao 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Banging on about her wedding again! She's got more edge than a broken piss pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Banging on about her wedding again! She's got more edge than a broken piss pot!
What is it with her wedding day? I've been away for the weekend, but wasn't it her anniversary on Friday?

That tree 🤣 she doesn’t have a clue!
I Messaged her and told her that she had bought an espalier tree and it needed to be up against a wall or a fence, it looks ridiculous! She didn’t even read it!

That tree 🤣 she doesn’t have a clue!
I Messaged her and told her that she had bought an espalier tree and it needed to be up against a wall or a fence, it looks ridiculous! She didn’t even read it!
It will be dead and fried by next week, replaced with a plastic version. Might get her communicating with her husband soo we than waiting 10 years for it to grow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it with her wedding day? I've been away for the weekend, but wasn't it her anniversary on Friday?
It was her 15th wedding anniversary on Friday but a couple of days beforehand, she said she doesn't celebrate it because her wedding was absolute carnage. Then on Friday she posted a story saying "One day it will stop hurting" together with a picture of her looking miserable. Today she's posted two pictures, one of her in her wedding dress saying "She was so happy" and the other, which doesn't actually look like her, says "and then it all changed" For someone who doesn't like to remember or talk about her wedding day, saying 15 years of silence, she never shuts up about it!

Reactions: 15
And imagine her boys will see all this jessie your mean and I hope your husband wakes up and smells the coffee you don’t deserve him

I wish she would clarify the tree/wedding thing. Then she would receive support instead she makes the whole thing look strange.

I don’t get Instagram (maybe I’m old, although I think I’m only a few years older than Jessie) but why in Gods name does anyone want to see someone eat a watermelon? She sat there filming herself eating a watermelon. Who does that? Just enjoys the damn fruit. The weather was glorious today and instead of enjoying it and spending time with her son she filmed herself eating a carrying a watermelon slices up the garden and then eating it. I’m actually so embarrassed for her. And all those other Insta huns who’s share too much of their boring mundane lives. The whole point of Instagram is to live vicariously through other peoples lives and hope that one day you can do those fun things too. Her life consists of going to B&M and primark abs shouting at her husband and kids. Who the duck would want her life? It’s boring as duck.

Reactions: 14
I don’t get Instagram (maybe I’m old, although I think I’m only a few years older than Jessie) but why in Gods name does anyone want to see someone eat a watermelon? She sat there filming herself eating a watermelon. Who does that? Just enjoys the damn fruit. The weather was glorious today and instead of enjoying it and spending time with her son she filmed herself eating a carrying a watermelon slices up the garden and then eating it. I’m actually so embarrassed for her. And all those other Insta huns who’s share too much of their boring mundane lives. The whole point of Instagram is to live vicariously through other peoples lives and hope that one day you can do those fun things too. Her life consists of going to B&M and primark abs shouting at her husband and kids. Who the duck would want her life? It’s boring as duck.
The watermelon eating is starting to turn into a new thing on the internet (I nearly posted about it on the irritating things people do on social media, or whatever it's called, thread yesterday) it seems that no one can just eat a watermelon without feeling the need to film themselves doing it. It's hardly exotic Linda, I have one in my fridge at all times during watermelon season, it only costs 2 quid in Asda FFS!

• Haha
I hate seeing anyone eating on screen, especially when they’re talking too. GFC had a spell of doing it but stopped after we all said it was vile! 😂
I remember Mrs Meldrum talking one day on stories while eating cheese and crackers and I wanted to throw my phone away. Even writing that had made me remember and my hearts pounding now. I have misophonia and it’s absolutely awful.
But the whole carrying the plate and showing the chair and eating it, like big off you numpty!
At least she didn’t try and make another Hinch style montage and fail miserably 😂

Hope she’s watering her #truthtree 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.