Gizzi Erskine #3 Upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn’t dress for her body type at all these days, she could look amazing. Thinking of Christina Hendricks in Mad Men - Gizzis Williams Vintage 60’s style is long gone for some reason.

Reactions: 12
She looks proper self conscious in that video hugging her jacket around her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I felt quite sorry for her in that video. You can see that she’s really uncomfortable in her skin, when she never used to be.

Reactions: 17
Her amazing health retreat where she kick started her healthy lifestyle clearly worked really well. Whole roast chicken for one. Nothing wrong with that, but just lean into it Gizzi!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s been posting very “woe is me” stories for the last week. I’m wondering if she’s broken up with the boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
She’s been posting very “woe is me” stories for the last week. I’m wondering if she’s broken up with the boyfriend.
He dumped her after she paid for him to go to Turkey to starve himself and then binge on all the lamb? Rude!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks v different au naturel from her normal pouty shots (as is the case with practically everyone in social media, I know!!)

IMG_1124.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Could she eye duck the camera phone any harder in that story with the cat? Ffs!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I was just thinking that.... She's back in her old house as well so I assume shes had no choice but to move back to the unsellable mews?

Reactions: 2
Oh she's always bloody posting 'woe is me' tit. Though who could blame the boyfriend for breaking up with her? I would too if someone took me on holiday and starved me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5