Gizzi Erskine #3 Upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit weird her fella is there too! Firstly isn’t he dead thin?! Secondly, doesn’t he have anything better to do with his time? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit weird her fella is there too! Firstly isn’t he dead thin?! Secondly, doesn’t he have anything better to do with his time? 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don’t think he does TBH. I think he’s just there for the freebies.

Reactions: 11
He’s very busy being in a wildly unsuccessful band and wearing really unflattering sunglasses. DUH.

I know it’s early, but please can ‘Hurdling towards obesity’ be the next thread title? I

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 08.21.18.png

Answer my question in the way I demand, peasants. I'm just here for the lip filler migration and amphetamine stare.

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 08.21.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her height changes depending what mood she’s in.
such a relentless ‘pick me’ all the bleeping time. She’s been trying to lose this weight now for 6years. The world doesn’t give a tit about her dress size, she needs to sort her head out and shift the internalised fat phobia instead.

Reactions: 18
Her height changes depending what mood she’s in.
such a relentless ‘pick me’ all the bleeping time. She’s been trying to lose this weight now for 6years. The world doesn’t give a tit about her dress size, she needs to sort her head out and shift the internalised fat phobia instead.
She's got the classic middle aged spread which for a lot of people is just part and parcel of getting older. If she wants to keep it at bay then it usually requires quite a disciplined exercise and eating regime. Even though she's an absolute dick she still looks good in pics. She needs to work on accepting how she currently looks OR do something sustainable to shift the weight. Relying on ADHD meds or a four-day starvation regime is not the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That detox was worth it then! Helped to break the binge/restrict cycle, did it?

View attachment 2726090View attachment 2726091
She’s also still viewing this type of food as a “treat” so has done nothing to break the binge/restrict cycle and viewing food as either delicious and fatty or simple, boring and “healthy”. Just a recipe for completely unsustainable weight loss and her piling everything back on and more once she gets back to the UK!

• Sad
Reactions: 15