Gizzi Erskine #3 Upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 PSA: Professor Green is having another abusive meltdown about a partner on Insta story, standby for Gizzi’s dreams to come true finally 🚨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah she said she tried microdosing and it didn’t work so now she macro-doses once a month which just sounds like getting fucked up with your mates to me.

during her rant against adults seeking diagnosis when they 'don't need it' (according to her) she repeatedly brings up her young nephew who is on the waiting list for an autism diagnosis. she says he desperately needs the diagnosis and has no mates. trying to make the point that in comparison, the host doesn't need to seek a diagnosis (and seemingly not understanding that there are separate child and adult waiting lists), she then says 'i bet YOU have mates?' and the host says, well no actually. she's so confident in everything she says while chatting complete and utter tit, it's equally fascinating and enraging.

also she claims to have something called cyclothymia which she compares to bipolar but her example of a manic episode is staying up all night watching youtube...
Cyclothymia is sometimes known as bipolar 3, I know because I have it too, properly diagnosed by a psychiatrist. The manias tend to be shorter than bipolar 2 but cycle more rapidly. Her example doesn't sound like any of mine (I have often been known to stay up all night watching tit but that could be a lot of things) but who knows? I don't believe anything that comes out of her mouth to be honest. I think she'll say anything for attention and head pats.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

twit. How he pulled Karima I’ll never know.
The bumfluff moustache alone would put me off. Ick. 😕
Does anyone know if he still has that pizza place with Gizzi?
She was embarrassingly obsessed with him at one point wasn’t she.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What ANOTHER freebie? She gets so many of these gifted trips. I don’t get it - what benefit is there to the hotels etc. that give her these? 😕
So the rest of us know where is is and can avoid her like the plague 😁

Why is the entire third paragraph of her caption in quotation marks? Is that the bit her PR provided and she forgot to take them out? It's shockingly written, especially if it is from her PR and not her own addled mind.
That confused me too!

Reactions: 1
Turkish wellness centre? Nil by mouth? Vials of blood? I deduce cut price weight loss surgery.
--

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11