Gizzi Erskine #3 Upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can imagine gizzi is LOSING HER tit over people thinking they might have it in the comments. only gizzi is allowed to seek a (private) diagnosis, all the rest of you are attention seekers!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The bit that made me laugh was when she said she hates being told what to do because she’s actually ALWAYS RIGHT. Which is funny coming from someone who has multiple failed businesses behind her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
taking one for the team and listening to the full podcast while i cook. within 10 mins Gizzi is already talking about how she's not like other ADHD people because she was able to simultaneously be distracted and focus at school so did really well academically :rolleyes: how is that different from the majority of teenagers?! even the host is hmming along sceptically

edit: ok with rejection as romantically she's the one always doing the rejecting. SURE JAN. i fear my eyes might roll so back they will never come back.
---
further edit: host asks gizzi for any tips in managing anger for other people with ADHD. Gizzi doesn't answer this question but goes on a long spiel about how therapy doesn't work for her because she's been in it since she was 15 and knows all the tricks, and i quote, she is 'too bleeping smart' for it so she finds it boring. she is SO AWFUL and this guy has the patience of a saint! it then becomes evident in her brief explanation of therapy that she has absolutely no idea what therapy is as she thinks therapists force you to blame your parents and take no accountability. she really is an idiot - even more so than i realised.
---
she was addicted to xanax and ambien in response to her ADHD meds and manages addiction now by taking 'macro-doses' of magic mushrooms to open her pineal eye :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. still drinks because she is addicted to drugs not alcohol. the host def hates her lol.

OMG SOMEONE PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS - she confidently diagnoses the host with autism about halfway through but also thinks he's too old to seek one. every single word she speaks is INSUFFERABLE

ok im checked out now at 45 mins as i can't deal with her rant criticising people for seeking a diagnosis, she is an absolute bleeping horror

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
taking one for the team and listening to the full podcast while i cook. within 10 mins Gizzi is already talking about how she's not like other ADHD people because she was able to simultaneously be distracted and focus at school so did really well academically :rolleyes: how is that different from the majority of teenagers?! even the host is hmming along sceptically

edit: ok with rejection as romantically she's the one always doing the rejecting. SURE JAN. i fear my eyes might roll so back they will never come back.
---
further edit: host asks gizzi for any tips in managing anger for other people with ADHD. Gizzi doesn't answer this question but goes on a long spiel about how therapy doesn't work for her because she's been in it since she was 15 and knows all the tricks, and i quote, she is 'too bleeping smart' for it so she finds it boring. she is SO AWFUL and this guy has the patience of a saint! it then becomes evident in her brief explanation of therapy that she has absolutely no idea what therapy is as she thinks therapists force you to blame your parents and take no accountability. she really is an idiot - even more so than i realised.
---
she was addicted to xanax and ambien in response to her ADHD meds and manages addiction now by taking 'macro-doses' of magic mushrooms to open her pineal eye :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. still drinks because she is addicted to drugs not alcohol. the host def hates her lol.

OMG SOMEONE PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS - she confidently diagnoses the host with autism about halfway through but also thinks he's too old to seek one. every single word she speaks is INSUFFERABLE

ok im checked out now at 45 mins as i can't deal with her rant criticising people for seeking a diagnosis, she is an absolute bleeping horror
A valiant effort. 👏👏👏 Thank you for your service.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure I could bear to listen to this - but OMG she sounds absolutely horrendous.
And I think we can throw narcissism into the mix while we’re at it.
Did she really say she “macro doses” on magic mushrooms (rather than “micro doses”) - because, well, I’m not a doctor but that doesn’t seem like the best way to manage addictions. I’m sure Gizzi knows best though! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve reported her to the ASA this morning - that Hunters and Gatherers supplements post is clearly gifted but not marked as such. She does this all the time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure I could bear to listen to this - but OMG she sounds absolutely horrendous.
Did she really say she “macro doses” on magic mushrooms (rather than “micro doses”) - because, well, I’m not a doctor but that doesn’t seem like the best way to manage addictions. I’m sure Gizzi knows best though! 🙄
How’s that working out for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah she said she tried microdosing and it didn’t work so now she macro-doses once a month which just sounds like getting fucked up with your mates to me.

during her rant against adults seeking diagnosis when they 'don't need it' (according to her) she repeatedly brings up her young nephew who is on the waiting list for an autism diagnosis. she says he desperately needs the diagnosis and has no mates. trying to make the point that in comparison, the host doesn't need to seek a diagnosis (and seemingly not understanding that there are separate child and adult waiting lists), she then says 'i bet YOU have mates?' and the host says, well no actually. she's so confident in everything she says while chatting complete and utter tit, it's equally fascinating and enraging.

also she claims to have something called cyclothymia which she compares to bipolar but her example of a manic episode is staying up all night watching youtube...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
yeah she said she tried microdosing and it didn’t work so now she macro-doses once a month which just sounds like getting fucked up with your mates to me.
I macrodose wine once a week to help with my ailments in that case 🙄

(P.S you deserve a lottery win for listening to the 12 inch extended version of her bullshit!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn't recognise her here immediately. She always shares pics from very careful angles (not meaning to body shame but just shows how carefully she curates anything in her feed).

IMG_1359.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So the woman who has no money left in the world is now on holiday at a fancy hotel in Istanbul. Does that mean it’s gifted? Shouldn’t that be declared?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So the woman who has no money left in the world is now on holiday at a fancy hotel in Istanbul. Does that mean it’s gifted? Shouldn’t that be declared?
What ANOTHER freebie? She gets so many of these gifted trips. I don’t get it - what benefit is there to the hotels etc. that give her these? 😕

Reactions: 3