Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a *tiny* (like MINISCULE) part of me that feels sorry for her. She's a tall curvy woman in her 40s ,but she seems to be in comple denial about it. Its almost like a strange form of BDD.

Reactions: 2
There's a *tiny* (like MINISCULE) part of me that feels sorry for her. She's a tall curvy woman in her 40s ,but she seems to be in comple denial about it. Its almost like a strange form of BDD.
They put it on themselves a bit. I used to live in East London for ages about 7 years ago (actually was at party with this one once) when these type of people were still slightly relevant and 'hipster' and very few of them dealt with aging and the fact they weren't the 'cool' any more very well.

Mainly they just had kids and upped and moved to Margate to create a new area for hasbeen hipsters with pretentious middle class mommy existences, so I imagine not having kids must be a bit of a struggle for her to fit in at this age. Hence the mid life crisis

Reactions: 7
They put it on themselves a bit. I used to live in East London for ages about 7 years ago (actually was at party with this one once) when these type of people were still slightly relevant and 'hipster' and very few of them dealt with aging and the fact they weren't the 'cool' any more very well.

Mainly they just had kids and upped and moved to Margate to create a new area for hasbeen hipsters with pretentious middle class mommy existences, so I imagine not having kids must be a bit of a struggle for her to fit in at this age. Hence the mid life crisis

Ah OK, that makes sense! I'm a bit of a country bumpkin so I just judge from afar 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

nowadays i find people older people way cooler, more sure of themselves, and less navel-gazing. Gizzie is a beautiful lady she just needs to own it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
nowadays i find people older people way cooler, more sure of themselves, and less navel-gazing. Gizzie is a beautiful lady she just needs to own it!
Absolutely, it's when you continue to pretend to be 25 that it becomes glaringly obvious you are no longer 25. Some people seem to think there is something wrong with getting old and forget that literally everyone will do it.

Gizzi could look great - she just needs her own look that suits her, and not to steal one off someone younger and thinner. We're all different and there is no shame in that.

Reactions: 10
I think she looked great when she was wearing Williams vintage and had the beehive and heavy eyeliner. It’s when I started following her and she seemed stylish, confident and way less annoying back then! It would still suit her if she wore clothes that fit her properly, it’s a shame she doesn’t go back to that.

Reactions: 8
Omg I am so glad i've found this thread.
One of her pictures randomly came up in my Instagram feed and I thought 'duck me, Taylor La Shae got a bit rougher' and was absolutely gob smacked to find out it was this one.

Did she actually go to a surgeon and a hairdresser with a picture of her and say 'MAKE ME THIS WOMEN'. Is that not incredibly bleeping weird? She's even posing like her.

I'd sue her for my face if I was Taylor La Shae

What a very sad, odd existence for a 40 something. Especially as it's clear, when you see her in non insta candid shots, she doesn't have the looks, figure or the youth of these beautiful women she's pretending to be, even with her face done.

Mid life crisis truly hitting
Taylor’s lips look more natural. She looks like a duck!!

And didn’t Gizzi accuse Elly Pear of copying her. It’s so often projection.
Elly is a nice person and seems geniune. She also dresses her age.

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised about this one too. If she didn't go then she should be completely ashamed of herself for being such a bleeping grief tourist.
Oh she is though. That’s one of her main personality traits. Every few weeks she has an *incredibly* close friend who dies or shares a picture of someone. Of course you barely hear her mention them before or after that. With the exception of her dad of course which I’m not including in this.

Grief tourist is the right term. It fits her desired image of being oh so tortured, so she loves to latch onto other’s grief

Taylor’s lips look more natural. She looks like a duck!!
I do think Taylor’s lips are natural to be fair to her. And how creepy is that. Getting fillers to look like how someone does naturally

I think they’d fallen out before Caroline died and Gizzi has said she feels guilty that they now never have the chance to make things right, which must be awful actually. Maybe going along to that festival when things were obviously so complicated might have felt inappropriate, depending on what went on? I get the impression that Gizzi and Caroline were quite similar in a lot of ways, so I can imagine their friendship would be quite tempestuous. They did have a lot of pictures together and went on holiday at one point, so I do think they were actually friends, at one point anyway.

I think they’d fallen out before Caroline died and Gizzi has said she feels guilty that they now never have the chance to make things right, which must be awful actually. Maybe going along to that festival when things were obviously so complicated might have felt inappropriate, depending on what went on? I get the impression that Gizzi and Caroline were quite similar in a lot of ways, so I can imagine their friendship would be quite tempestuous. They did have a lot of pictures together and went on holiday at one point, so I do think they were actually friends, at one point anyway.

I know everyone is different, but I lost a very close friend a few years ago and we'd fallen out before he died. I still show up for his family though.

Reactions: 4
Maybe Caroline’s family have no time for her. They may have had a falling out that her family were annoyed about.

Reactions: 3
5E7A5591-321D-475A-81F2-41E9DE484DA8.png

This is cringe. Trying to justify why she's not headlining but making herself look hella unprofessional

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.