Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weezaweeza

Came across this old interview with her on YouTube - how she can pretend her lips are all natural is laughable

IMG_0343.jpeg

IMG_0342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I had to get out of a toxic situation. So, last January, I went to Mexico for almost a month. A privilege, for sure. I rested, I wrote, I had a lot of therapy and saw a Shamen, did a lot of mushrooms and shed the chaos I had found myself living in. It changed my life. I made some major decisions.

The upper-middle class wellness equivalent of a MDMA bender in Magaluf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
She is a broken record. Her stories are always either (in no particular order):

- I’m too unwell to function. Send help while I sit here taking pouting selfies.
- my rockstar boyfriend is so hot, we are always having sex
- thirsty selfies/sexy photos of women I wished I looked like
- I’m kind of financially struggling but eat out at the best London restaurants every week
- I want to support the food industry but I accept free meals at restaurants for publicity
- I don’t drink (really, I don’t…except at Christmas)
- my cats are so kewl, nobody has ever owned cats as funny and cute and Instagrammable as mine
- cat hair covered, vacant expression selfies
- I’m in a diet. I’ve fallen off the wagon. I’m dieting again.
- here’s some cookware I’ve been paid to promote. Please could somebody else pay me to promote something? Please?

Have I forgotten anything, fellow Gizzi grumblers?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

poutfish

"I absolutely don’t deserve this weight gain."

This is such a grim thing to say. Who does deserve weight gain? Why is weight gain something to moralise, to be deserved or undeserved? This gives her away so badly, she equates being fat as a failure. It just really smacks as coming from a place of fat phobia. Like she's still in that mindset that it's ok for other people to be fat, but not her because she is better than that.

I really wish she didn't share this on her platform.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This isn’t outing myself, cause the guy knew lots of people, but I knew Russell Norman and I’m genuinely upset at today’s news. So for her to write a post about how they were friends, and how her legs gave away when she heard the news etc, and then an HOUR or so later be like ‘yay I’m going to see the prodigy’ is incredibly fucking crass. Yet oddly, not surprising.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
gizzi has admitted she got a private diagnosis herself so how the FUCK can she have the audacity to judge anyone else doing so? she honestly
has the emotional intelligence of a particularly awful 13 year old, i can’t believe i used to think she was cool. pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Eurgh

VIP Member
Having undiagnosed ADHD ruined my education, my career prospects, friendships and relationships for the first 36 years of my life. I want EVERYBODY (especially women and girls who are massively under-diagnosed as they present differently) to have the opportunity to thrive and be happy. If I had my meds at 15 I would have had a totally different life. I would never want to deprive somebody else of that opportunity. I have made so many positive changes and unlearned so many destructive behaviours since I’ve had meds. She’s such a dick. I hate that about her so damn much.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure what her peloton user name is if she’s ever posted it but there’s a gizzierskine on there who’s done the grand total of 35 workouts since they got the peloton, last one being in January

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Are we sure Slutty Chef isn't Giles Coren? Reads like the sort of peculiar sex obsessed judgemental stuff he would come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
But… everything she says in that first paragraph is true 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2208233
lol this kind of “talking to Tattle” is exactly how Jack Monroe’s log flume into obscurity/insanity began.

nobody said she was fat 🙄 she’s got a bangin figure she’s just in denial that she might have to get a 16 in shops which aren’t generous in sizing. As she’s reading here though: you should have your filler dissolved, Giz, the duck gob is intensely ageing if nothing else.

• Haha
  • Heart
She says she will reveal her face at 1m followers, though she's not exactly making it difficult to identify herself in the interim.
On this - she’s posted pics of everything but her face to confirm to her audience that she is indeed a young slim white woman so they can safely keep one hand in their pants.

The sad thing is it’s inevitable there will be cries of “they’re old bitter witches! Sexless bores!” etc etc when really we are just (slightly!) older women who know that this is cringe and exploitative of women who are naive enough to go along with it. Look at how Miley grew up and learnt that Sinead was in fact right! ☹

• Heart
  • Haha