Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to shut the duck up about Bourdain's suicide. She hasn't got the intelligence, empathy or sensitivity to possibly understand the complexity of what happened.
Exactly this. I hated that film and thought the way they all essentially blamed his ex for his death was bleeping ghoulish. I can’t stand the woman and wish more than anything he’d never met her but suicide is nobody’s “fault”. Trying to bleeping compare herself to him as well. My opinion is she has more in common with Argento than Bourdain.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The plant based products thing really pissed me off, especially when she had been ranting about the environmental damage of veganism just a few weeks ago. She would do anything to make a quick buck. Zero principles. Pick a lane.

Reactions: 5
I do find it entertaining, when someone who is literally the spawn of landed gentry such as Gizzi, tries to distance herself from the Tory party.

All this street talk and slagging off the tories because she’s so desperate to be cool and working class in some way. You’re not fooling anyone Giz.

Reactions: 8
If she wanted to be street, she would drop the title and certainly not use it when registering all of her businesses.

• Wow
If she wanted to be street, she would drop the title and certainly not use it when registering all of her businesses.
She does, as we’ve mentioned on here before her street speak and trying to pretend she’s street/not posh is cringeworthy.

No doubt she thinks she can be cool and somehow straddle both if she uses her title a lot

Reactions: 2
God doesn’t love your top lip, dear. Fillers do.
Lol, I guess god wasn’t into her top lip in the 00s

Makes it even weirder she’s drawing attention to it and denying it when there is actual evidence all over the internet.

Also I thought I was going to have to eat my words about her being a creep with Pro Green, but then I realised it’s a #FBF and she is just being a bit of a creep again

Attachments

• Haha
She just needs to be authentic - your 30s and 40s are about becoming more authentically ‘you’, stripped of the need to confirm to others’ expectations. Obviously it’s a gradual process to shedding skins but it’s like she hasn’t even started.

In the pics reposted from her boyfriend, she looks her age - and really good. But her selfies are so over-processed and heavily filtered so as to remove her human features (eye bags, shadowing etc) that realistic selfies make her look haggard by comparison alone.

Reactions: 6
Lol, I guess god wasn’t into her top lip in the 00s

Makes it even weirder she’s drawing attention to it and denying it when there is actual evidence all over the internet.

Also I thought I was going to have to eat my words about her being a creep with Pro Green, but then I realised it’s a #FBF and she is just being a bit of a creep again
Here we can see she’s totally copied Audrey Hepburn’s brow shape as that’s who she was emulating at the time, all the while pretending it was just a lucky coincidence. She is/was obviously attractive, but the obsession with copying looks from other women is quite weird.

Here we can see she’s totally copied Audrey Hepburn’s brow shape as that’s who she was emulating at the time, all the while pretending it was just a lucky coincidence. She is/was obviously attractive, but the obsession with copying looks from other women is quite weird.
There are people like that though. I have a friend who looks exactly like a specific rock star, and because of this, he changes his hair when the guy does, just so people constantly compare him to him. It’s narcissistic behaviour.

I think it’s much weirder when she does it now, especially with women 15-20 years younger than her. Like others have said she’s supposed to be a little more sure in herself at this age. And trying to emulate someone so much younger than you just smacks of deep insecurity

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for the stories about how Brighton is sooooo cool and amazing a d good for her. Until they of course break up and it was tit, awful, worst time of her life 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Has she moved to Brighton? I can’t imagine she has left her posh Dalston mews!

Reactions: 1
Omg I am so glad i've found this thread.
One of her pictures randomly came up in my Instagram feed and I thought 'duck me, Taylor La Shae got a bit rougher' and was absolutely gob smacked to find out it was this one.

Did she actually go to a surgeon and a hairdresser with a picture of her and say 'MAKE ME THIS WOMEN'. Is that not incredibly bleeping weird? She's even posing like her.

I'd sue her for my face if I was Taylor La Shae

What a very sad, odd existence for a 40 something. Especially as it's clear, when you see her in non insta candid shots, she doesn't have the looks, figure or the youth of these beautiful women she's pretending to be, even with her face done.

Mid life crisis truly hitting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a very sad, odd existence for a 40 something. Especially as it's clear, when you see her in non insta candid shots, she doesn't have the looks, figure or the youth of these beautiful women she's pretending to be, even with her face done.
this is the issue. She looks nothing like that in real life by the look of photos she hasn’t taken herself. It’s really weird.

this is the issue. She looks nothing like that in real life by the look of photos she hasn’t taken herself. It’s really weird.
I assume this is why she's closed her comments and is well aware of how downright weird stealing someone else's face/poses/fashion/hair is.

Never seen anything so blatant and odd. Especially from a grown arse, middle aged woman.

If we ever hear about Taylor La Shae going missing I think we'll all be able to assume that Gizzi probably has finished her off so no one notices she is trying to be her (a la The Talented Mr Ripley), or has made her into a human suit (a la The Silence of The Lambs) so she can actually wear her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.