Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked when I realised she presented a cooking demo in the same outfit she wore in the car to do her IG stories because the top was absolutely covered in cat hair 🤢 I assumed she was just wearing it due to her “early” start in the car and she’d be getting showered and changed when she arrived

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was shocked when I realised she presented a cooking demo in the same outfit she wore in the car to do her IG stories because the top was absolutely covered in cat hair 🤢 I assumed she was just wearing it due to her “early” start in the car and she’d be getting showered and changed when she arrived
I thought the same, especially since 'image' seems to be incredibly important to the vain twit. She's an absolute stinker.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get it though. It’s so easy to remove, she knows it’s there as shes mentioned it, but she doesn’t even bother. It’s not like she’s low maintenance about how she looks otherwise.

Reactions: 4
This might sound strange but there is a narc in my family and she often dresses oddly casually/inappropriately for events as a superiority thing. Like ‘this event is so far beneath me I refuse to put effort into my appearance - this is how unimportant you are / this event is compared to moi.’
Not sure if that’s what’s going on here but it’s what it made me think of.

Reactions: 15
Scruffiness is an upper class thing. Clothing covered in pet hair, lint, wearing whatever you like and not giving a duck for anyone else.

Reactions: 5
This might sound strange but there is a narc in my family and she often dresses oddly casually/inappropriately for events as a superiority thing. Like ‘this event is so far beneath me I refuse to put effort into my appearance - this is how unimportant you are / this event is compared to moi.’

Thats the vibe I got from her too...

Vibes of Jack Monroe going to an award ceremony in an old dirty t shirt and standing next to people who had made an effort and showered. Absolute scrubbers both.

Reactions: 9
I have to chime in and say that I know many male DJs and chefs over 40 that rock up to events looking like tit/hungover and they never get the criticism that for eg Gizzi does. She doesn’t have kids to look after so who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to chime in and say that I know many male DJs and chefs over 40 that rock up to events looking like tit/hungover and they never get the criticism that for eg Gizzi does. She doesn’t have kids to look after so who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sincerely, I would criticise any male chef that proudly turned up to a food festival in sportswear sweatpants and a loungewear top covered in cat hair.

Reactions: 13
Sincerely, I would criticise any male chef that proudly turned up to a food festival in sportswear sweatpants and a loungewear top covered in cat hair.
Absolutely the same. Also any that obsessively pout into filtered pictures, have strong gatekeeper-y opinions on tit they aren’t qualified to, weirdly copy people 20 years younger than them, give away their cat because it’s not a kitten anymore, culturally appropriate working class black culture when they are the offspring of actual landed gentry. Please send any men doing this my way and I will criticise them all. TBF for different reasons I have strong opinions on Gordon Ramsey but he doesn’t post many Instagram stories so 🤷‍♀️

She puts herself out there ALOT and overshares on SM while coming across as a self righteous, narcissistic twit. She gives us the material.

Reactions: 11

I'm more than happy to criticise ANYONE who works with food if they turn up looking like they couldn't pass food safety and hygiene level 1.

Reactions: 12
Most actual chefs wear those white jackets that always look clean. Jamie Oliver is always washing his hands during his tv shows. Any man who dressed like she did should also be criticised, it’s disrespectful to the event and hugely unprofessional.

DJs don’t handle food, and it’s usually dark so I’m sure they do look a state and no one cares. In the new era of social media DJs like Peggy Gu, image is more important.

Anyone else notice that 'The aesthetics doctor' has commented on her latest grid post.
Dropped her RIGHT in it there eh.
I love that about plastic surgeons. They can’t help doing a bit of sneaky self promotion and always drop someone in it 🤣

I honestly don’t get the point in someone like her denying it. We all know she’s lying because we know what she looked like before. It just makes her look like a twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice that 'The aesthetics doctor' has commented on her latest grid post.
Dropped her RIGHT in it there eh.
I remember she referred to this on her podcast - she said that she gets her facials done at an aesthetics clinic that also offers fillers etc. Yeah, sure…

• Haha
She looks really pretty. But she seems to have gone down that hideous 'influencer' route of trying to pretend she's smaller than she is a lot.
Girl is a good size for her height and she needs to OWN it rather than pretending to be a 'ickle fragile waif'
That style of dress she seems to love really does her no favours, but she thinks it suits the vision of herself she has in her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.