Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1454921

This is cringe. Trying to justify why she's not headlining but making herself look hella unprofessional
Plus I thought she was trying to be sober these days? Why would she drink at a work event but not on holiday?

She looks deformed here. How embarrassing that she still thinks getting shitfaced is edgy and cool.
Being coquettish to hide her tired face and look gamine rather than haggard. And I say that as a woman not much younger than her who looks haggard when she’s not slept enough…

Reactions: 2
I thought she was living a sober life now. I can’t get over someone in their 40s claiming she can’t do their job later in the day because she will be too pissed.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but she really looks like she stinks. Her clothes are always covered in cat hair, and I bet they tit all over the house. Her hair is always so greasy and she's always squeezing her feet into the same battered old ankle boots.
The woman's a state 😂

• Haha
I thought she was living a sober life now. I can’t get over someone in their 40s claiming she can’t do their job later in the day because she will be too pissed.
Yes! This! Are we supposed to forget how she’s been banging on about being sober now.

Also that story comes across as a desperate thinly veiled attempt to make an excuse about why she doesn’t headline anymore. Like we don’t know she’s washed up and past it (mostly due to her personality and poor career decisions). She’s trying to make us think she’s fighting off requests to headline things 🤣 pull the other one Gizzi.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! This! Are we supposed to forget how she’s been banging on about being sober now.

Also that story comes across as a desperate thinly veiled attempt to make an excuse about why she doesn’t headline anymore. Like we don’t know she’s washed up and past it (mostly due to her personality and poor career decisions). She’s trying to make us think she’s fighting off requests to headline things 🤣 pull the other one Gizzi.
Oh yeah, she’s just too rock and roll to be contained by a little food festival! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm honestly embarrassed for her.
I might try ringing my boss on Monday to say I cant work past 3pm cause I need to get shitfaced 🙄

• Haha

Was she ever a headline act though? Genuinely can’t remember a single instance of that.

This is SO cringe. I don’t know why someone close to her doesn’t say ‘honestly Giz, this is cringe. You can’t say that’.

If I did sthg like this, there are several people who would say that to me.

Reactions: 3
She was a chef who appeared on This Morning and had a couple of TV shows. She is not really headliner all things considered.

I don’t know who the hip young chef things are these days, but she’s not a headliner in any sense of the word. Not the other stage either, she’s the midday back behind the dance tent stage when everyone is still sleeping off their hangovers. Tell us you do these gigs just to get festival tickets…

Reactions: 4
Obviously the Polka pants collab is over as at the time she claimed they were the best chefs pants you could buy and that her design for them were the best things since sliced bread.

Reactions: 2
Obviously the Polka pants collab is over as at the time she claimed they were the best chefs pants you could buy and that her design for them were the best things since sliced bread.
She has no integrity whatsoever despite getting on her opinionated high horse about numerous topics. It's such a hateful, narcissistic combo.

Reactions: 3
I used to like Gizzi but as I have grown older I can see how narcissistic she truely is. She is spoilt. Her hair just doesn’t suit her. I thought it did a few years ago when she had it cut but now with her fillers and lips she looks so fake.

She has no integrity whatsoever despite getting on her opinionated high horse about numerous topics. It's such a hateful, narcissistic combo.
Yeah she chose to wear her Adidas sweatpants…I have those pants and I only wear them in the house. Think I wore them to walk the dog once. They are not chef’s pants. Is she having an identity crisis or some kind of breakdown??

Ashamed to say I was scrolling through Pinterest yesterday and came across a picture of the Taylor girl Gizzi is trying to emulate…but at first glance, I thought it was Gizzi! Albeit much more refined, polished and youthful. She has literally copied her entire look, it’s bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.