Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now doing recipes for planted based ‘meat’ - another undeclared blatant ad. It’s so frustrating that just because you are famous you think you don’t have to declare it! All it is, is putting #ad so it’s clear 🙄🙄😡
Wtf. She’s slated vegan and meat alternatives in the past. She’s just got no morals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she is a fine looking and very sexual woman and can definitely cook. Seems high maintenance though and by her own admission, a dick. Her manic posts are def entertaining 😂 oh and agree with the downplaying, actually full on denial of her privilege

Reactions: 4
I think she is a fine looking and very sexual woman and can definitely cook. Seems high maintenance though and by her own admission, a dick. Her manic posts are def entertaining 😂 oh and agree with the downplaying, actually full on denial of her privilege
I’m not sure she is ‘sexual’ so much as insecure so trying to solicit approval by playing up to the ‘sexy’ idea. I bet when she’s home alone sex is the last thing she’s thinking about - more so chocolate Hobnobs and feeling a bit sad and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure she is ‘sexual’ so much as insecure so trying to solicit approval by playing up to the ‘sexy’ idea. I bet when she’s home alone sex is the last thing she’s thinking about - more so chocolate Hobnobs and feeling a bit sad and desperate.

When people feel the need to harp on about how awesome they are in the sack, its usually cause they lay there like a carrier bag full of vaseline

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s trying to be a copy of Taylor La Shae. A french/columbian model based in New York. It’s quite immature that she’s imitating someone 10 years younger than her.

Reactions: 3
She’s trying to be a copy of Taylor La Shae. A french/columbian model based in New York. It’s quite immature that she’s imitating someone 10 years younger than her.
Yeah for sure. I’ve said this a few times on here. She’s even shared pictures of her and cut her hair exactly like her. She’s had her top lip overfilled to emulate Taylor’s too. It’s very single white female. I’m surprised she’s not yet lightened her hair like Taylor did recently. To me the other people mentioned don’t come close to how she’s copying Taylor.

The thing is because she’s so scruffy and the hair cut doesn’t suit her hair type, she’s also visibly older and not in a good way, she comes off as a cheap imitation of Taylor. Pound shop Taylor Lashae

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the strange post on Instagram she made a few days ago (I think) posing with a friend and making odd comments about incest? I didn’t screenshot. It was odd!

Reactions: 2
No! Dammit we need screenshots 😄
Sorry 😂 I really wish I could remember exactly what it said - it was a photo of her and her close friend, posing and possibly pouting in each other’s direction. The caption was along the lines of ‘this would be hot if it wasn’t practically incest’ and then something really dodgy like ‘but some people find that hot’.

These were 100% NOT her exact words but along the lines of. A screenshot would’ve been much better than my terrible explanation 😂 it was such a strange thing to say. I know she needs attention and to be seen as sexy but it was WEIRD

Yeah for sure. I’ve said this a few times on here. She’s even shared pictures of her and cut her hair exactly like her. She’s had her top lip overfilled to emulate Taylor’s too. It’s very single white female. I’m surprised she’s not yet lightened her hair like Taylor did recently. To me the other people mentioned don’t come close to how she’s copying Taylor.

The thing is because she’s so scruffy and the hair cut doesn’t suit her hair type, she’s also visibly older and not in a good way, she comes off as a cheap imitation of Taylor. Pound shop Taylor Lashae
Lol It doesn’t look too bad on her to be fair. It’s just she needs to accept shes in her 40s.

Reactions: 1
Sorry 😂 I really wish I could remember exactly what it said - it was a photo of her and her close friend, posing and possibly pouting in each other’s direction. The caption was along the lines of ‘this would be hot if it wasn’t practically incest’ and then something really dodgy like ‘but some people find that hot’.

These were 100% NOT her exact words but along the lines of. A screenshot would’ve been much better than my terrible explanation 😂 it was such a strange thing to say. I know she needs attention and to be seen as sexy but it was WEIRD
Yes! Wasn't it something like "this would be hot if it wasn't incest....or maybe that makes it even hotter"
She's such a creepy weirdo 😭

The reference to incest is just another part of her ‘cool girl’ shtick. She moves in kind of alternative circles (or at least pretends she does) which means she thinks kink is cool and what alternative boys find sexy.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes! Wasn't it something like "this would be hot if it wasn't incest....or maybe that makes it even hotter"
She's such a creepy weirdo 😭
Yes that’s it!! Most influencers just make me roll my eyes, that post got an eyebrow raise 😳

Reactions: 1
Yeah for sure. I’ve said this a few times on here. She’s even shared pictures of her and cut her hair exactly like her. She’s had her top lip overfilled to emulate Taylor’s too. It’s very single white female. I’m surprised she’s not yet lightened her hair like Taylor did recently. To me the other people mentioned don’t come close to how she’s copying Taylor
Don't speak too soon......🤣🤪
Screenshot_20220718-171638_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I saw them. Had no idea what she was on about.

OK so I mean this with the greatest of respect because of the subject of the film.
But why is she only now 'crying' over "Roadrunner". I'm in no way related to the cheffing scene, but I had a HUGE love of AB. And I saw that film what? A year ago? Maybe more? Surely if she's as connected as she claims to be, she'd have seen it already?
(Again, I realise that what I'm saying sounds a bit cunty, so I anyone wants me to add a TW or delete this I absolutely understand)

OK so I mean this with the greatest of respect because of the subject of the film.
But why is she only now 'crying' over "Roadrunner". I'm in no way related to the cheffing scene, but I had a HUGE love of AB. And I saw that film what? A year ago? Maybe more? Surely if she's as connected as she claims to be, she'd have seen it already?
(Again, I realise that what I'm saying sounds a bit cunty, so I anyone wants me to add a TW or delete this I absolutely understand)
I didn’t understand her message - maybe because I haven’t watched the film and don’t know a lot about Anthony Bourdain - but what did she mean by ‘spiteful suicide’? Is she suggesting Anthony’s suicide was spiteful? Also ‘humans consuming humans is real’?

She needs to shut the duck up about Bourdain's suicide. She hasn't got the intelligence, empathy or sensitivity to possibly understand the complexity of what happened.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.