Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments are hysterical.

View attachment 1409341
She was behind the food šŸ˜­
So crappy to respond like that too. Throwing them under the bus, which as you can see from the comments is inspiring people to talk tit about them so starting a crappy review pile on in her comments, but then making sure she responds in such a way that she is washing her hands of any involvement. Complete snake. Just not a clever one.

As someone said on here the other day she embarrassingly overestimates her own intelligence.

Reactions: 12
Lol at the commenter suggesting OnlyFans - and bigger LOL at Gizzi taking umbrage!

26DF3AC1-FC52-438F-B653-6280021425DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments are hysterical.

View attachment 1409341
She was behind the food šŸ˜­
Also it has on the post ā€œcomments on this post have been limitedā€ - which I think means only people who follow her can comment. Seems a bit pass-agg to restrict comments but allow negative ones about the cafe through. Sheā€™s trying to be all ā€œI canā€™t stop peoples opinionsā€ whilst doing that very thing.

Reactions: 7
She writes gets more and more like JM every day. The sycophantic responses on that cafe thing are like JMs wee army as well. Cringe is off the scale.

I noticed sheā€™s tagged the girl who was with her on holiday quite a lot. I felt nosy so I had a look at the girls page . Sheā€™s posted a holiday highlight and old gizzards isnā€™t in any of the pics or even tagged. I think thatā€™s a bit odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she left - but has not been able to take her money out. Not smart that she is allowing people to slag it off on her post.

She quits a lot. In an industry renowned for hard grafters doing well - and the big chefs have all done their time working hard - she stands out as lazy.

Reactions: 9
So she left - but has not been able to take her money out. Not smart that she is allowing people to slag it off on her post.

She quits a lot. In an industry renowned for hard grafters doing well - and the big chefs have all done their time working hard - she stands out as lazy.
She is a quitter. Totally unable to stick to anything because she just wants to parachute in and out as it suits her. Gizzi will always slip out the door when it's time to deep clean the kitchen.

2A9EC02F-61D7-4BB4-9BEB-2EDCC23E04BB.jpeg

Is this in response to people thinking sheā€™s not a real chef?

It was 18 years agoā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a meme the other day about how being in your 30s is like being in your 20s when you live in a city - but in the suburbs, being in your 30s is like being in your 40s. Which made me think of Gizzi and her merry band of mates that still act like theyā€™re 21.

I looked at her friend Johnnyā€™s Insta and he says he is ā€˜painedā€™ to announce he has turned 40 and this has been a big deal for him to get his head around (totally paraphrasing but you get the gist). My god, do they need to get over themselves and their failed rockstar ambitions, clutching onto the remains of their youth and coolness. Iā€™m almost 40 and although Iā€™m not overjoyed about it, Iā€™ve accepted it and can appreciate getting older in lots of ways.

ETA Johnny already looks like heā€™s in his 40s so what difference does it really make šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Ageing is a privilege that not everyone gets. I will be 50 this year, I welcome it and feel lucky for every day I get.

ETA that came across as snippy towards you Gemini I apologise. I meant it towards Gizzi and her gang of arseholes. Age really is just a number and they would do well to focus more on being good people than what their birth certificate says.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1413666
Is this in response to people thinking sheā€™s not a real chef?

It was 18 years agoā€¦
It's the equivalent of sharing the fact you were a prefect at school šŸ„±

No real relation to now, doesn't reflect how hard she works or how skilled she is as a chef. Just proves how rich she was.

Reactions: 10
Leithā€™s costs a FORTUNE. You need serious money (and time) to do their chef course so it is largely posh women who do them. I know a few whoā€™ve done them and it was posh old money in all bar one whose husband made a fortune in the City and paid for his wife to do it. It took a year.
ETA why do we all have stripy hats on our profile pics?

Leithā€™s costs a FORTUNE. You need serious money (and time) to do their chef course so it is largely posh women who do them. I know a few whoā€™ve done them and it was posh old money in all bar one whose husband made a fortune in the City and paid for his wife to do it. It took a year.
ETA why do we all have stripy hats on our profile pics?
It took a year?! Even the Westminster one Jamie Oliver did that doesnā€™t cost a fortune takes longer than that. A years hardly hard graft

Reactions: 4
Ten months full time (so you canā€™t have a job at the same time) and costs Ā£30k
A5658F18-317A-4B55-86C9-C50234091B64.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ten months full time (so you canā€™t have a job at the same time) and costs Ā£30kView attachment 1414310
Itā€™s not doing what she thinks it is showing off that qualification. It doesnā€™t make her look particularly ā€˜legitā€™. It makes her look like the privileged brat who had doors opened for her everywhere sheā€™s seemingly convinced she isnā€™t.

Yeah that incident where her dad ā€˜lost their fortuneā€™ clearly hit her really hard and effected her prospects šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 10
Ageing is a privilege that not everyone gets. I will be 50 this year, I welcome it and feel lucky for every day I get.

ETA that came across as snippy towards you Gemini I apologise. I meant it towards Gizzi and her gang of arseholes. Age really is just a number and they would do well to focus more on being good people than what their birth certificate says.
Thank you šŸ˜Š Completely agree!

Now doing recipes for planted based ā€˜meatā€™ - another undeclared blatant ad. Itā€™s so frustrating that just because you are famous you think you donā€™t have to declare it! All it is, is putting #ad so itā€™s clear šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ˜”

Now doing recipes for planted based ā€˜meatā€™ - another undeclared blatant ad. Itā€™s so frustrating that just because you are famous you think you donā€™t have to declare it! All it is, is putting #ad so itā€™s clear šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ˜”

report report report

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.